Force Falls

Bởi ThisCrazyHyena

a gravity falls AU!, bill gets reborn, and few secrets get discovered will have billdip, mabcifica. Xem Thêm

Fear Strikes
Old Visiter
Realisation
Truth Or Dare
Preparing
Crushing
Secrets Leave Out
Love Me Down (Finale)
Sweet Little Bonus

Rebirth

787 30 6
Bởi ThisCrazyHyena

Everything was dark....Bill remembered the blue fire in Stanley's mind,

he couldn't believe he was about die..He couldn't feel anything after he said his last words.

After few hours when he suddenly opened his eyes, he was in the forest...He was alive.

But..It felt different...

He stood up slowly on his legs...Wait...Legs? What?

Bill looked at himself in confusion "W-What?! I'm a meat sack?! How?!"

he asked himself, he dropped-sat on the ground and looked around, all

around was just trees, plants maybe some animals..

"How.....I just don't..." no point at staying around I guess he sighed and thought to himself.

The human stood up, he took another look at himself...Tan skin..Orange eyes...blue jeans and a yellow sweater. 

"Well im sure i could fine my way with my powers!" He grinned and held his hands up, no flame or anything came out.. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" 

With a growl Bill clenched his fist and continued walking through the forest..The sun began to set..

"Worse Day...ever.." Bill mumbled and laid down by a tall tree , and after few moments..The once dream demon fell asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

163K 3.9K 56
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
23.9K 956 22
seven students and one house what's the worst that can happen? (lowercase intended) (slow burn) ©puddin-g
31.8K 699 13
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚." "𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙚." what happens...
190K 3.8K 35
This is basically just a KiriBaku story with some smut and fluff and whateverrrr so enjoyyy