Jaegan

By Killme40

When Justin moves from Minnesota to Maryland, he meets a kid named Raegan that's trans also, what will happen... More

Moving Day
New School, Means New Friends
Lunch
Friday
Make out?
First date
First Date
Night NightπŸ˜‰
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
The aftermath
5 more minutes
Movies?
My Savior
69

Ex's

1.4K 32 10
By Killme40

Raegan's P.O.V.
We started making out again until Justin got a text. I asked who it was from. He said "It's no one. Now, where were we?😏". We started to kiss when he got another text. "Seriously who is that? They are interrupting our alone time!" I start pouting. "It's my ex. She wants to get back together." He said. "What do you think? Are you going to?" "No. The reason I broke up with her is because she cheated on me." "I am so sorry to hear that. Just know that I would never ever cheat on someone as beautiful as you." "Awwww. I love y...I mean...I love pizza." he said. "Nice try. I heard you and....I love you too!" He starts kissing me again.

             I actually do love him. I love everything about him. His eyes, personality, body, Booty-Blake, face, etc. He's just so cute! I can't even. I stop kissing him to ask him something. "Will you go out with me?" I say with puppy dog eyes. "HELL YEAH!" "Hey that's my line!" Kale says.

Justin's P.O.V.
I think I love Raegan. I love everything about him. His hair, body, mouth, personality, etc. He is just the best I could ever ask for. I hope he likes me back because if he doesn't then I will be heart broken. When he pulled away, I got scared. Then he said "Will you go out with me?" I can not tell you how happy I was! I was jumping up and down on the couch. I forgot that I didn't respond so I said "HELL YEAH!"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
811K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
332K 12.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
847K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...