Ex's

Raegan's P.O.V.
We started making out again until Justin got a text. I asked who it was from. He said "It's no one. Now, where were we?😏". We started to kiss when he got another text. "Seriously who is that? They are interrupting our alone time!" I start pouting. "It's my ex. She wants to get back together." He said. "What do you think? Are you going to?" "No. The reason I broke up with her is because she cheated on me." "I am so sorry to hear that. Just know that I would never ever cheat on someone as beautiful as you." "Awwww. I love y...I mean...I love pizza." he said. "Nice try. I heard you and....I love you too!" He starts kissing me again.

             I actually do love him. I love everything about him. His eyes, personality, body, Booty-Blake, face, etc. He's just so cute! I can't even. I stop kissing him to ask him something. "Will you go out with me?" I say with puppy dog eyes. "HELL YEAH!" "Hey that's my line!" Kale says.

Justin's P.O.V.
I think I love Raegan. I love everything about him. His hair, body, mouth, personality, etc. He is just the best I could ever ask for. I hope he likes me back because if he doesn't then I will be heart broken. When he pulled away, I got scared. Then he said "Will you go out with me?" I can not tell you how happy I was! I was jumping up and down on the couch. I forgot that I didn't respond so I said "HELL YEAH!"

To Be Continued...