Prinxiety- Anxiety X Prince (...

By undertalesuckz

Thomas sanders has many personalities. Such as Dad, Anxiety, Prince, Logic, and more. Prince had always had s... More

Anxiety
Prince
Another chance
**smooch**
Couldnt take it anymore
Busted!
Told Out
A/N
Calm down, leave him alone
Its tempting
I wasn't sure
A/N
W-Whats happening?
It was His plan?
He is back
This is bad.
He's broken....
Out side the mind (part one)
Out side the mind (part 2)
A/N
I don't understand anything
A/N
Lets talk
Uh oh
Panic
Sorry is just a word
For my dear friend
Just because I'm nice I'll give you the rest
A/N
!! A/N !!
Hey wassup this is another chapter you will probably hate me for
does crazy = genius?
something just like this
I don't care what you think
life time of laughter
(A/N) We're going down, down.
But I'll live on...
A night that time forgot
A/N Children
BIRTHDAY A/N!!
A/N
YIPPY ANOTHER A/N.
where are my feelings
young and menace
A/N... don't kill meeee
a message from them all
WASSUP
ladies 😼

ugh

2.5K 88 21
By undertalesuckz

I wake up with my headache getting worst. I had such a bad headache. I left and went to the Main Parts. No one was to be found. It's my time. I check Thomas's thoughts and plans. Welp Thomas is planning on making a new video today. "Body Negativity?" Perfect, right before the video too. This is great. I make my attack.
I made thomas breath heavy i felt his heart pounding. I make Thomas think things.

"Do I have to do this? Should I? Will they watch t-this? Will they be so judgemental of me?"

All of his thoughts where making me so happy. All of the sudden in the middle of my attack I hear voices and footsteps. I decide to leave him alone and not get caught. Before the voices could catch me I ran upstairs to my room. I realized my headache went away and I sat on my bed. I looked at my phone and seen no new notifications. I sighed and got up. I walk over to Prince's room as I see Dad and Logic walking together. They are always together. I ship them two....
What?
Who said that!?

As I'm about to walk into my boyfriends... uh.. Prince's room i seen Logic wave at me with a smile and then Dad pull his hand down and whisper something in his ear. I rolled my eyes as I wave back and walk into Prince's room. It's empty. Well seemed empty. I walk over to his bed and see him sitting there. I sit next to him. I lean on his shoulder...

"What's wrong?" I ask. He stays quite...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

716K 35.3K 55
Thomas has added Sir Prince-A-Lot, anxious mess, Hi I'm Dad and Logically Thinking into the chat. - will eventually feature prinxiety and maybe logic...
20.9K 803 15
When Anxiety and Logan started dating, tension rises between the sides. Everything changes and no one knows the right way to put the pieces together...
324K 12.2K 17
[completed] "Something's wrong with anxiety..." Prince told to Thomas in concern. "Well I'm not sure what you're talking about... I feel fine. Surely...
24.3K 1.1K 13
The anxious side had a major mishap with the creative one during one of Thomas' videos. That happened again the next day, and the day after, and agai...