Miraculous Love ; Book 1 ; Sp...

By FalconWing1212

"You don't understand..." She broke off, looking unsure. "Lad... Miss Fortune, please just tell me who did... More

Jealousy? (Intro)
Chat Meets Mari
School Problems
Brusied And Breaking
Caught Falling
Midnight Madness
Chloe and Crutches
Midnight Chats
MariChat?
The Plot
Adrienette
Chloe's Party
Falling into Darkness
Found
Resolving
Chat and Mari
Akuma Attack
MariChat
Photoshopped
Revealed
The Father and his Cat
Hawk Moth
White Out
Absorbing
Chat Blanc

Miss-Fortune

399 14 5
By FalconWing1212

Adrien POV

I walked into the courtyard after school, hoping to somehow miraculously see Marinette there. I hoped she was okay, not like last night at least. But she hadn't come to school that day so of course she wasn't waiting for me. But a VERY angry Alya was...

"I hope your happy pretty boy!" she said furiously, storming up to me.

"Alya?" I asked confused.

"Marinette is BROKEN because of YOU. And you don't even give a crap about it!" she yelled.

"Broken..? But she seemed fine yesterday..."

"OF COURSE SHE LOOKED FINE. SHE IS ALWAYS PUTTING OTHERS BEFORE HERSELF! EVEN YOU!"

I was dumbstruck as Alya continued ranting.

"SHE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FEEL BAD SO SHE SMILED INSTEAD OF CRYING. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU BY TELLING YOU SHE FREAKING MADE THE SCARF YOU GOT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, THE ONE YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT FROM YOUR DAD! SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU HOW SHE DEFENDED YOU WHEN PEOPLE THOUGHT YOU STOLE CHLOE'S BRACELET! SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU..."

"Alya. Stop. It's already done." Nino said calmingly, taking her arm.

"NO!" Alya squirmed but Nino held tight leading her away.

I watched them go, frozen in place. Marinette... she needed my help! No. She needed to get away from me. Wait, she needed to get away from Adrien. Not... Chat.

I ran to an abandoned corner.

"Oh boy, you messed up this time." Plagg said, actually concerned about my life problems for once.

"Plagg, Claws..."

There was a loud crash outside the school and I jumped.

"Shoot, this must be one heck of an akuma." I commented.

"Uh, hello?!" Plagg waved in front of my face.

"Oh yeah! Plagg, claws out!"

--------------------------------------

I lept across the rooftops of Paris, trying to find the source of the trouble... funny. I couldn't find anything that led to the akuma's whereabouts.

I extended my baton when suddenly a very familiar yo-yo pulled me up to a higher building. I tumbled on the shingles but managed to stop before I rolled off the edge.

"Wow, close call m'lady. Nice to see you a... M'lady?"

Instead of the bright red suit with black spots... she was wearing the colors reversed.

She focused her violet eyes on me... violet?

"Chat. I want your miraculous."

"Ladybug! What happened? Are you akumatized?"

"Shut up and give me your miraculous!"

I stepped back, nearly falling off the rooftop.

"I don't want to hurt you... but you're not giving me a choice." Ladybug said evilly.

In the direction of the school a scream was heard. So shrill I immediately knew it was Chloe's.

Ladybug heard it too.

"Chloe." she snarled, as if the very name was an insult. (Which it is to the fandom)

She dove off the building, leaving me alone.

What could've happened that made her that way? Ladybug was so strong, I would've thought it impossible if I hadn't seen her in front of me.

I had to protect Chloe, even though I didn't want to get near her. And I had to stop Ladybug and somehow purify the akuma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Fortune POV

Chloe screamed and started to run. I enjoyed her fear, her anger, it made me feel wonderful. Finally someone was giving Chloe what she deserved.

I stretched forth my new power, bad luck. Chloe shrieked as she tripped hard on nothing. The dirt where she landed just 'happened' to be wet. She came up with a mouthful of mud. And everyone in the courtyard of the school happened to be looking at the moment she fell. Despite their fear of me, I could tell they were trying not to laugh.

I raised my hand to give her a bigger dose but a pole knocked me back. Chat Noir swung in front of me, blocking my way to Chloe.

"UGH! MY HAIR!!! STOP LADYBUG CHAT NOIR. SHE RUINED MY HAIR!" Chloe demanded.

"I am NOT Ladybug! I am MISS FORTUNE." I yelled back swerving around Chat to use my power.

Green sparks flew from my hand and surrounded Chloe.

"I curse you, that you'll always have bad luck on your tail. Bad hair days are a part of life now Chloe!"

Chloe screeched and I snorted. Honestly, how thick could you get!? I could give her far worse than bad hair days...

Chat gripped my arm and I stomped on his foot. He cried out and loosened his grip. I ran off the side of the wall and flipped on top of him, ringing my legs around his neck to flip him over. He took hold of my feet and swung me off of him. People scattered as I crashed into a pile of cardboard boxes stacked neatly outside the custodian's door.

" REALLY CHATON?!" I yelled kicking a box at him.

Chat seemed confused about this statement and I threw my black and red yo-yo. He was bound tightly and I started to pull him. I turned around causing him to come off the ground, still tied up.

"Here's the pitch!" I cried letting go of him. He was thrown out of the courtyard and into the sky. I jumped onto the roof and followed close behind.

Chat Noir POV

I managed to extend my baton, and caught myself between two buildings. I climbed onto the roof and stood up, only to be knocked down by a landing bug.

"Home run." Miss Fortune/Ladybug said.

"Ladybug, please. Let me help
you! You don't have to be evil."

"You don't understand..." she broke off, looking unsure.

I was getting somewhere.

"Lad... Miss Fortune, tell me what happened. I'll listen to you."

She looked at me, her violet irises started to lighten...

A glowing symbol appeared in front of her face.

"Don't listen to him, he'll turn against you just like Adrien." Hawk Moth hissed.

Ladybug's face hardened.

"Nice try Chat Noir, but I won't let you break my heart too!"

Break her heart? Who hurt my bugaboo?! And why is she so against Chloe and Ad... Adrien. Me. Could it be???

"Marinette?" I stammered.

Ladybug kicked me in my moment of hesitation. I fell hard on my tail and dropped my baton which Ladybug caught.

"I am not Ladybug. And I am not Marinette anymore either." She said face dark and eyes glowing, "I AM MISS FORTUNE!!!"

And with that she raised the baton and snapped it in two.

"NOOO!" I cried picking up the broken fragments.

She threw her yo-yo, wrapping it around me. I struggled as she drew me to a chimney and tied the string around it.

She walked in front of me and stared me down with her luminous eyes. Leaning in so we were face to face, her hair's scent faintly smelled of cherry blossoms. Just like Mari's...

"Now Chat, you are going to tell me where Adrien is, then I will take your miraculous. Comprende?"

"Mar.. I mean La... Miss. This might seem a little out of place but could you tell me exactly what happened? You know, why you got akumatized?" I stuttered.

It was hard to talk smoothly when your crush's lips were right next to yours.

She pressed her lips making my heart beat faster.

"Adrien Agreste was my crush... until he broke my heart. He's into someone else.... after all that I did he rebuked me without a second thought. And Chloe bullied me at a party. No one cared. That's why they all need to feel what's it's like to have my bad luck. They need to feel my pain..."

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked quietly. I couldn't help but think that getting killed by such a hot person would be a death to remember.

She looked at me, violet eyes softening. "No. I... You were there, the night that I was crying...."

A flake of bluebell color flashed in her iris.

That's it!!! I need to help her feel love!

"Marinette, I'll always be there for you. I love you bugaboo. Let me help you. I can heal your broken heart, just let me down."

She looked at me, and seemed to believe what I was saying. She started to untie the knot of string. The symbol appeared.

"Miss Fortune! Do as I say!" Hawk Moth hissed.

"No Ladybug. I can help you, I love you. Hawk Moth doesn't care don't listen to him." I persuaded.

She paused, then continued to untie the rope until I was free. I surprised her by hugging her and sinking to the ground.

"I love you Mari, where is the akuma?"

"In... In my earrings...." Marinette gasped and strained.

I held tight trying to figure out what was wrong. She gasped again and her eyes went wide as violet fought with bluebell to gain control. Then they shut, all traces o violet gone. A single akuma fluttered out of her earring.

She just fought off an akuma, wow this girl is amazing...

I set her down gently and gripped the akuma in my hand.

"Cataclysm."

The moth disintegrated and I gently held Ladybug. Her earrings darkened back to black, and she transformed into Marinette.

I sat there on the rooftop, the sun now setting, causing us to approach the night. Her breathing shallow and peaceful, I could not resist stealing a kiss from her rosy lips...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 355 28
Miraculous Ladybug AU Adrien Agreste was head over heels for Marientte Dupain-Cheng. Marinette was head over heels for her partner, Chat Noir. Adri...
Forget By Annah

Fanfiction

143K 2.5K 25
It had been a period over a month now, and Lila has caused Marinette to have her friends be turned against her. Marinette has been successfully akuma...
68.8K 2.7K 26
"Ah...ha... Where am I?" Ladybug looked around. It was dark, total darkness. She then looked down her feet, and gasped. She was de-transforming... "H...
234K 4.9K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...