Devoted to Destruction ❖ SUIC...

By grandeiisms

"I can smell your fear, Edwards. So I'll give you - and ONLY YOU - my ʀᴇᴀʟ answer to that stupid question Fla... More

FOREWARNING
ƿĿåʏĿıṡṭ
ᴄʟᴀssɪғɪᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ: 🅓🅘🅢🅐🅢🅣🅔🅡
åṭһєṅå'ṡ "ṭһєṃє ṡọṅɢ"
ƿяȏʟȏɢȗє
ċһåƿṭєŗ ọṅє
ọŗıɢıṅåĿ ċһåŗåċṭєŗ ċåṡṭ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇọ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭһŗєє
ċһåƿṭєŗ ғọȗŗ
A note from the author
ċһåƿṭєŗ ғıṿє
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṡı×
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṡєṿєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ єıɢһṭ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṅıṅє
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ єĿєṿєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєĿṿє
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭһıŗṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ғọȗŗṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ғıғṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṡı×ṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṡєṿєṅṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ єıɢһṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṅıṅєṭєєṅ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєṅṭʏ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєṅṭʏ-ṭẇọ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєṅṭʏ-ṭһŗєє
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєṅṭʏ-ғọȗŗ
ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєṅṭʏ-ғıṿє
єƿıĿọɢȗє
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE!!!
Update-republished sequel

ċһåƿṭєŗ ṭẇєṅṭʏ-ọṅє

4K 97 3
By grandeiisms

"You next."

Athena faintly heard Floyd's voice, but she couldn't move, look, or even speak. She knew that Incubus was gone, but that still left his sister.

"My spell is complete," Enchantress said. "Once you and armies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world. And it will be mine to rule."

Athena heard the rumbling, and knew that the weapon was activating. She panicked, knowing what could happen, and she forced herself to her hands and knees. Then she was on her feet, and stood up defiantly as she strode towards Enchantress.

"Hey, bitch!" Athena said. "You know who I am?!"

"Ah, yes. Ädri, the pathetic excuse of a goddess that inhabits you. My brother was right to kill you, but now he's dead because of your immaturity."

"An eye for an eye." Athena flicked up her eyebrows at her joke.

"Your humor towards this is amusing," Enchantress said. "But also very vexing."

Perfectly imitating Harley's voice, Athena said, "I'm known t'be quite vexing, I'm just forewarnin' ya."

"Enough chatter. Prepare to die for a lost cause."

In Flag's voice, Athena replied, "It's Miller time!"

Then she jumped forward and bodyslammed into Enchantress, knocking her back and sending her flying across the room.

Athena leapt after her, saying in Digger's voice, "Hey, what's with all the crap on ya face? Does it wash off?"

"Does yours?" Enchantress sneered before punching Athena in the jaw and kicking her away.

"What's she doing?" Harley asked.

"She's buying us some time by doing what she's good at: being annoying and never shutting up!" Flag told her.

"Okay, so you got a move here, Flag?!" Floyd asked.

"We gotta cut her heart out!" Flag said.

Enchantress heard him, and reverted back to her original form to take them down. But Athena seized her by the ankles as they both teleported at the exact same time, and they both vanished.

"Where is she?" Digger said. "I can't see her!"

Athena and Enchantress were now fighting high above the building, rising up in the swirling ring of trash.

"These humans you so valiantly fight for are a lost cause," Enchantress said, grabbing Athena's neck in a choke hold. "What have they ever done for you? They fear what they can't understand, and destroy it out of self defense. That is no way to live, and we both know it. Join me, Ädri. We can rule together."

"I don't want your crazy," Athena choked out in Waylon's voice.

"Then die with them."

Enchantress let go of Athena and slammed her forearm into her back, and Athena plummeted down before crashing into the floor so hard that she made a crater. Her ears were ringing and her limbs felt like water, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move.

"I shall spare your life, but only so you can watch the ones of your criminalistic friends end," Enchantress said as she towered over her.

"Criminals deserve no mercy!" Athena shouted in Katana's voice. "But you're the only criminal here!"

"Have fun dying." Enchantress conjured up duel swords and charged at the team.

And Athena could only watch.

"While we're fighting, that thing is laying waste to the whole damn world!" Flag said.

"We need Crossbones!" Chato said. "The whole team's gotta be here in order to beat her!"

"Where is she?" Edwards asked.

"I don't know," Floyd replied.

"Hey," Athena said in a dazed voice, pushing herself up and out of the crater. "Stay away from my friends."

Then she saw Enchantress towering over Flag with her swords raised. Athena had no time to think, nor did she even attempt it. She just teleported to him, blocking him as the swords slashed across her skin. She dropped, unconscious, as Enchantress threw Athena up through the ceiling and into the center of the weapon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.3K 11
Meanwhile Amanda Sat at a small café sipping her drink. Spreading out the files among the men in front of her. She had big plans for the special p...
264K 11.8K 91
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...
740K 19.4K 19
❝You aren't ugly Shi. You're beautiful inside and out.❞ ❝I'm a living disaster that's waiting to be unleashed.❞ ❝Yeah. But you're our beautiful disas...
3.9K 409 64
Lucinda was tied in ropes, her head hang low, her hair were wet , her legs were tied in both sides of A wooden chair. Her both wrist were tied tight...