Various Male x Uke! Male read...

Von Ryo_Mori

Just stories about random characters with your character who is an Uke. I do not own any of these characters... Mehr

Shows I've seen/watched/heard of enough to write about
Marshall Lee x Dark Magician Male Reader (Fluff)
Tomoe x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
A/N
Season 2 of attack on titan's
Seme Crossdresser Poison x Uke Male reader (Lime)
A/N 2
LJ x Inu! Male reader x Jeff the killer (Fluffish)
Your Not Alone Soul x Depressed Male Reader
Killua x Protective older brother Male reader x Gon
Kurosaki Ranmaru x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
Haru Yoshida x Shy Male Reader (Fluff)
Harry Potter x Shouta Male reader (Lemon)
Sorry
Ren Jinguji x Shy! Younger Brother Male Reader x Tokiya Ichinose
Gohan x Strong male reader (Fluff)
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota Male reader (part 1)
Levi x Male reader (Lime)
Tony Starks x Targeted Male Reader (Lemon)
Bruce Banner x Male reader (Fluff)
Steve Rogers x Avenger Male reader
I'll Live Life to the Fullest (Lime)
Loki x Teacher Male Reader x random student
Another A/N
I'm sick
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota male reader x Naruto Uzumaki (part 2)
Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)
Sebatian x Servent Male reader (Lemon)
Kagetane Hiruko x Telekinetic male reader (Fluff)
Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)
Ichigo Kurosaki x Disabled Male reader (fluff)
a/n
sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)
Kida x Chubby Male Reader (Fluff)
Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)
Yuu x Nurse male reader (fluff)
koro-sensei x hacker male reader (Fluff)
Sadist Makato Tachibana x male reader (Lemon/bondage)
I think I love you
No
Sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 4)
Finn x Prince! Male reader
Sesshomaru x Fem! Male reader
A/n?
Offender x Male reader (lime)
Our Bitch
Ben x Explicit Male Reader x Kevin (LEMON)
Sinbad x Fem! male reader x Jafar (Fluff)
Our Bitch Part 2 (Lime)
Shin-Ah x Drunk male reader
Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)
Koga x Shota! Male reader

Kuroo Tetsurou x Male Reader (Fluff)

23.5K 369 414
Von Ryo_Mori

---Past---

Second POV

"I love you." Kuroo said handing you flowers.

Those were the first words you would remember for the rest of your life.

You just stared back with an unfazed look.

"I said I like-

"I know. I heard, but why me? I don't even you know you." You lied.

Truth be told, you liked him as well, but you never had the courage to say it.

"I like you because your you." He smirked.

"How do I know your not joking? What if this is a lie and you just want to make fun of me?" You inquired.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"1. You are the sly type in school. 

2. You like to pick on others for fun. 

3. Why would you like someone who is a plain looking, rough male like me?"

There was a long pause. You began to walked off.

"That's what I thought." You sighed.

Suddenly you were pulled back and turned by your arm. Before you could comprehend what had was happening, your lips were crashed onto his. Five seconds passed, ten seconds turned to thirty. Once about a minute passed you both broke apart. You were panting heavily, gulping for precious air. Kurro wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you towards him.

"Now do you see this isn't a sham?" Kuroo asked.

"Your lying." You denied. "Anyone could kiss another person with no emotions."

You could feel your heart tightening. Your face was getting hotter. You didn't want to deny it, but you had to.

"Then I'll kiss you again, and again with so much love until you know how I feel." He smirked.

He leaned in again. As soon as you sniffled he stopped with a shock on his face. 

"Are y-you c-crying? D-did I do s-some thing wrong? I-i'm so s-sorry. C-can y-you tell me what I d-did wrong." He franticly stuttered.

You began to burst out laughing. Kuroo had another shocked face.

"Your face looked priceless." You laughed. "Did you guys get all of that?" You asked.

"Yep." Kenma said coming out from behind a bush.

The rest of the team walked out from there finding places and laughed. You ran over to them and looked at the video on Kenma's phone.

"What's happening here?" Kuroo asked confused.

"The whole team thought that it was a good idea if (Y/n) got you to show some other emotions other than you slyness. You also took to long confessing, so we thought this was a good prank." Lev explained.

Kuroo turned towards you with a sad face.

"You were in on it too. How long did you know I liked you?"

"About three months now. I noticed you stalking me for a while, bumping into me on purpose, touching me with out a reason, and blushing every time we met eyes."

Kuroo buried his hands in his face.

"I'm so embarrassed." He groaned.

You walked over to him and and removed his hands from his face looking into his hazel eyes. You gave him a smile before planting a kiss on his lips. You could feel Kurro's lips curl into a grin as he kissed you back. 

"I never got my answer." He pouted when you separated.

"Silly. I love you. You should know that by now." You smiled.

"I know. Just wanted to hear those words from you." He smirked.

The entire team cheered for the new couple.

Yep. You were defiantly never going to ever forget this day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra

---Present time---

"Hey rooster head. You free today?" You asked as soon as collage class was over.

"Nope." Kuroo popped the 'p'.

"But we haven't been together in a while." You slightly whined.

"I know, but I wanted to hang out with the team today."

You were silent for a while, but sighed.

"Fine."

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

You both went different paths. When you went home you jumped on your bed and exhaled from your nose. You flipped open your phone and clicked on Kenma's number.

"Hey pudding head. You there?" You texted.

(Texting starts here)

"Yeah."

"I'm having some problems."

"What is it?"

"I think Kuroo doesn't want to hang out with me anymore."

"Y do U think that?"

"Bc he's been with with the team more often. He even said that you guys are meeting up today."

"Um... Were not with each other at all."

"Do U think he wants to break up with me?"

You could feel tears.

"I don't thinks so. Kuroo isn't that type of person. Maybe he has a reason for all of this." Kenma explained. "It's best if you wait a while, and if everything is the same then confront him."

I heard my mom yell my name.

"GTG. And thanks for the advise Kenma."

"No prob."

I shut off my phone and ran down the stairs.

---Two weeks later---

You were at the mall retrieving your present for Kuroo since today was your anniversary. As you were walking you noticed Kuroo in the jewelry store. He was looking at jewelry with another female arm in arm. They were talking to each other and chuckling. Once they bought the ring the walked out of the store still arm in arm. I felt really jealous, disappointed, and angry in Kurro. As soon as the female left girls started to come over to him and flirt, making me more furious. I marched over to him and pushed the girls out of the way.

"Hey!" One of the girls said.

You raised your hand, not caring if anyone was watching, and slapped him across the face.

"I thought you loved me, but I guess I was the only one who thought like that." You sniffled and dug into your bag, pulling out a box, "Happy anniversary my ass." You cried tossing the present at him.

You did turned heel span and ran away crying. Kuroo jolted upwards and ran around the shop trying to find you. He soon caught up with you and grabbed your arm. Suddenly you were pulled back and turned by your arm. Before you could comprehend what had was happening, your lips were crashed onto his. Five seconds passed, ten seconds turned to thirty. Once about two minutes passed you pulled apart.. You were panting lightly. Kuroo wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you towards him so you wouldn't escape. 

"Can you tell me what I did wrong?" He asked.

"Hell yeah. We haven't been with each other in almost a month and all of a sudden I see you with some random chick. Not only that, but you intentionally knew those girls were flirting with you and you let them do as they want." You outburst.

Kuroo began to laugh.

"What?" You growled.

"Your so cute when you get jealous. Actually I was just here so I can pick out for anniversary present. And that girl was my cousin, she was just here for a short visit so I went to ask here for some help. Those girls were just telling me how your gift was beautiful." Kuroo explained.

Kuroo wiped away your tears.

"Though I guess it was partly my fault that i'm never around. I'm sorry." Kuroo apologized.

You thought for a second. You wrapped your hands around Kuroo's large figure and buried your head in his chest.

"I... was being selfish and took this all the wrong way. I'm sorry, but I still don't regret the way I acted. Your my first boyfriend and I plan on you being my last." You said.

"I can make arrangements for that." He smirked.

You were confused.

"I've loved you for a long time and we've been together for almost six years. Every day with you was my joy, so..." Kurro knelt down on his knees and pulled out a box. "Would you make me the most happiest man alive and marry me?" He proposed.

You started to cry. Your wiped a tear away. 

"Yes." You cried.

A light smile came across Kuroo's face. He took the ring out of the box and slipped it on your finger. Suddenly there was loud cheering. You looked around surprised.

"I literally forgot that we were in the mall." You said.

"There's one other surprise. He smirked.

You started to wonder, 'how can this get any better? Its already the best gift yet.'

"You guys can come out now!" Kuroo called out.

Suddenly the whole entire volleyball team came out and gave us hugs. Even Kozume. All of  a sudden the whole entire team began to bombard us with questions.

"When's your wedding?"

"Who's going to be your right hand man?"

"Can I be the godfather?"

"When will you guys have se-

You punched Yamamoto in the guts.

"Let's not talk about that." You smiled with a deadly aura.

"Well were just happy Kuroo finally said it." Kenma said.

"This feels like Deja Vu. Like when you confessed to me." You chuckled. "Oh that reminds me, you do still have the present right?" You asked Kuroo.

"The one you tossed at me. Yep." He smirked.

"Open it."

"Ok." 

He pulled out the box and opened it. Inside laid a (What ever present you want).

"How'd you know I wanted this?"

"I'm your boyfriend. Of course I would know."

Kuroo gave you a hug and kissed you. There some cheers in the background.

---Time Skip 2 years---

(I have no idea how this whole marriage thing works, so if something here is wrong, i'm 100% sorry. Hey, at least I tried.)

You could remember your wedding day perfectly. 

---Flash Back---

Three months after Kuroo proposed it was your most happiest day. Kuroo was wearing a black tux with a silver bow tie. His hair was down and combed for once. As for you you were wearing a dress that Kuroo picked out. How did he do it, well he somehow managed to get all three of your sizes, plus height.

You wore a (f/c) (dress length). You carried (favorite flower) in both your hands as you made your way down the path with your father. All your friends and families cheated and congratulated you as you went up to Kuroo.

"You look beautiful." Your father complimented.

You chuckled as he left your side. You looked at Kuroo while he stared back with a smirk. Some 'I do's' were transferred back and forth.

"Do you, Tetsurou Kuroo, take (y/n) (y/l/n) as your beloved wife and promise to take care of him in dire need?"

"I do."

"And do you, (y/l/n) (y/n), take Kuroo Tetsurou as your beloved husband and promise to take care of him in dire need."

"I do."

"Then with all do respect, you may now kiss the bride."

In just a split second you lifted your vail (Is that right) and locked lips with Kuroo. For the rest of the day everyone had fun and enjoyed themselves.

---Present day---

Your were sitting on Kuroo's lap reading a book, while Kuroo was messing with your hair.

"I want to have a child." You suddenly thought aloud.

Kuroo stopped touching my hair.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked.

"Mhm. I want a kid. Then we would be a complete family." You smiled.

Kuroo leaned a little to where his lips were next to your ears.

"Then were going to have to do it a lot if you want one." He lightly growled with a smirk upon his lips.

A shiver went down your spine and you began to blush fifty shades of red.

"W-wait, Kuroo! I didn't mean it like that!" You gasped.

"Too late now." He chuckled evilly.

---5 years later---

You had two children. One boy and one girl and they were both twins. And yes, you gave birth to them. How did Kuroo do it, well the world may never know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two entire days of typing and thinking. Hope you like it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.4K 115 12
South Park One Shots! Like south Park? Like ships? Love reading?? Please read and enjoy, give me votes, suggestions/comments and never forget to kn...
78.7K 1.3K 29
Alfred knows that since he was little he was wanted. By England and France. But it comes as a surprise that he is not only wanted, but desired. By t...
9.4K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
16.5K 149 6
Random RusAme oneshots I write, mostly fluff and smut. (will be crossposted on Ao3 under Crowsong_The_Rusame_Reader)