Sweet Surrender (Complete)

By HIndia150

(Mature Content) In eight years since their heart-wrenching breakup, a lot has changed for Radhika Verma. She... More

Sweet Surrender
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Epilogue *Smexy*
Wicked Surrender (Soon)

Chapter 34

60.1K 1.5K 102
By HIndia150

Edited by: @RomanticZiggy

The people around them erupted in a loud cheer, clapping, whistling.

Arjun took Radhika's hand in his and turned to face them, acknowledging their heartfelt wishes.

Soon they found themselves dancing. Radhika was in Arjun's arms and he growled in appreciation.

"Finally, I have you in my arms," he moved forward, angling her face so that they were nearly touching.

He pulled her more closer to him, his hand sending a surge of heat, nearly burning her through her wedding dress. Radhika wanted to tangle her body with his. Feel those strong thighs wound around her.

She took the advantage and shifted her hand so that she could touch his silky black hair.

Arjun's eyes flashed with lust. Her every touch sending a longing within him that could only be satisfied by her. He badly suppressed the urge to kiss her.

"Are you alright?" Radhika asked him worried.

"Nope."

"What's wrong?" She stopped alarmed but Arjun prodded her to sway.

He curled his hands around her waist, dragged her closer to him and whispered," I am having real impure thoughts."

Her blush warmed her cheeks, making her look all the more endearing, “Impure thoughts?"

"Fantasies, Radhika. Wild, exotic fantasies."

"Arjun," Radhika swatted his arm.

"Radhika," he countered happily, twirling her.

"Stop it," she cried out as he tightened his hold on her.

"You want to know my impure thoughts?"

She quickly shook her head in a grand no.

"It's me lying between your soft breasts, licking..."

She clasped her hand on his mouth as his eyes sparkled with devilish enjoyment.

...............................

Radhika wanted to coo happily. She was having dinner with Arjun and their hordes of relatives. After the dinner, there was only one humongous ceremony after which she would completely become his.

She sighed as she ate, she couldn't wait to devour him. He looked so utterly handsome. Simply wonderful.

In a moment of uncontrolled madness, she slipped off her sandals and smiling at the people sitting next to her, rubbed her feet on top of Arjun's legs.

Arjun jerked, turning he threw her an exasperated look as his father asked him a question demanding his attention.

Radhika did not deter from his look, she slowly dragged her feet sensually up his legs, putting adequate pressure and stopped at his thighs. Before she could continue her onslaught, Arjun slipped his hand under the table and grabbed her foot, holding it prisoner in his lap.

Radhika elbowed him, “Arjun, leave my foot."

He smiled, “No."

"What do you mean by no?"

"It's your punishment for deeply arousing me." He tickled her foot.

Radhika bit down her tongue. She couldn't really laugh. Not with her family sitting around her.

She was still contemplating her escape route, when she found herself dragged by Arjun. He quickly flipped the flap of a make shift tent, where few minutes back, they had spent their time posing for countless pictures.

Arjun slid his hands on her sides, making her heart beat faster," I can't believe we're getting married."

"Is it that unbelievable, future husband?" Radhika asked him, as she slipped her arms around him, entangling them around his neck.

Radhika leaned onto his chest; Arjun instinctively put his arm around her waist, holding her close to him.

"You think, is everything going fine?" Radhika asked Arjun, frowning from needless worry.

"Better than fine, wife," Arjun replied, his smile reaching his eyes, he took her hand in his, squeezed it, conveying his love to her.

"Wife, not yet," Radhika said almost absent minded as she continued to look around ensuring no one was coming in the tent.

Arjun shook his head, sighed and when Radhika glared at him, he hooked his finger under her chin, their gazes locked; he gently lowered his head, brushing her lips with his in a soft, sweet, wet kiss.

"Arjun," Radhika took a sudden step back.

"Yes, love."

"You aren't supposed to do that. Not now at least," he was happy to find out she sounded dazed.

Arjun looked at her," But I don't like you frowning and worrying."

Radhika couldn't resist but smile at that," I love you."

"I love you too," he took a step towards her encircling his hands around her waist. He couldn't stop himself from touching her. He had to, needed to touch.

Radhika stepped back and put her hand on his chest to restrain him," No, you don't."

"Why not?" Arjun sounded agitated.

"You're not allowed," Radhika shook her head.

Arjun puffed his chest in response," I would like to see someone stop me," making Radhika giggle in response. She stood on her toes to kiss him but before he could try to prolong it, with a deep chuckle she pulled apart.

"Radhika," Arjun moaned in protest.

"Alright people, coming through," they heard Geetika's voice first and soon saw her rushing towards them.

Arjun roared and leaned his forehead on Radhika's," I am debarring her from our home, now onwards." Radhika replied with a light hearted chortle which in turn made Arjun proud to be the cause of the sweetest sound he ever heard.

Geetika stopped, and glared at Radhika," You're supposed to defend me." She rolled her eyes but took hold of Radhika's hand," No, no. Don't give any explanation, let’s go, my soon to be sister in law."

"Go where?" Arjun asked taking hold of Radhika's other hand.

"Why, to the mandap of course," Geetika replied trying to untangle his fingers from Radhika's arm.

"Mandap but..."

Radhika interrupted him with a brilliant smile, she turned towards him, gripped his collar and pulled him closer," Mandap, Arjun is a sacred tent or canopy used in Hindu weddings or marriage ceremonies. It is a sacred structure that is supported by four pillars under which the groom and his bride seat and exchange their wedding vows.”

Arjun gave her an arrogant smile as he reached down, kissed her nose," Darling, I know all about mandap but I detest giving up our privacy so soon."

Radhika waited a breath, she grinned and kissed his chin," Soon to be husband, the more we hurry, the sooner we get to be all alone," she lovingly tapped her fingers on his cheek, put her arm in Geetika's and started walking out of the tent, with Arjun hot on her heels.

They reached the vibrantly decorated mandap. Arjun lend his hand to Radhika and assisted her out of her sandals. He slid his finger on her knuckles enjoying the warmth of her skin.

And taking off his shoes pointed at Preeti to guard them.

"Hey, you cannot do that," Radhika protested.

"Why not?" Arjun raised his eyebrows.

"You have to give us a chance first."

"No. We definitely won't," Preeti smiled.

"What's happening?" Ethan asked Arjun.

"There is this ritual, my bride's bridesmaids will try to steal my shoes and we, the groom brigade have to hide them safe before they do so."

"Steal your shoes, are you serious?"

Arjun nodded," Yes, after the culmination of all ceremonies, they will give it to me only after I pay them their ransom amount."

"What a strange custom?"

Radhika moved forward to explain," No, no. It's just a custom to have some fun and develop a friendly friendship with the groom. Some teasing, lots of bargaining."

"You're supposed to sit," Ambika Khanna stared at them.

"Don't disappoint me," Radhika muttered to her female cousins who nodded their heads vigorously.

They sat on the makeshift seat for bride and groom while the priest sat on the side, their family members surrounded them.

Arjun's father nodded at the priest and he began chanting the mantras.

"Who gives the bride away?" The priest asked cheerfully.

Ethan asked the person sitting next to him who luckily happened to be Geetika," Give the bride away. I thought after the exchange of garlands, Radhika was already Arjun's?"

Geetika smiled and explained," The bride’s father pours sacred water in his daughter’s hand and places her hand in the groom’s hand, officially giving away his most precious gift to the groom.”

"Sacred water?"

"From our River Ganges."

Meanwhile, Raj Verma flanked by Renu, stood behind Radhika and at the priest's nod poured the water in their daughter's hand before placing her hand in Arjun's.

Raj looked at Arjun; Arjun smiled reassuring him of his love for his daughter. Raj nodded his gratitude, wiped his eyes and kissed Radhika's head.

Radhika gazed at Arjun and Arjun understanding her unsaid request, nodded, squeezed her hand.

Radhika gave him a weak smile and with her other hand took her parents intertwined hands in hers, pressed a kiss full of love and complete adoration.

A tear rolled down her cheek and dropped on their clasped hands and before Raj could react, Arjun wiped the remaining tears with his free hand, leaning forward to kiss her on her cheek.

That was all the assurance Radhika's parents ever wanted.

They sat down again and during the chanting, Radhika indicated via her eyes to her cousins, to take Arjun's shoes which she had seen Preeti placing in a brown carton, lying next to the mandap and before Arjun could see her expression, she schooled them back to her nonchalance bridal sweetness.

Arjun shook his head, he had noticed her indication, god he loved her, it was their wedding and his bride was hell bent on helping her cousins. It was definitely going to be a challenge living with her and he couldn't be more excited.

The priest demanded their attention by clearing his throat and summoned Radhika's cousin sister. She stepped forward amidst chuckles as she tied the scarf Arjun was wearing around his neck on to Radhika's scarf in a tight knot while nudging Radhika. Radhika raised her eyebrows, her cousin sister giggled and whispered in her ear, “we got the carton, mission accomplished." Radhika wanted to whoop in delight but as Arjun turned to look at the two; his heart melted looking at his blushing bride.

He prayed...hopefully she was really blushing and not instigating some mischief. After all, knowing the love of his life well, he knew she was capable of anything. Just anything!

Radhika did her best to not smile, she couldn't help it. She felt so happy. Her eyes lingered on the knot of their scarves and she embraced the joy the knot represented; the eternal bond of marriage. Radhika and Arjun exchanged smiles over the knot, reminding the other of the love they felt for each other.

The priest continuing with his practiced ease lighted the sacred fire, which symbolizes the divine presence as a witness to the ceremony. It is believed that the commitments made in the presence of the scared fire are actually made in the presence of god.

Arjun stood up and helped Radhika stand. They smiled and turned to look at the priest, waiting for the next instructions.

"You will now walk around the sacred fire seven times keeping in mind the four aspirations in life: Dharma (duty to each other, family and God), Artha (prosperity), Karma (energy and passion) and Moksha (salvation). The bride, representing divine energy, leads the groom in the first three rounds, while the groom leads in the last four rounds, signifying balance and completeness."

Arjun took hold of Radhika's hand and looked at her with such tenderness that her heart burst with joy.

The priest shook his head," Arjun, you don't really need to hold your bride's hand."

Arjun laughed," I want to hold it, she belongs to me."

Arjun started the rounds, Radhika’s cousin brother placed rice grains in her hands after she completed each round to signify his pledge to always support and protect her in times of need.

Once they finished the seven rounds, both looked at each other and in a blink of eye started racing towards their seats amidst loud cheering.

"Go Radhika."

"Arjun, hurry, don't lose."

"Radhika. Radhika."

"What....what is happening? Why are they running? What's the hurry?" Ethan spoke his question out loud.

Ambika Khanna laughed," Ethan, it is said, whoever sits down first will rule the house and it seems, yes, Radhika has won."

"I won,"Radhika raised her arms in a little victory dance.

"Not fair, you had an advantage," Arjun chided.

"Advantage?"

"Yes, you were in front of me."

Radhika patted his arm," Arjun be a man."

Arjun gave her a wicked smile as he slid his hand over her back, making her shiver," I am a man," he leaned forward to whisper in her ear," You want to see the evidence?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Arjun," Radhika gasped and playfully slapped his hand.

"Ahem!" The priest tuned in a scolding voice," Now the vows."

Arjun had the gall to give him a sheepish smile, as he stood up and assisted his beautiful bride out of her seat for the most magnificent part of the Indian wedding.

They together took one step, their feet touching a beetle leaf, holding hands, taking a sacred vow with each step.

“Together we will live with respect for one another.

Together we will develop mental, physical and spiritual balance.

Together we will prosper, acquire wealth and share our accomplishments.

Together we will acquire happiness, harmony and knowledge through mutual love.

Together we will raise strong, virtuous children.

Together we will be faithful to one another and exercise self-restraint and longevity.

Together we will remain lifelong partners and achieve salvation.”

At the last vow, Arjun held Radhika's hands in his, kissed their entwined hands and whispered," I promise you forever."

With undiluted warmth, Arjun led her back to her seat, now making her sit on to his left side, closer to his heart.

Arjun's mother smiled as she brought a tray towards them carrying mangalsutra, red vermillion and their wedding rings

She presented to Arjun the mangalsutra, the sacred necklace made up of black and gold beads with a diamond encrusted locket. Arjun placed it around Radhika's neck, promising her his protection throughout her life.

He put vermillion (sindoor) on the crown on her head; marking her as his married woman.

He couldn’t help but kiss her cheek as he helped her put the wedding ring in his finger and after slipping hers, leaned down, kissing her ring, her finger," Now, you're officially mine, Mrs. Radhika Arjun Khanna."

As the ceremony concluded, they stood up, giddy, pinning to be alone, and took blessings from the priest, his parents, her parents by touching their feet.

........................

Now, they sat near the mandap both barefoot, waiting for Radhika's cousins to return Arjun's shoes.

"Do you want your shoes back?" Radhika's cousin stood in front of them.

"Of course, I do," Arjun smiled.

"First, let's set the deal please." Her cousin crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"Alright...How about Rs. 10,000?"

"No, Rs. 20,000. Not a penny more, not a penny less."

"No. Too much, 15000." Arjun shook his head. Bargaining was considered the most essential and fun part of the ritual. He couldn’t very well give up without trying his hardest.

"You can walk barefoot then."

"And override my pride and honor, never."

The crowd cheered.

"Your wish." The cousins laughed.

Arjun pretended to sigh," Fine, 19,990."

It was most important to not agree without a bargain. However little it maybe.

"Done!"

Preeti and Geetika stepped forward, “Before the exchange, we would like to see Arjun's shoes first."

"Sure, bring the carton," Radhika's cousin ordered one of the girls.

A carton was brought forward.

The cousin smiled," The money please."

"Open the carton and show us the shoes." Geetika voiced her opinion.

"God! I tell you no one trusts the other these days."

The cousin sighing opened the carton and dug out.....Radhika's sandals.

"What?" Radhika shrieked.

"Radhika, you told us your groom's shoes were in the carton," her cousins glared at her.

Radhika ignored them as she glowered at the culprit, Arjun Khanna who but simply shrugged, winked and burst out laughing.

**************

Hi, gorgeous people.

I am sorry for the late update but I have been busy watching pom.

Did you misread it? Did you? *Points at you, bursts laughing*…To those who didn’t...Boring! *sticks out tongue*

But seriously, I have been busy doing nothing. I keep on telling everyone including myself I can multi-task humongous homework with wattpad but dammit, brain always ignores my ‘this’ brilliant talent and ends up giving me the silent treatment. *Glares at the cunning brain*

So, I guess, one/two more chapters are left in this book plus an epilogue. After this, I will start updating ‘Untame my Heart’ and I am planning to write a dangerous, sensuous, completely wicked werewolf book. It’s been my dream, like really, to write one. Can anyone make me an awesome cover please?  *Bats pretty lashes* If any of you amazingly talented people are up for the job, I promise I won’t be cranky, at least not much, PM me asap.

Thank you! *Hugs warmly* And those who aren't willing, don’t worry I still love you. *sends a flying kiss*

Hopefully, I am forgiven by now. Come on, please. *Tickles* Awww..You want a kissie, is it? *winks*

I love you. *cuddles* just because you love me even when I don’t make any sense. Haha

Warmest Regards,

HIndia150

…………….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2.4K 20
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
3.6K 693 17
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
7K 930 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...