The Two Of Us (Larry Stylinso...

By larryhowlter

Harry Styles is a child genius. He has everything any person would want. The money, looks, and the smarts, bu... More

The two of us*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Author note
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
chapter 17*
chapter 18*
chapter 19*
chapter 20*
chapter 22*
chapter 23*
chapter 24*
chapter 25*
Epilouge*
Sequel
First chapter up

Chapter 21*

16.2K 467 171
By larryhowlter

Harry POV

I feel hot and sweaty. I open my eyes and I come face to face with a tanned chest. I turn my head and see Louis sleeping. I smile at the sight of him sleeping. He looks like a kid, innocent and sweet. I lift up my hand and stroke his hair to the side.

I reach around and unattached myself from him and grab a pair of boxers and a shirt and stare at him. He has love bites on his neck from me and I smirk.

I turn around and head down the stairs to the kitchen but with every step I feel the burn on my ass. I shake my head and push it aside while I look at the time and see its 10am. I grab some stuff from the fridge and start cooking breakfast.

When I put the eggs and bacon the plates. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I smile as I hear his pitter patter of his naked feet. I see him emerge from the hall.

He stands in the door way and I look up and see that he is looking at me nervously. I send him a reassuring smile because I remember what he said last night.

I put the plates on the table and I pat the seat as I sit down. He walks over and sits down. He grabs the fork and start eating. It’s quiet and he is making it quite awkward. I sigh.

He is wearing a pair of my sweats and a shirt and their quite big on him. His hair is a bit damp so I take it he took a shower.

“Louis” I breathe out “What’s wrong?”

He turns toward me and he pursues his lips.

“Do you hate me?” he asks

I feel my eyes widen. Why would he think that? He is the only person I ever… felt something for.

“Why would you even think that?” I whisper to him.

“It’s just… last night”

“What about it?”

“Well… we had… you know”

“Sexual intercourse? Yes I know we did.”

I see him blush.

“Yeah that”

I see that he still looks unsure. I stand up and straddle his lap. I set my forehead on his and take in a deep breath. I feel his hands go on my hips.

“Louis… you’re the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I… you make me feel… something that I have never felt before. I feel something strong for you and you just make me crazy.” I wrap my arms around his shoulders and bring my head back to look in his eyes.

“And I think I’m falling for you. No… I know I’m falling and I don’t want to stop.” I kiss his lips. “You’re so intoxicating. So full of life, happiness, laughter, and just everything.”

A say while looking into his eyes. I bite my lip thinking I am giving away too much. That I said too much.

I push my head into his neck and nuzzle into it. He wraps his arms around me.

“You’re falling for me?” he whispers into my ear.

I nod against his neck and I squeeze my eyes.

“I think I am also” he finally whispers after a while.

-----------___----____---

I don’t know how long we stayed like that wrapped in each other’s arms. But we are pulled apart when the door front door opens. I sit up and sit on the chair and we continue eating. My aunt and uncle walk in and they smile at me and Louis.

“Hello Loves” my aunt says

“Hello. You guys are back early”

“Yeah we finished early. And did you hear word from your mum?”

I tense a bit.

“Uh no. not really. I talked to her a couple of days ago but…”

She looks at me and nods understanding.

I nod and I leave the room with Louis. We go up the stairs and to my room. He doesn’t talk or anything.

We lay on the bed together. I turn on the TV and we watch some day time television.

We watch it and just relax together.

I look at the clock at its 4pm. I feel myself dozing off a bit until my door swings open and I jump a bit.

I stare at the woman at my door smiling at me. She has brown hair like mine and green eyes. I take in a breath.

“Mum” I say

“Harry!” she says as she walks to me and hugs me.

“I’m so happy to see you. How have you been?”

“I’m fine mum. What are you doing here?” I ask

“I came to visit” she begins “So did Robin and Gem. They are downstairs.” Then she notices Louis staring and smiles at him. “You must be Louis. Gem has mentioned you but my son hasn’t”

I close my eyes. “Well harry aren’t you going to introduce us?”

“Uh Louis this is my mum Anne. Mum this is Louis Tomlinson my… boyfriend”

She blinks but keeps the smile on her face. But I could see it and I frown.

She looks at him and then back towards me. I give her a pointed look and she gives me a look back.

“Well um we have school tomorrow… and I should be getting home.”

I nod and he gets up and so do I.

We walk by her and she follows behind us and I could feel her stare on my back.

I walk him to the door and I open it for him. I could still fill my mother’s stare and I turn around.

“Mum” I say

She sighs. “Hey Louis maybe after school you could come over for dinner? So we could get to… know you”

“Uh yeah sure yeah. Just I have practice after school so I’ll be here around 6”

“That’s perfect”

He nods.

My mum just stands there standing there watching us. I could see he is nervous. I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

“I’ll see you at school” I say

He nods and smiles at me and walks out the door to his car.

------------_______-----------_________---------

The next day goes by too quickly. It’s already after school and Niall is walking with me to my car.

“So I hear Lou is meeting the parents.”

I nod.

“When?”

“Tonight” I mutter

“Sucks”

“You have no idea”

The rest of the time we talked and he tried to get me to smile and laugh. But I didn’t well not really. All I could think about is tonight and what could happen.

But I do not want to dwell on the thoughts.

I walk into my house as I wave bye to Niall.

I walk into my house and smell the food cooking.

“Oh Harry your later than usual” my aunt says

I clear my throat as everyone turns and looks at me.

“Yeah I had to do something after school.”

My aunt nods and I turn and look at the time and its 5pm.

I sigh.

“Harry go wash up” my mum says

I nod and head up to my room to take a shower and get ready for when Louis gets here.

---------______--------_______-----------

Louis arrives at 6:30pm and I could see my mum wasn’t happy about that. He walks to me and kisses my cheek.

“Hi” he says with a smile

“Hello” I reply “Uh can I talk to you real quick?”

“Yea sure”

I grab his hand and lead him outside to the back yard.

We step outside and I finally see what he is wearing. He has black jeans on with a white button down.

I bite my lip.

“So what did you want to talk about?”

I sigh and I turn towards him.

“I need to tell you something real important. I just don’t know how to tell you.”

He stares at me.

“Harry your kind of scaring me. What is wrong?” he says as he puts his hands on my shoulders.

“I just-“I was cut off by my mum telling us that dinner is ready.

No I need to tell him now before something happens.

He smiles at me.

“You could tell me after I feel like I need to make an impression so I’m going to go in” he pecks my lips and smiles as he walks in.

“But I really need to tell you.” I whispered

I close my eyes and mentally prepare myself for what’s bound to happen.

-----------------

so here it is.

whats going to happen? I don't know... well I kind of do.

so tell me what you think.

thanks for reading.

vote

fan

comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
399K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
399K 13.4K 25
Louis' dad and Harry's mum want to live together. The only problem: not enough rooms. Harry and Louis have to share one though they can't stand each...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...