You Are Loved

By Otaku_at_best

Tsukishima Kei X Abused! Reader "I'm not fine! I'm broken!, but then again it was my fault I guess I don't de... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 13

8.3K 226 236
By Otaku_at_best

Your Pov:

I woke up early today even earlier than Kise he told me to go back to sleep since it was five thirty in the morning which I quickly reminded him that he had to leave at six today for his shoot. While Kise was frantically trying get ready, I calmly drank my coffee.

I couldn't help but be excited even if it was early, I was going to see my skittles friends today after such a long time. Just the thought of it made me smile. I was soon brought out my thoughts when my phone chimed signaling someone had texted me.

From: Kei

To: Me

Good Morning shrimp.

I chuckled slightly before replying.

To: Kei

From: Me

Why are you up so early Kei-chan? ~

His reply almost came immediately.

From: Kei

To: Me

Why is shrimp interested in how I spend my mornings? ~

I had voleyball practice.

*volleyball.

I was typing my response when the phone suddenly rang I didn't even check who it was before I answered with a "Hello?"

"What's up shrimp?"

'Kei? Why is he calling me?' I thought to myself, but I couldn't complain his voice was nice to hear for some reason.

"Just fixing to leave, by the way why are you calling me Kei?" I asked while grabbing my school bag and making sure I had the spare key card before walking out of the room.

"...Meet me in the gym." His words were barely audible but I heard them, and I swore my heart thumped at this, but I kept myself in check. I quickly said I'd be there soon earning a quiet gasp and a hurried "Okay see you then, Goodbye" before he hung up.

'I don't know why, but he makes my heart race.'

.

.

.

Tsukishima's Pov: (A/N: It's been awhile hasn't it :3)

"Tsukki aren't you coming?" Yamaguchi asked gesturing towards the gym's exit. I gave the freckled teen a "No." before putting on my headphones while I watched him leave closing my eyes after he left.

"When's shrimp getting here?" I asked no one in particular now leaning against the wall, not even a second later I felt a tap on my shoulder and opening my eyes to see (e/c) orbs staring at me. She gently pulled off my headphones before putting them on herself, listening intently to the music.

'Why do I feel self-conscious suddenly it's just music.' Her voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm, this is good music Kei-chan, I like it." She says while smiling at me.

'Her smile is really pretty I wonder what it would be like when she's truly happy?'

"Crap! Kei we're going to be late for class!" She suddenly says again rapidly she took my hand and pulled me from my spot on the wall. We ran to class (much to my displeasure) but we made it in time. There were several whispers wondering why we came together, if we were together and what not.

I looked down at shrimp, she was blushing it was barely noticeable but I saw it, and for some reason it made my own heart rate increase slightly.

Shaking off the feeling I took my seat next to Yamaguchi, and shrimp's next to Haruna. The teacher continued taking roll, and not soon after started teaching.

'Will the day go by faster if I don't pay attention?'

I found my gaze slightly pointed somewhat in shrimp's direction. '...Maybe.'

.

.

.

.

Your Pov:

"It's finally over!" I said while stretching in my seat. Haruna nodded in agreement.

"Hey, did you want to come over this weekend?" She asked.

"Can we do it a different time some of my Tokyo friends from middle school are coming over this weekend." She replied with asking if next weekend was okay which I accepted, I felt a little bad from not hanging around Haruna lately, so I'll make it up to her next weekend.

As we were making our way out the door Tsukishima stopped me. "Kei? What's up?"

"I'll walk you home." He said. I was fixing to tell him that I was already walking with Haruna to my 'house', but she quickly accepted for me.

"Of course, she'll walk with you go on ahead see you Monday (Y/n)-chan!" She winked at me before jogging away with some other people I didn't know. Once we made it outside I asked;

"Why did you want to take me home? N-not that I'm complaining or anything."

He shrugged before saying "Just felt like it."

'There's that feeling again, that happy feeling.'

.

.

I just expected him to walk me to the hotel's front door, but he ended up coming all the way to the room.

"T-thank for taking m-me home Kei." I said, I don't why I stuttered though.

"No pro-"

He was cut off by the door suddenly opening, and seven heads popped out. "(Y/n)-chan/san/chin/cchi welcome home!" They all excited yelled in unison.

Akashi's head suddenly whipped upwards to Tsukishima. 'Oh, here we go.'

"Who might you be?" He asked clearly trying to imitate the much taller male. I could tell Tsukishima was trying not to make a comment, but it was killing him literally.

"I'm Tsukishima Kei, nice to meet you." He says bowing slightly.

Akashi let out a 'hm' sound before bringing the both of us in. Everyone introduced themselves to Tsukishima and got a long with him. (A/N: Shocking 0.0) They didn't even mind when one of his remarks slipped out. Suddenly I remembered something.

"Kei what about volleyball practice?" I asked hating the fact I might've kept him from practice.

He turned his attention from Midorima who he 'surprisingly' got along with. Midorima said something about Libras getting along today. (A/N: *eye roll*)

"Our practice got cancelled today since the principal said he needed it for something." "Is that so?" Once I said that he went back to talking to Midorima.

'I'm glad I got to spend more time with him.' I thought while smiling successfully earning the rainbow people's attention.

.

.

Sadly, it was getting late, and Tsukishima had to go home before it got to dark. We all said our goodbyes, and I volunteered (A/N: As tribute!!...did you see that coming XD?) to walk him to the lobby. Currently we rode silently in the elevator.

"I had fun today." I whispered quietly breaking the comfortable silence.

"Me too, I also had fun. Your friends are interesting." He said, I could feel him looking at me, but I didn't look back. Soon the elevator door opened, and Tsukishima walked out. We waved to each other and he left, but what I didn't expect was for him to come back.

"S-see you Monday." He said, and swiftly kissed my forehead. I couldn't even register what he did before the door closed, and I was already back in front of Kise's room. I walked back in, and ignored everyone's questions about my beyond blushing face, and grabbed my phone.

To: Kei

From: Me

See you Monday.

'I'm so happy right now I don't what to do.'

Note de l'auteur: This is the longest chapter in this book, so far, my god I didn't even mean for it to be this long (0-0;) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry I didn't update for a whole week T^T I was busy. Feedback is appreciated ;3. Until next time.

~Otaku-chin out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 40.5K 55
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔." "𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." "𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍." ─ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵�...
85.7K 2.1K 6
An Oikawa Tooru x Reader x Iwaizumi Hajime story. Have you seen a sadistic Oikawa? Or a sexy Iwaizumi? Well, I hope you're ready! :)
63.5K 1.4K 15
Your sister has a boyfriend, in fact she has more than one. But tsukishima doesn't deserve that treatment.... And your sister doesn't deserve him. S...
16.7K 460 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...