Jerrie // Falling Around You...

By midnightjerrie

• You have to read B1 and B2 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect... More

1 | "You alright?" - "I will be."
2 | An old Friend
3 | Heather?
4 | Who is Heather?
5 | A different Perrie
6 | Christmas I
7 | Christmas II
8 | The Book
9 | Engagement?
10 | Closure?
11 | Truth Be Told
12 | No More Sad Songs
13 | She's My Weakness
14 | A little box
15 | One Year Later
16 | Do you like soccer?
17 | I think of you all the time.
18 | What Belongs Together, Comes Together.
20 | "I'm willing to try."
21 | "Did you really thought I wouldn't go with you?"
22 | Going Home
23 | Sorting Things Out. Or not?
24 | The Perfect Proposal
25 | 4 Years Later
NEW JERRIE FANFICTION
SURPRISE! ❤
BOOK 4!

19 | "Because I care."

1.8K 74 5
By midnightjerrie

"H-Hey.", Jade stuttered.

Perrie raised her head. Everytime she looked at Jade it was magical, but this time, it was different. It was like two souls finding each other again. It was like two people held their breath for a whole year and now they could breath again. This situation was weird, but Jade was just so glad to see her beauty again. And Perrie? Perrie didn't know what to say. Of course, she was happy to see Jade again, but she also felt really guilty for leaving. Well, yes, she thought Jade would never be able to love her again, but that didn't mean Perrie didn't love her. And after all, Jade ran after her. So maybe there was hope after all.

"Hey.", Perrie whispered. Her voice was weak and cracked because she's been crying the whole time until Jade showed up. Perrie hesitated, but gave Jade a slight smile. It was like a weight put off of her shoulders when Jade returned the smile and sat down next to her on the big stone.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the air. Both didn't know what to say and overall this situation was just awkward. Jade couldn't take it anymore and decided to break the silence, "How are you?", was all she said. Although this question was pretty dumb, she had to start somewhere. She wanted to know what happened. Why Perrie left, if she was kidnapped or if she decided to leave on her own, and how life has been treating her since last year. All Jade wanted to know was if she was happy or not.

Perrie snorted, "I don't know." She let out a little laugh. "What about you?"

"Well, - Last year wasn't that bad. New album, a little tour, overall it was pretty great. Except that..", Jade stopped for a second, "Except that I didn't have my girlfriend with me."

"I'm sorry.", Perrie whispered. Perrie was staring at the bottom. She couldn't look Jade in the eyes. She was so ashamed of herself. And she felt so guilty.

"What's with the brunette hair?", Jade asked instead of answering to what Perrie just said. Now it wasn't the time to apologize. She wanted answers.

Perrie sighed, "I dyed it."

"Why?", Jade asked curiously.

"Because I had to."

"You're not really in the mood to answer my questions, aren't you?", Jade asked.

"Then why do you keep asking questions?", Perrie asked and swung her gaze over to Jade.

Jade didn't say anything for a while, because she was too distracted by the beauty's blue eyes. Something was different about them. They didn't shine as they usually did.

"Because I care.", Jade answered and broke eye-contact.

Perrie's heart fluttered at that sentence. She hadn't hear it in a long time. Perrie wanted to explain everything to her, but she didn't know how. This was a mess. A huge mess.

"I'd love to explain everything to you, but I don't think you would understand.", Perrie whispered.

Jade shrugged her shoulders while staring into the sunset, "I could at least try."

Perrie hesitated, but put her hand on Jade's shoulder. She wanted to touch her. She hadn't done that for a year and she missed it. Perrie missed everything. Jade, Jade's touch, the way Jade always held her in her arms, the way they fell asleep together, the way they kissed each other. Everything.

Jade flinched for a second since she didn't see that coming, but the second she realized what happened, she relaxed. "Please don't tell Zayn, or the girls.", Perrie begged in a whisper.

Jade sighed. She didn't know if this was the right thing to do. Zayn was her family and Perrie's best friend, he deserved to know. And Jesy and Leigh were her 'sisters'. They deserved to know too. "I don't know, Perrie."

"Please.", Perrie whispered. Jade's gaze swung over to Perrie and you could clearly see that Perrie was frightened. She was scared because she didn't know how the others would react. Hell, she didn't even know what Jade was thinking or how she was feeling.

"Okay.", Jade gave in. She hated that, but it was the only way for her to get Perrie to talk.

"Thank you."

"Now how about you explain this,-", Jade touched Perrie's hair, "And this, -" Jade looked around the place, "All of it."

"How long are you staying here?", Perrie asked curiously.

Jade bit her bottom lip, "'Till Monday, why?"

"Let's meet up at my house and then I'll tell you everything, okay?"

"I don't even know where you live.", Jade sighed.

Perrie stood up, "I'll text you."

"You still got my number?", Jade asked and kinked her left eyebrow.

Perrie smiled shyly, "Uh.. Yeah."

Perrie started to walk back into the stadium until she turned around again and asked, "How come you're being so familiar with me? We aren't even friends, aren't we?"

"I remember.", Jade simply stated.

Perrie's eyes widened in surprise for a second, "See you tomorrow, Jade-y.", Perrie said and went back into the stadium. Jade took a deep breath and waited five minutes before she went into the stadium again.

~

"Jade?! What the hell happened?!", a clearly worried Leigh-Anne asked the moment Jade came back. Jade was still too overwhelmed by the whole situation. She knew she couldn't say anything until she and Perrie would talk, - And she also didn't know what kind of excuse she was supposed to come up with to get to Perrie tomorrow.

Jade touched her forehead, "Nothing. I'm sorry, I thought it was her. I was wrong. Let's move on now.", she said and went to her handbag.

"You okay?", Zayn asked gently. Jade simply nodded and went into her dressing room. Yes, they got her, her own dressing room. 

"Okay, what was that?", Leigh asked.

Zayn sighed, "What do you think? She thought that after a year, she finally found the love of her life again. It's hard to be faced with the truth. Perrie's dead and she's not coming back, maybe Jade realized that now, too." He went after his cousin. He wanted to be there for her now. Zayn hasn't been there for her in a very long time, and even though it didn't make up for the long time he was gone, he wanted to be there for her. Knowing that the love of your life disappeared is hard, but realizing she's dead for good, that must be heartbreaking.

~

One Day After:

The next day was.. weird. At least for Perrie. She and Christian haven't talked since yesterday and it didn't look like they were going to do that anytime soon. He distanced himself. Christian knew something was off and he got mad when she didn't want to tell him what it was. 

Right now, Perrie was at work. She was going to meet up with Jade today and she really hoped everything would turn out fine. After Jade told her the day before that she 'remembered', Perrie had high hopes. Though, no one knew what was going to happen.

Jade was lucky. Zayn and the girls needed to go home early because of recording sessions, photoshootings and other stuff, which meant, Jade didn't need to come up with an excuse to see Perrie. Jade just told Leigh and the others that she'd like to stay until Monday like planned to go and see some more things. The girls and Zayn were fine with that, though, Zayn needed to double check if it was alright for him to leave, but Jade told him it was alright.

"What's up with you and Christian?", Maria asked and pointed at the table where Christian and his friends were sitting. He and Perrie ignored each other completely.

Perrie sighed, "Nothing. Anyways, can you take that table? I need to text someone real quick."

"Sure.", Maria sighed. Maria knew that something was off, too. After the little scenario a few days ago and the tension between Perrie and Christian, it was too obvious.

"My Adress! Pittsburger Weg 344 in Schulzendorf :) XO, Perrie. Ps: I hope we can finally sort everything out :( I owe you a lot!"

Perrie took her phone back into her pocket and kept on working. She tried to ignore Christian as good as she could, but it kinda hurt her that he didn't seem to care at all. He didn't even look at her. But the thought of Jade put a smile on her face immediately. Let's just hope everything finally turns out perfect.

~

A/N

Gosh, finally! I really wanted to put it up today and I'm so glad I did it. I love the chapter and the next few are going to be a lot of Jerrie. Trust me, I'm slowly moving to their happy ending, but it's a long road. It's worth it though, right? Hahahah :D I'm kidding. But I still hope you enjoy this book so much (and the book series overall). I've been working hard on them :)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.7K 25
Recording..... "Hello! I bet your thinking who am i right?"a girl said in front of her video camera "Who are you talking too?" asked the girl behind...
9.6K 295 12
You have to read B1-4 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
189K 6.8K 37
"I wish that this could be real. I wish that you and me, we could be real. I wish that we could have everything. But all that we have is... a fake lo...
33.3K 997 12
Jade Thirlwall is the most popular girl in High School, but not the typical type of popular. She talks to everyone, is friendly to everyone and is fr...