Two Mates

By Pay_Ray

This book involves manxman sexual contents if you don't like that sort of thing or not of age to read such, t... More

Two Mates
Chapter one
Chapter Two ..
Chapter Three...
Chapter Four ...
Chapter Five...
Chapter Six...
Chapter Seven...
Chapter Eight...
Chapter 8 1/2.... Flashback
Chapter Nine...
Chapter Ten...
Chapter Eleven...
Chapter Twelve...
Chapter Thirteen...
Chapter Fourteen.....
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Seventeen...
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven (The Final Chapter)

Chapter Fifteen....

21.9K 735 76
By Pay_Ray

I have come to realize that I cant please everyone so .... I will write this story the way I want to.. if you don't like it then you don't have to read it.. Though if you didn't like it you would not have read it this far.. so Thank you for reading and sticking with me for this long...

The song on repeat driving this chapter is "One Rainy Day" by Godsmack

.................ENJOY.........................................

Lew's POV

I knew it the second he walked out of the house, I felt him, smelled him, heard him, I closed my eyes and licked my lips, I even tasted him. I wasn't far away from the house, I wouldn't be to far knowing that Vincent was gone. He left again for work, which left me here alone with Lynny and I took advantage of it.

I took this time to get to really know Lynny and let him know me. We have come along way in the month that has past. I took him on moon lit walks in the woods, took him to the movies, we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie a time or two. I even helped him as much as I could with his powers. He is learning so much so fast.

I hear him walking though the woods looking for me. I feel his anxiety as he uses his senses to sense me out. I have been teaching him to use our connection, that way if anything should happen he will always be able to find me, and he does always finds me no matter where I am. Here, I sit in the shade, on the waters edge, under a big Oak tree with my eyes still closed listening to his approach.

I couldn't help the smile that the tingles cause as he wrapped his arms around my neck, and pressed his lips next to my ear. He sucked my ear into his mouth then bit it causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"I found you My Wolf." He said next to my ear, and I shivered again and he laughed. " I love having that affect on you" he said walking around taking his place in my lap. I wrapped my arms tight around him and kissed him softly.

"I love you having that affect on me to Little One." I replied kissing him again and he straddles my lap. I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him closer and deepened the kiss. He began to grind his sexy little ass down on me and I moaned into his mouth. He pulled back and giggled. He wrapped his legs around me and I groaned.

"What's wrong My Wolf?" He asked in a teasing voice, when he knows damned well what he does to me. I grabbed his hips and pushed mine up rubbing my semi hard dick against his ass. His head fell back and a moan escaped his lip. I have not made an attempt to be with him sexual since the mating. I want him to want me, to make the move if he wants it. This is the extent of what we do, a little teasing here and there and I am ok with that. I will take him anyway I can get him.

"What do you think Puppet?" I said rubbing against him again. He gasped and buried his face in my neck and whimpered. This little teasing game we play he usually wins but I am not going to play fair this time.

"Lewy." he pleaded, his body shivering against me. The smell of his arousal engulfed my nose and my wolf howled in excitement. It was a constant battle fighting him back when it came to our mate, but I always won like I will win this time.

"Patience wolf.. patience."

I told him, and he growled and snapped at me. I laughed it off and put my attention back to my quivering mate. I ran my hands up the inside of his shirt rubbing my fingers along his spine.

"What is it love? Are you cold?" I asked playing off knowing what he was feeling. He whimpered again locking his legs tighter around me. I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him tighter against me burring my nose in his hair taking in his sweet scent. " What is it?"

"I umm..." he paused and looked into my eyes, pressed his lips to mine kissing me. " I love you My Wolf." My world stood still, my heart stopped beating and I couldn't breath. I just sat there looking into his eyes getting lost at sea. I was drowning with no way out and I loved it.

There was a bark of laughter in my head and it snapped me out of my shock state. "And you said you were going to win this time."

I pulled myself out of that sea of green and focused on my mate in my lap. He sat there looking at me with his eyes beginning to tear up. I cocked my head to the side wondering what it could be that was cause my sweet Little one to cry. I rubbed my knuckles across his cheek leaned in and kissed him a feather of a touch.

" Why are you crying Puppet?" I asked my lips still against his. He closed his eyes and the tears fell. I kissed them away and pressed my forehead to his. " Talk to me love.. what is it?"

"Y- You didn't say it back. You don't love me?" he questioned. My eyes widened in surprise how can he even ask me that. I have shown him all the love I could in this past month. I have always heard that words left unspoken hurt the most. I guess this is what they meant by that.

I cupped his face and brushed his tears away with my thumbs. I looked into his eyes and smiled with as much love as I could show. "Of course I do Lynnard. I have loved you since the first moment I knew you were mine. I will always love you no matter what" I took his hand and placed it over my heart. "You are what makes my heart still beat. Without you I would be nothing. You are my world my everything. I am very blessed to have you in my life. I belong to you, my sweet Little One." I told him, and it was his turn to be shocked.

He sat still in my lap blinking back at me, then a slow smile crept onto his face. I cocked my head to the side studying his reaction when all of a sudden he threw himself at me. His arms locked around my neck, his lips pressed to mine in a hard kiss, and I was on my back on the ground. He lay on top of me straddling my hips.

I chuckled against his lips and he took that moment to slip his tongue into my mouth. My eyes widened and I gripped the back of his head holding him tight against me and taking over the kiss. I thrust my tongue into his mouth twirling mine with his. He moaned and ground down on me. I growled, flipping us over to where I was laying on top of him placed between his legs grinding my now hard and aching dick against his ass.

"Lewy." he gasped and I froze. We never let it go this far before and I was afraid I stepped over the line.

"Yes Little One?" I questioned

"Make love to me... Please..." he whispered and I just stared down at him not knowing what to say. I mean don't get me wrong I wanted to. Just about more than anything in the world, but here now in the woods by the lake? He was either reading my mind or my thought were written all over my face because his next words proved to me he was serious.. "Yes here Lew, right now."

"Are you sure?" I asked wanting to make sure this is what he absolutely wanted. I did not want to fuck this shit up, all that we have accomplished over the past month. He wrapped his legs around me pulling me tighter to him.

"Yes" One word and I was a goner. I sat up on my knees pulling him to a sitting position tugging his shirt off over his head. I grabbed the back of his neck and devoured him in a kiss before I laid him back down and unbuttoned his pants. I pulled his shoes and socks off the slid his pants down his thighs and off his feet.

He lay there naked staring up at me with lust and love filled eyes. I licked my lips as my eyes roamed over his perfection. I stopped at the mark on his neck and smiled. It still had Vincent's V but back grounded by a full moon and with my eyes peaking through. It was a perfect mix of us both.

"You are taking to long Lew." He said pulling at my shirt. I laughed and pulled it over my head and I heard a quick intake of breath and looked down at him. This is the first time I have taken my clothes off in front of him except for the mating, and that was just... not the way I wanted it to go.

He was up on his knees tracing a finger over the tattoo on the right side of my chest down my stomach with its tail dipping into my navel. He lowered his eyes looking over the beast on my chest. I sat still as he traced over it with his finger, I felt his breath as he kissed it. I closed my eyes and shivered.

"Its beautiful Lew." he said sliding his tongue over the places his fingers just touched. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips as his slick tongue caressed my chest and stomach. He stopped at my navel, sat back up on his knees and pressed his naked body against mine. I hiss though my teeth as his chest hits mine sending those shocking tingles straight to my heart.

I wrapped my arms around him holding him tight against me kissing down his jaw to his neck grazing my teeth here and there. Reaching the mark I nipped it and he went weak in my arms moaning and whimpering like a little pup. His head feel to the side, so I lick it and worked my way back up taking his lips with mine, laying him back on the ground.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. He smiled up at me and it was all I needed. I kissed his chin and moved down to his chest. I kissed my way to one of his nipples sucking it into my mouth then moved to the other. He arched his back trying to get closer to me but I released it and moved further down. I dipped my tongue into his navel then bit it. I saw little goose bumps all over his quivering body as I breathed along his stomach.

I lowered myself and taking his leaking dick in my hand licking across his head, licking clean all the pre cum that has dribbled out. He jumped up pushing me off and this worried me until he was reaching for the button on my jeans.

"I want to do you this time." He said sliding my zipper down. I stood up and he pulled my pants down. With me standing and him on his knees was not a good angle, I was to tall. So once I got my shoes and jeans off I got back on the ground on my knees and looked down into his wide eyes. "Y.. You're so.."

I placed my fingers to his lips to hush him.. "You don't have to do this." I told him, and he shook his head moving my finger from his lips.

" You are so..." I hung my head knowing he was going to say I was to big. Being well endowed is a blessing and a curse. But what he said had me jerking my head back up with shock in my eyes. "You are Perfect Lewis. Now lay back and let me take care of you." He said pushing on my chest.

I laid on my back with him between my legs rubbing his hands up my thighs. I looked down my naked body at him. His eyes were aglow with lust and need, focused on my cock with his lips wet from him licking them. The sight of him wanting me all most did me in. He reached out and grabbed my shaft in his hand and began stroking it.

My hips bucked up on their own accord causing his hand to slide all the way down. Taking their lead I bucked them up and down sliding my dick in his hand. I stilled as he lowered his self down and licked a cross the slit in the tip.

"AAAAAHHHHH SSSSSSS!!!! FUCK!" I hissed though my teeth as he sucked me into his mouth. It took all my control not to grab his head and fuck his mouth into oblivion, so I dug my fingers into the ground and arched my back keeping my ass firmly put.

He slid his mouth over me slow and easy as far as he could take me using his hand on the rest of me. He took his mouth from me but continued to jack me off, smiled up at me then bent down taking one of my balls into his mouth. This time my hand did go to his head, gripping his hair.

"I wont last long if you keep teasing me this why Little One." I moaned pulling his hair slightly. He released my bits from his grip and scurried over to his jeans. I sat up on my elbows to see what he was doing when he pulled a bottle of lube from his pocket.

I raised my brow and he grinned at me and shrugged. "I have been carrying it for a while just in case." I threw my head back and laughed.

"Smart of you My Little Mate." I said. He crawled back to me popping open the cap and squirting some on my dick, rubbing a good amount on it. He then squirts some in his hand to rub it on his sweet little ass but I stopped him. It just dawned on me that I haven't prepared him yet. I would hurt him bad.

"I haven't prepared you yet.." I started to say and he started giggling. He then reached down with the lubricated hand and pulls this... my eyes widen.. "Is that a butt plug?" I was completely shocked.. What the hell was he doing with that and how did he know to use it? He laughed again.

"Lew you face.. its priceless just like Vinny said it would be.. He told me that I needed to start wearing this and showed me how. Said it would help with your size." He said smiling at me.

"That cleaver vampire, remind me to give him a big kiss next time I see him." I said laughing. He shook his head and laughed rubbing more lube on his little ass, pushed me back down, climbs on top of me and straddles my hips. My cock twitched with anticipation. He reaches down between us grabbing my dick and lining up the head with his little pucker.

He sat there with us lined up for penetration looking down into my eyes. He had both hands on my chest and I had mine on his thighs. He pressed down a little getting the tip of me in. He closed his eyes tight and scrunched up his nose. He pursed his lips and gritted his teeth sliding further taking all of my head. He paused taking fast shallow breathes, then he took one deep one held it and pushed all the way down on me.

He threw his head back and screamed causing all the near by bird to fly out of the trees. I could do nothing but lay there but clench my teeth at the tightness, and rub his legs in comfort. He looked down at me pain in his eyes and said.. "That was not any better! It still hurts."

"Yes Puppet I know, I am sorry." I replied regretting my size for the first time in my life. "We don't have to do this. I understand." He bends down nipping my chin and kissing my lips.

"No sir we don't .. but I want to.." He said wiggling his ass on me. "Now Lewis, make love to me.. Please." he said and that is just what I did. No more talking, no more questioning things. I grabbed his hips and help guide his sweet ass over my throbbing cock, making sweet love to him just like he asked.

He raised up and lowered himself back down over me slow at first. Well that is until I leaned him back some making him place is hands on my thighs, and me shifted my angle hitting that spot I know would have him screaming my name.

"L-Lew... ahhh again please." he begged and I complied. Holding him in place by his hips, I bucked my hips up sliding my dick over that same spot hard and fast, over and over until I felt he was ready to burst. When his moans became louder, his breath quickened and he began clenching around me, I sat up wrapping my arms around his back, pulling him tight to my chest slowing the pace.

I buried my nose in his neck sitting still a second letting the need fade a bit. When he stopped pulsating around me, I lifted and lowered him over me using our stomachs friction to jack him off while I made love to his ass. I slid in and out of him slow and easy not wanting to rush things. Every other slide or so I would shift and hit that spot.

He whimpered as he grew close again but this time I rolled us over to where I was laying on top of him still holding him in my arm. I stayed still letting his urge fade a little this one last time. I kissed from his jaw to his neck then back up to his lips.

"Not yet baby.. wait for me." I said and kissed him softly licking his bottom lip wanting an opening, and he gave it. I pushed my tongue between his lips and kissed him slow and passionately. He moaned and wrapped his legs around my back grinding up against me.

I groaned into his mouth and slowly began moving in and out of him again. Holding him tight to my chest, his arms and legs locked around my back I had my nose buried in his neck licking the mark. He quivered beneath me and arched his back.

"Lew imma go... ahhh hurry go with me please." He begged, moving faster against me. I moved with him faster and harder into him hitting that spot over and over until I felt teeth sink into my flesh and his ass tighten around me. My eyes widened and I came hard, moaning louder than I have ever before. I locked my arms tighter around him and pounded out my release hard and rough into his ass.

"I love you My Wolf." He said with blood dripping off his lip. It took me a moment to realize what had happen. My little mate just marked me back. He really marked me. I am the happiest wolf in the world right now. I leaned down and kissed his lips licking my blood off of them then nuzzled my nose in his neck.

"I love you to My Lynny." I said back almost falling asleep on top of him. He taps my shoulder..

"Umm.. Lew.." he said in a strained voice. "Lew.. I .. can..t ... brea...the..." It took me a moment to understand what he was talking about. I jumped up to my knees looking down at him looking him over..

"Are you ok Puppet?" I ask worried I had hurt him. He just laughed and nodded. I sighed in relief and got to my feet putting my clothes back on. He sits up and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" he ask.. I turned to him and cocked my head to the side.

"Getting dressed." I answered.

"Why?" He stood up and looked at the water. I smiled hoping I was reading him right. We have learned to block our thought from each other, so it is hard to know now. Yep I was right. He took off running jumped into the lake.

I walked to the waters edge and watched as his head pops up out of the water. He laughs and hits the water at me. "Are you coming or are you going to make me swim alone?"

I stood there watching him for a minute and took a moment to rub it in my wolf's face that yes I indeed won this time.

I smirked at him took a few steps back to get a running start and jumped over his head landing about ten feet behind him. I swam under the water back to him grabbing his feet pulling him under. I got him face to face with me, smiled at him and we hit the surface laughing. That is how we spent the rest of that day. Playing and teasing each other. We even made love again that night.

Each day we became closer and closer, our love became true. I know now that he loves me just as he loves Vincent and I know deep in my heart that we can make this work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.4K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...
8M 353K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
80.2K 5.7K 44
Book One of the Haunted Lover's Duo "People in the real world always say, when something terrible happens, that the sadness and loss and aching pain...
547K 15K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...