Chapter TwentySix

*runs and hides* don't hate me!!

(not edited)

Vin POV

"He knows something is up Vin. He had to have felt it." Lewis said as I tucked my shirt into my pants then buttoned them. I had no answers to that last part, other than the magic of the tree. Maybe it wasn't real, just an illusion perhaps. I just shrugged as he walked up to me. He straightened my bow tie and fluffed my hair, then picked up my tux jacket and held it out for me. I looked at him curiously and pushed my arms though. He has been acting weird since he went into the cave. I opened my mouth to ask what had happened in there, but I let it go, because he wouldn't tell me anyways. That's just the way us men are. We keep the emotional shit locked up tight so no one can see.

"We will explain everything after the ceremony." I said looking into the mirror. "There is no need to worry him before then, besides Vanous is gone, we are all safe now," I looked at him through the mirror. "and we are still alive. Lets get to the ceremony so we can introduce your pack to their new Lunum." He nodded then waved his hand towards the door. Lewis decided that since Lynny is a man he is not going to be called his Luna. We sat down four hours and thought of another name for Luna, and Lunum won.

"After you my King." He said as I got closer to the door and bowed. I laughed and pushed on his head making him fall back against the wall. "Hey you!" He teasingly yelled and I took off down the stairs with him tight on my hills. I skidded to a stop before I ran into Lynny that stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. Lewis not seeing him and going to fast, slammed into my back causing both of us to fall to the floor.

Groaning from the impact, we started at his feet, up his legs, to his waist, then torso and chest, up his neck, and looked up at Lynny's angry glare. He was sexy standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and his foot tapping in anger. It caused me to shiver and my dick throbbed, but then, worry hit me in my chest. Is Vanous still here, did we fail? What's going on?

"My Sweet?" I strained out questioningly around the weight of Lewis pinning me to the floor. I tried to shake him off, but with my squirming, I felt him getting excited as well. I stilled myself then rolled my eyes and he finally stood up releasing me from his body trap. I stood up beside him, straightened up my tux, and looked at Lynny as I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. "What is the matter?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes leaning in to glare at both of us.

"What are you hiding from me?" He asked pursing his lips and poking his finger in my chest. "What happened to you two? And if you don't tell me right now..." He crossed his arms again and straightened his shoulders. "Then I .. I.. " He pouted and stomped his foot not knowing what he could do. I sighed in relief that this in fact was our sweet Lynny trying to make a stand.

"Ahh" Lewis laughed. "Up you go Little One." Lewis picked Lynny up and threw him over his shoulder. Lynny squealed and kicked his feet as he beat on Lew's back. "We have a ceremony to get to, remember? Now be still before I drop you." Lewis said then popped Lynny on the ass hard enough to make it echo up the staircase. There was no way Lewis would drop him, but it was still a funny sight to see.

Lynny's eyes got wide and he stopped kicking, as a bright red blush spread over his cheeks and carried over to his ears. He whimpered then laid over Lew's shoulder without protest, then we darted out of the house and raced through the trees.

Lew's laugh lingered in the trees as we pushed through heading for the jet field. We came to the clearing and stopped as everyone cheered for our arrival. Lynny's blush got darker as Lewis placed his feet on the ground and he saw the crowd watching with smiles.

He looked down at his robe and that was all it took. All his planning and preparing for this moment kicked in, and he held his head high and proud. I reached for the belt of the robe and Lewis grabbed the the collar and pulled it off of him tossing it into the trees. A gasp came from the crowd and he looked up at me then to Lew.