The Girl Next Door

由 trinajones1234

"What's your name?" "Why are ya talkin' to mi?" "Because I want to. Now, what's your name?" "You don... 更多

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
It's my birthday!!!
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~30~ (The real update)
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
Important Information
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
Not An Update (but please read)
~53~
~54~
~55~
Back in Business

~21~

5.3K 222 80
由 trinajones1234

"That's why you take me way past the point of turning me on..."

Two weeks later...

Robyn Fenty

"Mama!" I yell from my bed.

Almost immediately , Onika rushes into the room, half-naked.

"What? What's wrong?" She asks, checking all over me.

"I'm fine," I say, biting my lip. She must've just got out the shower. Her hair is wet as well as some of her body.

Onika blushes, shaking her head,"well, quit screaming like you're dying, then."

I shrug,"my bad. Can ya bring meh some cereal though?"

"Cereal?" Onika asks, shooting me a funny look.

I smile,"yes. Jus' a box of cereal."

"You gonna eat it dry?" She asks.

I smack my lips,"nah. Ima eat it wet."

I watch as Onika's face blows up in a pinkish color. I smirk, just now realizing that I said something dirty without knowing.

Onika walks out of the room, shaking her head. A few seconds later, a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is flying at me.

"Ow!" I exclaim as the flat of the box hits my cheek.

I can hear Onika laughing in the hallway. I roll out of bed, being sure not to put pressure on my shoulder, and quietly sneak out of the room, a fluffy pillow in my hands.

These last two weeks with Onika have been amazing. We don't go out though. I refuse to let myself trust someone considering what hell I've been through. Onika's staying over at my house because of the fact that Zen's dad was in with a lot of bad people and somehow word got around that Onika snitched and called the cops. Now this stupid mock gang is after Zen, Onika and I. I'm not complaining about her staying over, but she's complaining about it. She hates that I have to go to therapy every other day with Cyn. I hate it too, but in order to get better, I have to put up with her. Zen's still in the hospital, but she's going good and we come by every other day. I'm still trying to cope with this medicine that they're giving me. They said that it makes me bipolar, or at least have some traits of it. I've been seeing it lately, but it's not taking over my body like it was at the hospital. All in all, everything's good. I'm hoping it stays that way.

I spot Onika in the kitchen fixing her a sandwich, only in a oversized white shirt. She's been doing this a lot lately, walking around the house half-naked, teasing me and not giving me anything. So to be honest, she deserves this.

I tiptoe to her and bring the pillow back. As it flies to hit her head, she turns around and a ripping sound goes through the air. Cotton explodes from the pillow, slowly falling to my floor.

My mouth drops open as I drop the pillow and stare at Onika who has a knife in her hand, smiling ever so innocently. I raise my hands and try to back away, but she catches me, pinning me by my stomach to the island.

"You was tryna hit me?" Onika asks, running the flat of the knife across my bare stomach.

I tense up, trying to come up with something to say. Her crazy ass, she saw me a mile away and was waiting for me. With a knife. A sharp one at that. She really trying to kill me.

"Nah," I reply.

"You sure, because it sure as hell looked like it," Onika says, pressing her arm harder against my stomach and staring into my eyes.

I smile,"I'm sure. I jus' wan'ed to show ya 'ow soft da pillow was."

Onika stares at me with a straight face. And I stare back at her with the same expression.

After a few seconds, we both burst into laughter. Onika pulls away, laughing, and tosses the knife into the sink.

"Clean this mess up," Onika orders, starting to walk out of the kitchen with her sandwich.

"Wha? Ya betta do it. I ain't doin' shit," I say walking out after her.

She sets the plate on the coffee table in the living room and walks back past me,"yes you are."

I grab her by her arm and pull her to me.

"Says who?" I ask, my voice getting lower.

Onika's breathing hitches and at that moment, I knew that she was underneath my spell.

I smirk,"ya not gon' say nothin'?"

She doesn't say anything as I stare down at her. I take that as a chance to go in for the kill. After all, these past three weeks, she's been rejecting me so hard. It's actually hurting my ego. Time for me to make some boss moves.

As I press my lips against hers, she starts pushing at my stomach, trying to push me away. I ignore it and pin her against the wall with both arms above her head.

She moans at my aggressiveness and squirms against the wall. I pull my lips from her and latch them onto her neck, sucking at the soft skin beneath her chin.

Onika bucks against me, trying to free herself from the bondage, but I keep a good grip on her wrists as I kiss various parts of her neck, trying to find her spot. When I kiss the base of her neck, by her collarbone, she moans and grows weak in my hands.

"Tha's ya spot?" I ask, kissing the sensitive flesh again.

"Robyn..." Onika moans, bucking against me again.

I free one of her hands and tell her,"push meh away, ten."

Her hand raises, but as I continue to attack her neck, it flops back to her side.

"Mhm. Tha's wha' I thought," I mumble against her neck, trailing my hand underneath her shirt. I find out that she only has on panties underneath it. A grin crosses my face as I bring my lips back to hers and gather her into a kiss.

As I slip my tongue into her mouth, I dip my hand inside of her panties. I find it soaking wet down there and I mentally laugh. She's always tryna play with somebody, knowing damn well she wants it herself.

I slide two fingers into her wetness. Hearing her satisfying gasp, I pull away, biting her lip in the process.

Her head drops forward as I begin stroking my fingers in and out of her.

"Damn, my bad," A voice says beside us.

Growling, I turn my head to see Melissa making her way to my kitchen.

"Do ya nah knock?" I ask, not halting my movements. Onika gasps and tries to push me away, but I shrug her off.

"I got a key for a reason, bruh," Mel says, walking to my fridge.

"Robyn... Stop," Onika moans out, clawing at my stomach. I can tell she's about to reach her peak so I go faster, ignoring her pleas.

"Y'all ain't gotta stop. I'm just finna fix me a sandwich and be on my way. Rob, you got some lettuce?"

I laugh, nodding,"yea. At tha bottom of tha fridge."

I turn back to face Onika, who's face is a light shade of pink and soft whimpers are escaping past her lips. I press my fingers against her walls, causing her body to jolt forward and with a flick of my wrists, she releases into my hand.

As she recovers, I suck on my fingers, tasting her on them. All of a sudden, Onika punches me in my right shoulder.

I pull my fingers out of my mouth," wha' ya hit meh for?"

"Why would you do that?" Onika whispers angrily.

I look towards Mel and back at Onika,"do what? Mel don't mind," I say, leaning in to kiss her.

She pushes me away,"back up. I'm seriously mad right now."

"Ya forreal?" I ask, stepping back to her.

"Yes, I'm forreal," Onika says, reaching up to push me again.

I grab her wrists, stopping her from touching me again. It's like something inside me snapped. Like I didn't like her hitting me and I felt closed in, so I reacted. I can tell I grabbed her a little too hard, because she winces in pain.

"Iight, man. I'm gone. I'll text you when I get offa work," Mel says beside me.

I turn my head and nod,"iight."

Once she leaves, I waste no time in picking Onika up and taking her to my room.

"Robyn! Put me down!" Onika screams, hitting my back with her fists. I chuckle at her attempts and drop her on my bed.

She squeals as she hits the bed and picks up the nearest thing and tossing it at me.

"Ow!" I yelp as the corner of the cereal box hits my forehead.

Onika bursts out laughing,"shouldn't have a big ass forehead."

I pout, covering my forehead,"yo, tha's nah even funny."

Onika continues laughing, slapping the bed. I grab her ankle and pull her to the edge of the bed, earning another squeal from her.

Once I pull her to the edge of the bed, I climb between her legs, pinning her to the bed by her arms,"ya gon' stop hittin' meh."

"I can hit you if I want to," Onika says, struggling against me.

"Really?" I ponder, cocking my head and staring into her eyes.

I can feel her shift underneath me, trying to avoid my eyes. I twist my head to keep eye contact and smile, seeing a pout on her face.

I balance all of my weight on my good right arm and use my left hand to move Onika's face to where she's looking at me.

"Quit, Robyn," she says, yanking her face away and backing to the middle of the bed.

I smack my lips,"betta quit wit' tha attitude."

Onika stares at me, her eyes challenging me,"or what?"

I cock my head,"ya really wanna find out, baybeh gyal?"

Onika's face grows darker, hearing my new nickname for her.

I smirk, crawling to where she is, in the middle of the bed, and lay between her legs. I lie my head on her stomach and grab her thighs, wrapping them around my torso.

"What you doing?" Onika asks, pushing st my head.

I swat her hands away and rest my hands on her breasts, feeling myself falling into a slumber state.

Onika's hand plays in my hair, massaging my scalp, until, finally, I drift off to sleep.

Zendaya Coleman

"Zen?" Roman asks underneath me.

"Why you stop?" I ask, looking up at her.

She rolls her eyes and continues massaging my scalp,"Zen, I'm serious."

"What?" I ask, resting my head back on her stomach.

"What is this?" She asks, shifting on the hospital bed.

I raise my eyes to look back at her again,"what's what?"

She motions to us,"this. What is this?"

I shrug,"I don't know. I really don't. Half of the time, I want you, but the other half... I don't even know."

"Hmmm..." Roman hums, massaging the middle of my head.

I moan, burying my face into her stomach.

"I like this. I don't want to complicate things further," Roman says quietly.

I close my eyes, nodding,"yea. Me too."

It's silent for a while as Roman continues playing in my hair.

"Roman?" I ask, raising my head a little bit.

"Yea?"

"I'm really sorry about what happened. I just didn't know how to react in a situation that involved feelings that I haven't felt since I was little. And about your confessions, I can't help if a girl takes my attention away. All my mind sees is a piece of dependability and good sex. I can't help that, because that's all I feel like I need to chase my problems away. I'm sorry that I hurt you, if that even matters right now."

Roman sighs after a minute,"I love and hate this new you."

"What?" I ask, staring up at her.

"Before you got in the hospital, you were goofy and always laughing. Even though it was annoying, I liked it. But now, you're all sappy and you keep apologizing when I said its all right. I'm over it. Stop apologizing. I like that you are open with your feelings, considering you were a brick wall before."

"I was?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. This is one of those moments when I forget things about the past that I did. The doctors say is getting better, but I have a hard time believing so.

"Yea. Anything that involved feelings, you would shut yourself off from it, hence the reason that you're apologizing."

I nod, closing my eyes again as she continues massaging my scalp. It's quiet for some time and I welcome the quietness, feeling myself fall into a deep slumber.

A knock sounds at the door, bringing all of my senses back to the real world.

"Ms. Coleman?" The doctor asks.

I turn my body around and sit up, facing the doctor,"yea?"

She walks up to me, a stack of papers in hand,"here are your release papers. Sign these and you will be discharged, free to go."

I smile, looking at the papers,"really?"

"Yes. But you will still need to be on bed rest until your shoulder and ribs fully heal. Also remember that your court date is next Wednesday."

I nod,"yes. I remember."

The doctor nods and turns her attention to Roman,"make sure that she's on bed rest and takes all of her medicines provided. Be sure to read the side effects list on each one of them so there won't be any surprises."

Roman shifts in the bed,"okay."

The doctor turns her attention back to me,"alright. Sign these parts and you'll be ready to go," she says, holding of a pen.

Without hesitation, I grab the pen and sign the papers.

Finally. I can get out of this hospital and spend time with Roman. I think it's time I settle on one person. She might just be the one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating as frequently as before. I've been really busy with soccer and school 😢

What do you guys think about Onika and Robyn's relationship?

What about Zen's and Roman's?

What about the gang? Do you think they forgot about what happened?

What will Zen say in court?

The next few chapters should be pretty chill. No drama inserted 😊😊

... I hope. See I write everything off the top of my head and sometimes my mind won't let me have happy chapters. There's always got to be some type of drama.

But anyways...

Vote. Comment.

~ Trina J.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
960K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
83.2K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...