Nerd Threats the Bad Boy

By mtfking

-UNDER HEAVY EDITING- (BOOK #1 of the HS Series) I see him. I see him just across the hallways. Him clutching... More

©opy®ights
ⓟrologue: How It Starts
ⓟart 1: The Infamous Ethan Blake
ⓟart 2: R.I.P. Blue Celtic Shirt
ⓟart 4: New Friends & Phone Crisis
ⓟart 5: Lucky Charms
ⓟart 6: Dancin' To Y'all Die
ⓟart 7: I'm Not Using #2
ⓟart 8: The Choice is Yours
ⓟart 9: Chasing Confessions 101
ⓟart 10: Confessions Confirmed
ⓟart 11: Sabotage
ⓟart 12: Slushee
ⓟart 13: Taki Taki
ⓟart 14: Last Night Was Magical
ⓟart 15: Start Of Something New
ⓟart 16: Don't Drink The Fountain Water
ⓟart 17: Happy Family, Happy Life
ⓟart 18: Self-Discovery, My Ass!
ⓟart 19: Mount Rushmore
ⓟart 20: SEX&DRUGS&ROCK&ROLL
ⓟart 21: Therapeutic Sessions
ⓟart 22: Goodbye Wydell High
Eⓟilogue: How It Ends
ANNOUNCEMENTS
June 1, 2019

ⓟart 3: I've Got These Feelings For You

24.1K 670 445
By mtfking

------------------
Sean O'Pry as Scott Peters
------------------
Previously on Nerd Threats The Bad Boy...

Cameron's POV:
"Fine. You owe me."

"I don't owe you anything."

"Yeah you did. You made me lose the nerd. So, you owe me."

"Okay then. If I was going to accept this, what will I owe you?" I was curious.

"Okay. You owe me one kiss." He said proudly.
------------------
Cameron's POV:

Whhhaaaatttttt!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh

I can't believe he would ask me that?!?

I'm definitely not going to waste my first kiss in a guy who bullies people like me.

I don't want to kiss him but my face is betraying me. Getting all red and sensitive. Being the shy one, I turned my face somewhere besides the idiot who suggests that.

"No, I would certainly not kiss you,"along that final.

"C'mon. Okay here's the deal; if you kiss me on the mouth, full make out and I'll reconsider not bullying people like you? Is that a fair deal?" he bargained.

Okay that's a really good deal. I mean he does have luscious lips and hair that I would pull while I ki-

OMG I AM TURNING INTO SUCH A SLUT!!

But what about the nerds?

I was like that when Bea and her gang was bullying me.

I gotta put on big boy pants and I said," Okay but I'm only doing it for the sake of the nerds and  gonna time it for one minute."

C'mon take one for the team, right?

"Okay then that's settle." he said.

I get my phone out and put it on one minute and I get ready for my first kiss to happen.

Okay breathe in and out

I'm ready.

I turned to him and I see him putting on breath spray. I rolled my eyes and said," Let's just get this over with."

"Someone's getting impatient." He said in a singing mocking way.

We faced each other and just waited for someone to make the first move.

I stood there staring at him and said," Well, make the first move."

He chuckled and started leaning in.

He's getting so close to me that I think that he can hear my heart beat going fast.

I feel his breath on my lips and that's when it happened.

He is kissing me.

Ethan Blake is kissing me.

Most cliche stories goes with that when you kiss someone, you feel the sparks flowing through your body and you hair standing up on your arms, but I didn't feel that.

Sure it makes me want more, but I don't feel anything, right?

I can feel his hands wrapped on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands ruffling through his smooth hair.

His hands goes lower and lower and lower to my as-

Rrrriiiinnnggggggg

We both jumped up from the most annoying alarm ever lived on my planet.

We separated and I tried to fish out my phone out of my pocket and the most heartbreaking thing happened.

I dropped my phone on the ground and the screen cracked even more.

"Oh my god!! I am so sorry, look I'll get you a new phone!" He tried making me feel better.

"I don't think so. Even though if  you know how to get everything I had on my phone back." I sounded mad but on the inside, I'm not.

I see hurt displayed on his face, but he later covers it up with his bad boy attitude face.

"Kay I'm leaving. Just to let you know that kiss is just like everyone so don't think you're special or something." He said that and left me in the dust.

It hurts that he called my first kiss an original and that he compared it the way his sluts kissed him.

I picked up the broken phone that wouldn't turn on and left to go home.

------------------
Gwenyth Capri's POV: (Cameron's mom)

I just got home from work.

I changed out of my work clothes and showered.

I wondered what just happened at my work;

...

7 hours ago:

I was on my desk; filing and answering phones. I work at the Delaware Express News. I help with investigating stories and printing on newspaper and such.

My friend, Kathy who works at the downstairs lobby and a receptionist, came up to me and she was holding a big envelope.

"Hey. Someone told me to give you this envelope." Then she handed me it.

"Thank you and maybe later on we could go to lunch together?" I asked. She responded with okay and left.

Okay let's see what we have here.

I opened it and there was a letter with a box in it. I looked at the letter and started reading it.

"Dear Ms. Capri; ...."

Oh. My. God.

Then I looked at the box and opened it. It was another paper. I turned it around and-

Holy Shit.

I grabbed everything and put it in the envelope and ran down to the lobby.

I approached Kathy and asked who sent this.

She said," I don't know. It was our usual mailman."  She went back to what she was doing.

I am scared.

Who found out?

Most importantly, who would tell?

...

After I was done showering, I changed and got my purse. Inside it was the envelope.

I put it on top of my closet and left to go cook dinner for my son.

------------------
Cameron's POV:

After the dinner, I went to go and shower.

Wow.

I just realized something.

Tomorrow is Friday. I have that little date with Scott. I mean I wouldn't consider it a date but it sounded like a date, right? I mean he told me not bring anyone.

As I was getting ready for bed, I did that 11:11 wish thing that I always do and went to sleep.

What will tomorrow have in store for us?

------------------
Scott's POV:

I am recently walking out of the gym for preparing for the homecoming tomorrow.

Not only that, but the big date with Cameron.

Man, I'm starting to have feelings for him.

I know

What a cliche.

A star quarterback fallin- scratch that- have feelings for a nerd that holds a lot of sass.

Don't call me a stalker but I've seen him across campus and in class.

I've seen him all alone sitting on a bench reading a book, how his glasses slide down his perfect shape nose but he leaves it like that. That's so adorable.

I heard a little rumor that him and Sherry were best friends.

I was shocked

But to be honest, I wanted to date my ex girlfriend's ex best friend, while I am dating her.

Do you get me?

I finally have the balls to sit with him in lunch. My friends were shocked that I was hanging out with him. A peasant what they called him. I wanted to punch them, but I care for
my reputation at that time.

I went into my car and drove.

Tomorrow, I am nervous not only because some representatives for colleges are gonna be there but HE'S gonna be there. Watching me. Supporting me.

At school, there's a spirit day and that's when everyone dresses our school color and have paint on their faces while we wear or team shirt and varsity jacket and cheerleaders wear their outfit.

I wonder what he's going to wear tomorrow?

Everyone in our team is giving their girlfriend their varsity jacket.

I really want him to wear my varsity jacket.
------------------

DANGGG SEAN O'PRY IS HOT!!!

HE SCREAMS JOCK

Do you ship;

Cameron&Scott

Okay. Ciao Ciao

XOXO BITCHY BOY;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 66.7K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...
1.8M 86.8K 57
BOOK ONE Discovering your sexuality in high-school is one of the most challenging things a teenage boy can face. Being closet gay for months, finally...
532K 23K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
264K 7.5K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...