{Avenged} My Nightmare {Seven...

By emeraldrose187

Kathleen Seward is the little sister of Johnny Seward and the girlfriend of Jimmy until tragedy strikes. Over... More

{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold}
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [2]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [3]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [4]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [5]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [6]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [7]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [8]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [9]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [10]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [11]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [12]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [13]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [14]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [15]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [16]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [18]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [19]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [20]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [21]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [22]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [23]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [24]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [25]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [26]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [27]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [28]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [29]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [30]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [31]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [32]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [33]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [34]
{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [35]

{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [17]

1.5K 23 3
By emeraldrose187

We pulled into my drive and I saw that all the guys and girls were here from the cars in the drive. I chuckled a little as Matt turned off the car.

"This should be interesting," I said nervously playing with the hem of my shirt.

"It's alright Kathy, We'll all be there for you and for them."

We got out of the car as another car pulled into the driveway. I saw  that it was Papa Gates with Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan. I smiled at them and Barbara rushed to my side hugging me.

"I hope everything is alright dear."

I nodded with a shy smile.

"Good, good, Matthew its good to see that you are taking care of her and our grandbaby."

Matt flashed her a grin and hugged me after she released me.

"Yes, ma'am we're all taking good care of them."

I blushed a little as I noticed the emphasis on the word them. I could tell he was excited about the fact I was having twins.

"Well why don't we all get inside. I think I just saw Johnny boy peeking out of the curtains," Papa Gates said with a smile and wink at me.

I laughed. Knowing Johnny he probably was peeking through the curtains and would probably be at the door if we didn't get inside soon. We all headed in and I let the parents get settled before I claimed my place at the front of the living room. Everyone's eyes were watching me expectantly. Everyone's but Matt who was still by my side. I noticed that he had the evnelope that contained the utltrasound prints. My hands were still to busy twisting my shirt for me to hold on to anything.

"Uh, well," my voice was soft but the room was silent. "Well I guess I should start by saying that everything is fine." I looked up at Matt. He grinned at me. "But um well I'm really going to need you guys help not just in the following months but especially after."

"Of course Honey anything you need," Papa Gates said.

"Is there something...wrong with the baby?" Val asked.

I shook my head and smiled up at Matt's wide grin. He was so excited he was about to burst with the news.

"No the babies are fine." I bit my lip.

"Well that's a relief I'm glad...wait! Did you just say BABIES?!" Johnny yelled.

"Yep," I grinned, "I'm having twins."

Matt handed the envelolpe containing the pictures to Barbara and let her open them. She excitedly opened it and pulled out the pictures.

"Two grandchildren! Just think a few weeks ago we thought we'd never have any and now we'll have two!"

Matt hugged me from behind and I smiled up at him. My eyes lowered and met with Val's upset eyes. Immediately I felt bad. This must be so hard for her. I removed myself from Matt's embrace only to be caught up by Syn and Zacky.

"I don't know much about babies but I'll learn," Syn vowed.

"I'll help you anyway you need," Zacky said.

I hugged them both back tightly.

"Thanks guys," I let them go and tried to continue on to my destination, but Johnny caught me next with a very protective hug.

"You are staying tonight right Sis? Please?"

I laughed. "You don't have to beg Johnny. I'm staying my bags are just still in Matt's car."

"Thank god!" 

I laughed and pulled away only to be caught up in a hug by Linds and Michelle.

"We so need to go shopping! I mean two cribs, a play pen for two, high chairs, car seats...." Linds said.

"Clothes!" Michelle added grinning.

"Yes! Do you know yet?" Linds asked.

I shook my head grinning.

"No, Dr. Henderson said it was to early still."

"Aww ok well we can still get some neutral stuff." Michelle said.

"Why don't we wait until Gena gets back from her trip?"

"Yeah, I guess we should. I'll go call her and tell her the news!" Linds ran off before I could tell her that Zacky probably already had.

Michelle and I laughed at the sight of her running away so excitedly, before I  continued on my way.

Val was lingering at the back of the room. I walked over to her.

"Congratulations," she said with a tight smile.

"Thank you but please Val don't pretend to be happy when you aren't. We've been friends for to long to let pretense creep in now."

"I guess I'm just wondering if..."

"If what?"

"If those two are two Sullivans or two Sanders."

I stared at her in shock. I could feel my mouth hanging open but  I coudln't for the life of me managed to close it.

She gave me a grim smile.

"I'm not sure if that is a good or bad reaction."

"Seriously Val? You seriously think that I could do that to you? Or that Matt would do that to you?"

"It wouldn't be the first time he cheated."

"Like you didn't Val. These are Jimmy's babies! I can't believe that you could even think that."

"Well what would you think if you were in my position? My fiancee doesn't want to even consider discussing a family with me. He turns tail and runs every time I even breathe the word baby yet here you are suddenly, miraculously pregnant and he's not only supportive but exuberently happy!"

"Look I can't explain Matt's behavior or attitudes. Only Matt can do that but I can't believe you would think I would betray our friendship and Jimmy that way!"

I was so furious I couldn't even stand the sight of her anymore. I turned around to find Brian right behind me looking pissed.

"She's not supposed to be stressed out Val. If you have a problem with Matt then take it up with him."

He gently took my arm.

"Come on, let's get you upstairs so you can calm down." I nodded and followed him pausing by Zacky.

"Zacky will you please bring Barbara up when she has a spare moment I want to talk to her about something."

"Of course," He kissed my forehead and let me go with Brian who escorted me all the way up to my room and made sure I was comfortable before leaving.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door and called come in. Zacky opened the door and ushered Barbara in. He set my bags down next to my desk.

"Matt left with Val after the scene downstairs," Zacky said explaining why he had my bags.

I nodded.

"Scene?" Barbara asked.

"Oh it's fine. Val's just upset."

"Are they having problems?" Zacky and I looked at each other.

"I think that's my cue to leave," Zacky mumbled under his breath fleeing the room and shutting the door firmly behind him.

Barbara looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Matt and Val called off the wedding. Matt told her that he's in love with someone else."

"You?"

"Me? I highly doubt that," I laughed.

"Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?"

"No. Baby names," I smiled.

"Oh did you have some ideas?"

"Well I've been thinking about it since I first found out and if one is a boy I want to name him after Jimmy."

"That's wonderful dear."

"Really? I wasn't sure if you would be comfortable with that."

"Joe and I would love it. You know that we will always be here for you no matter what right?"

"Of course."

"It'll be alright if you fall in love again."

I shook my head.

"Thank you Barbara but honestly right now romantic entanglements are the last thing on my mind."

She smiled at me.

"Well just know that we will be here for you sweetie whatever you need."

"Thanks."

"I think I'll go and let you rest now."

I nodded all the emotional ups and downs plus the screaming match with Val had left me feeling a little drained.

I barely heard the door click shut before I was asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 969 42
Dear God Series - 1 A visit to her brother's burial site sets Stephanie on a collision course with her past. A lot of things have changed since the l...
1.2K 10 44
Delilah Ross, your typical 20 year old. Totally typical 20 year old who has a bad past. When things go every single direction but right, she finds he...
6.4K 204 27
Synyster Gates is a mysterious Nightwatcher. It's his, and his partner, Zacky Vengeance's, job to help people in need. Especially, one night two girl...
3.3K 118 11
At age 9, Brian Haner's little sister, Kimberly, was placed in a mental hospital for nine years. Their parents claimed she was insane, and the doctor...