The New Girl

By mika1642

*Completed* What will happens when a new girl arrives at the same school as Sasuke's. A girl that is differen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

1.1K 45 7
By mika1642

Naruto's POV

I was walking to my homeroom after dropping off Hinata when granny Tsunade blocked my way.

"Come with me Naruto." I crossed my arms behind my neck.

"I didn't do anything granny." Her stare was a mixture of emotions that I for once couldn't read.

"Just come with me." Shrugging I followed.

When we got to her office I sat down on the only chair left that she has in her office.

"What is it you need to tell me granny?" I asked bored playing with my hair.

"Naruto, Sayuri Izumo was involved in an accident yesterday. She might not make it." My eyes widened and my breathing hitched.

"You're lying granny. That can't be true!" I stood up and slammed my hands on her desk. "You're a liar!"

"Calm down Naruto, I couldn't believe it either." My whole body was shaking.

I didn't know how to feel.

"What happened?" I said through gritting teeth.

"She got hit by a car-"

"Impossible! She's always careful of what's in her surroundings. There's no way a car would have come close to her without her noticing it." Her face didn't change.

"You didn't let me finish. She was perfectly aware of the car coming, but Karin wasn't. Sayuri didn't hesitate to save Karin which resulted in her getting hit instead." My lips quivered.

"No... It can't be...damn it!" I ran out her office and called Sasuke.

Tears were spilling out my eyes like waterfalls. I just couldn't stop.

Come on Sasuke answer!

"Hello Naruto, sorry Sasuke can't answer at the moment." Itachi was the on that answered the phone.

"What room is Sayuri in?" I was now unlocking my car.

"I don't think its a good idea to drive in your condition. I'll come to pick you up."

He then ended the call. I stayed still in my spot doing nothing but thinking of the memories we all made with Sayuri.

No one deserves to die young. No one at all.

Emi's POV

I was just about to go to my room when I received a call. It was Hiro.

"Not at the table sweety." Said my mother.

"I know I was just about to head out. Goodbye mom, guys." I waved at them answering the call as I walked out of the dining room. "Yes Hiro?"

"Emi are you with the rest of the family." I stopped and turned to look at where everyone was at the table.

"Yes everyone except dad. What is it? Is everything alright? You sound a bit off."

There was silence on the other line.

"Hiro are you still there?"

By now I started getting worried.

"... Its Sayuri... she's in the hospital." My eyes widened.

"What happened?!" I started panicking.

"She was hit by a car in an attempt to save her classmate. She was successful, but..." I fell to the floor crying.

My cellphone fell from my hands. Everyone walked up to me.

"What's going on Emi?" Asked Yuri the oldest of the 4.

"S-Sayuri got hit by a car." It came out as a whisper, but they clearly heard it.

The first one to take action was Yuri.

"Come on let go. Well take the jet." He picked mom up since she was in to much shock to even move.

I slowly got up and started walking then running towards the jet.

Hold on Sayu please hold on.

Hanshiro's POV

"Has Sayuri taken the flight yet?" I asked my secretary. She looked at me with saddened eyes.

"No sir S-" she started but I didn't let her finish.

"Call to my house and tell them to send people after her. I've had enough of her childishness. She will attend this party even if I have to drag her to it!"

"But sir she-" I was now getting frustrated.

Why can't she just do what I ask?!

"I don't care what's going on as long as she's attending this event understand. If you can't simply do what I ask then you're fired!" I left the young woman with a shocked expression.

I'm done with this girls attitude.

Hiro's POV

We were all at the hospital. Most of the waiting room was people that were here for Sayu.

Once I found out I called the people closest to her such as the Uchiha family, her family in Tokyo, and her cousins who brought their friends with them.

The girl she saved was still in shock so she was to stay in the hospital for as long as she needed to.

I got to see her, but she said nothing. She only stared at the ground the whole time I was there. I was told she hasn't spoken a word since the accident which isn't long only a couple of hours ago.

I was told by her parents that they got news about a new job opportunity and were going to take it, but that meant moving to America. Something she didn't want.

So she started yelling at them and once she was finished she ran off in the direction of the road. The girl was whipping the tears away as she ran so she couldn't see where she was going, and she also couldn't hear Sayuri's warnings as she ran.

Yahiko told me the girl and Sayuri didn't have the best relationship, so I'm asking myself why would Sayuri jump in to help this girl? She wouldn't have lifted a finger to save anyone she didn't get along with a couple months ago. What changed?

I'm proud of her that she was willing to sacrifice her life for another, but... She's still so young.

There's not one person here that hasn't shed a tear for our little Sayu. I'm happy Sayuri has made a positive impact in their lives. That's something she hasn't done in a while.

When we heard the news I didn't want to tell Kaori since she's 8 months pregnant, but she found out eventually.

The results were as expected, she fainted. The baby is alright and for that I'm thankful. Now she's sleeping so I decided to come out here and hear news about Sayuri.

No one has come out to tell us anything since yesterday.

I called Sayuri's house in Tokyo, but no one answered, so I called Emi. She didn't take it well.

No one did.

Even the secretary didn't take it well. After all Sayuri did to her I'm surprised she responded the way she did.

Sayuri did so many things to make her look bad. She hates everyone that works for her father in his business absolutely everyone. Yet the secretary cried.

She understood why Sayuri hated her, and she said she would have felt the same way if she was in Sayuri's position.

If Sayuri makes it I'm sure she'll apologize for everything she had done to them...

"How's Sayu!" I heard the voice of Naruto running down the hall with Itachi not that far away.

No one was in a condition to talk so I told him.

"We don't know yet. The doctors haven't updated us since yesterday."

"Damn it." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"She'll be alright. She's a strong person." He nodded sadly and sat down at the first empty spot he saw.

Itachi sat on his regular spot next to Sasuke. Which hasn't talked since yesterday.

"How's my daughter?!" I heard miss Himeko ask as she got came into the waiting room.

"Yeah how's my sister?" Asked Yuri in a much more calmer tone.

"We still haven't heard anything since they called." I answered.

Emi ran towards Itachi looking for comfort. He hugged her and rubbed her back in tiny circles whispering something in her ear. Emi just kept crying hugging him even tighter.

Yuri tried calming both his brother and mother down. I wanted to ask where Master Hanshiro was at the moment, but I don't think I should, at least not now.

2 days past it was now Friday morning.

I've checked up on Kaori and the doctor said that she's being discharged tomorrow night. She absolutely hated hospitals, she was fine with a clinic just not a hospital.

I was falling asleep until I heard someone say.

"Family of Sayuri Izumo?" Everyone got up at the mention of her name, the kids were sound asleep so they stayed still.

"I'm her mother." Miss Himeko said approaching the doctor.

"Miss Izumo, we were able to stabilize her. The ambulance was on time, but she still lost a lot of blood. Her type of blood is hard to get so it took some time, but this kind gentleman was kind enough to donate some of his." He said looking at Sasuke, Miss Himeko smiled and turned back to the doctor waiting for him to continue. "She will survive-" he was interrupted by people cheering, the doctors lips turned into a straight line.

"Let him finish." I spoke up noticing the doctors expression. Everyone went silent some were still smiling at the fact that Sayuri would make it.

"Sadly she has a couple of broken bones, so she is unable to walk on her own, also I'm very sorry to say this but in the accident she hit her head hard enough for it to affect the occipital lobe resulting in her loosing her sight. We don't know if it is temporary or not at the time, since the brain is a little difficult to understand. Once she has woken up I will inform you. Have a good night." All smiles faded and more sobs were heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 802 27
On your birthday, your best friend gifts you a manga. But the next morning, you find yourself inside of the actual story. There, you meet a mysteriou...
188K 4.1K 27
You had a normal lifestyle and a normal family so you thought; Your father worked as a hitman and your mother was an alcoholic. One night you were in...
171K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
47.6K 1.3K 51
You finished the academy and got in a team with Hatake kakashi, your sensei. After some missions, you start to have feelings for him.