Mr. Panty Dropper [(Interraci...

By icytsm

"This is our secret and if you squeal, I'll make you regret your entire life." Darren whispered in my ear. Th... More

Mr. Panty Dropper (Interracial Love Story)
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Epilogue
Sequel Info

Ch. 1

79.5K 1.9K 2.4K
By icytsm

"Juliana don't you think this is a little too short?" Laura said to every item I picked out. Her and Ginger are supposed to be my best friends and all they do is criticize what I want to buy. I sighed at her opinionated remark and put the shorts back on the rack.

"Might as well go to Baby Gap." I scoffed. They laughed at my disappointment as we walked out the store to leave. We've all been best friends since about 7th grade and have been inseparable since. Laura is your stereotypical mixed girl with a white mom and black dad but has gorgeous curly red-brown hair. Ginger is black like me but she's lighter than a brown paper bag. Though I love myself and all my assets I'm definitely the odd man out; being a 6 surrounded by 10s is starting to weigh heavy on me.

But not for long.

I went shopping to change my image and trust me when I say, I know what I'll be bringing to school this year. Today is the last day before school starts back up after winter break and I am beyond ready. Got some new makeup and my first credit card to invest in a new wardrobe thanks to my mother. I dropped the girls off at their house and went home to set my clothes aside for tomorrow. Now to decide how I'm gonna wear my hair; stuck in between wanting to be unrecognizable and being comfortable in my natural state.

______________________

"Get up princess it's time for hell." my brother Jared said. We're fraternal twins and only have a slight resemblance to each other. 

He was light while I was brown-skinned. He was tall and I was average. He had light brown eyes, I had dark. His hair curly, mine coily.  

My dad stepped out after an argument when we were about 6 and we never saw him again. We just reached the point in our lives at 17 that he was never going to be a dad and that okay. 

Once Jared walked out my room, I got up with a smile on my face thinking about how the day was about to go. I had more than enough time this morning since I was driving myself this year so decided to shower before school today.

After my shower, I dried off and brushed my teeth then added some light makeup. I opted for colorful eyeliner, brows, and mascara; I'm not feeling foundation today so just set my face with some primer. 

After finishing up on my face, I got dressed and put on my sleeveless floral top and ripped jeans along with some floral sandals. For hair today I used my curler on a few pieces in the front and put the rest in a claw clip to the back. I'm proud of myself for not perming my hair since I was 10 but some days the struggle is real.

I finally went downstairs to get greeted by my mom who was getting ready to leave for work. "Bow chicka wow wow, look at my baby. Why you leaving so early babe?" she grinned.

"I'm stopping at Starbucks to meet Laura and Ginger. We're following each other to school." I replied.

"Well don't forget your brother, his cars in the shop remember. Love you." she said squeezing me and walking out to her Audi in the garage before I could protest. 

"JARED, HURRY YOUR SKINNY ASS UP!" I yelled. He came down after about 10 minutes to me looking annoyed but didn't care.

"Bruh it's only 7:15, first bell isn't til' 7:50." he complained.

"When you ride with me, we go on time to school." I snapped. He grabbed a muffin from the counter that mom made this morning and we went to the car. I turned up the Erykah Badu that was playing and we cruised until we reached Starbucks. I waved Laura and Ginger down and sat for a few minutes until it was time to continue on to school. 

"Man Laura is so bad." Jared groaned. I looked at him like he was crazy. "What?"

"She's waaayyy too good for you. And she has a boyfriend, take a seat." I said as we drove behind them to school. 

Laura was dating a friend of mine named Kevonte, 1 of 10 black boys in the entire school while  Ginger's dating another mutual friend of ours named Brandon; they've been together since freshman year. 

And me, little old me, is still on the market for my fine ass black king.

"Whatever. You know the way she looks at me when she comes over."

"Yeah, in disgust." I laughed. We didn't argue very much like regular siblings but we do have our moments.

We finally arrived to school and I parked in my assigned parking spot. I said bye to my brother as we went our separate ways. 

This semester for first period, I had AP Biology II and my brain refuses to function this early. At least Ginger was in it. We all have the same lunch so decided to meet up at our usual spot later this morning.

_______________

"Why you always be getting those nasty pre-packaged salad's girl? You know you already skinny." Laura said to Ginger as we started walking to our table some guy was sitting at already. He looked like he was new but then again, I don't normally bother to socialize with people I don't know.

"Girl you know I'm just small boned-"

"You see that guy at our table?" I said as we continued walking over there.

"Oh shit girl," she took a pause. "do you know who that is?" Laura said. I shook my head.

"Let's find out."

"Girl fuck no! He's known as the 'Panty Dropper' at the school. He has the kind of di*k to make a girl cream her panties just by blinking his gorgeous eyes." I laughed at Ginger's detailed description; he looked like a greasy-haired, self-centered ass if you ask me.

"I'm sorry but excuse me," I started. He was looking down on his phone and looked up at me with piercing green eyes. When I say green, I meant GREEN; I didn't even know that was a real eye color. I had a lump in my throat for a split second and then I remembered what I was saying.

"You're sitting at our table and we were wondering would you mind hopping up out of here so we can enjoy our lunch." I smiled sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" He said in a surprisingly deep voice. 

Not my dirty mind instantly fantasizing about this stranger in my draws.

"What she meant to say is if you mind us sitting here, this is our normal spot." Ginger smiled at him, causing him to look her up and down.

"Of course, you could sit right next to me with those beautiful eyes." He said staring at me while talking to her. She squeaked lightly and plopped down next to him while Laura and I sat opposite.

"What's your name? You're absolutely stunning." He said. She better remember she has a damn boyfriend. But that's my girl so it's none of my business.

"Ginger, and yours?" She said.

"Darren Demetrio." He said as he glanced between all of us. His eyes landed to mine which were on his pink lips; I quickly look down at my unseasoned cafeteria pasta I was eating.

"Demetrio, as in Demetrio Inc. clothing?" Laura spoke. He nodded and her head turned to me as she smiled wide.

"Hey princess." Kevonte said, walking by to take Laura away from the table. Now is the time they usually go to the West Wing bathrooms to get intimate during lunch. 

"Sup Darren." He continued, dapping him up.

"Well I'll catch ya'll later after school. Nice talking with you Darren." Laura said leaving the table.

"I better link with Brandon too. Can't miss his practice on the first day. I'll catch you after school friend." She said, getting up to throw her lunch away. 

"I didn't get your name love." He said staring into my soul. He was staring at me like he wanted to pounce on me. 

Do it. 

"Well Darren, it's not 'Love' and it never will be. Please call me by Juliana." I said to him.

"I love your attitude. I can definitely handle a girl like you." He smirked. 

I blushed in embarrassment; I just met him and he's already saying the right things to get in my panties. He highkey could if he wanted to but I'm not letting that happen, no matter how much I want him to. 

"Look, I'd rather not have you harassing me this early in the day. I have elsewhere to be." I said starting to stand up. He put his hand on mine and looked at me. I moved my hand and went throw away my lunch. 

I headed to the library yet still felt his gaze on me.

Ginger may have been right about him. I felt like he had a weird hold on me. But I wasn't going to give in that quick.

_________________________

Darren Demetrio

"Did you find her son?" my father spoke once I got on the phone with him about Juliana. We've been following her and her parents since her second year at this school. 

"Yes Padré. I want my entire schedule to be changed to her schedule so I can get closer to her." I said, looking around to make sure no one was listening. [Father]

"Hey Darren." A couple of girls said walking pass the table; I gave them a wink and they giggled. Not my usual type but p*ssy is p*ssy; I love all women, but chocolate has a better flavor if you catch my drift.

"It's done il figlio. Go talk to Nina at your school's office. I told her to have it changed by the time you get there. And please, try to bring her home as soon as possible." He said. [Son]

"Grazie." I said, hanging up. I went to the office to get my schedule of classes, leaving out just as the bell was ringing for lunch to be over. [Thanks]

All I could think about was her beautiful skin and full lips. I wanted her so bad to where I felt myself throbbing. I wanted her to sit on my fa-

"Hey man." The closest friend I had, who knows my entire life, Renaldo, said. "You get her yet?"

"I'm working on it. I got the same classes with her now so we'll be together a lot more often." I grinned. 

Though our reputation isn't known for the best, all that mattered to me was what Juliana thought. 

I wouldn't have gone this far if it wasn't for her parents. It's all their fault for making that deal with my dad all those years ago pertaining to some business. 

Renaldo told me good luck and I made my way over to theater. She had shitty choices of classes, that's for sure. I'll be sure to change both of our schedules soon. I walked into the class.

"-And expect more readings this year of famous playwrights. Welcome young man, are you new?" The little chubby teacher spoke to me. 

I nodded and she checked her online roster. "Darren?" I smiled and took my seat in the back where I seen Juliana sitting. 

She put her head in her hands and greeted me with a fake smile.

"Don't worry about smiling now baby, you'll be screaming later." I whispered as she gagged at me. 

She can definetly gag on something else as long as I'm around.

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 9.3K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
15.7K 329 31
"On the ground," Ace instructs, his voice steady and low. I gawk at him, my eyes bugging from their sockets. "You're kidd-" "Do as he says," Viper m...
314K 6.2K 39
"You're so wet,Kitten." He whispered in my ear. Making me shiver. His finger slowly,circulating on my clit. "You want to feel my big fingers in you...
18.8M 665K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...