stepping through fire hand in...

By BeckyNicholls4

so in stepping through fire hand in hand is a love story between Gaara and Becky and Anna and Austin however... More

stepping through fire hand in hand
meeting the hokage
accidentle kiss
fight and spring of new love
Misaki
meeting and travel back home
meeting Austin
Date <3 and kidnapped?
one pissed off sister :)
title of your story
party to last
secrets
welcome Zane (hell or heaven?)
what happens next?
new feelings and problems
Markings...
release? friend or foe?
Aftermath...
not a chapter but please read
Child Cold
the unknown mountain dream and Tomorrow
masked people
Stone Blood Village
Remember, saving and regreting
returning home... questions with answers
Face off Danzo Vs Becky & Anna
can i ask you readers a question?
Akatsuki meet the Devil sisters
Meeting Big D... the end?
Beating Heart
The End
SURPRISE!!!!!!

home sweet home

91 6 0
By BeckyNicholls4

Zane looked around as it was getting dark, Becky was still asleep, he picked her up carefully and took her to a small cottage, it had straw roof, snow white paint the door was a sky blue whit wooden beams added to make it more characteristic, he sighed as he walked in and placed her on the bed “my god do you sleep” he whispered, he moved a bit of hair from her face and kissed her forehead, “I promise to tell you one day” he whispered as he left the room and cottage, the name of the cottage is fire rose, Zane picked it when he guessed that Becky would soon join them.

Anna skipped around the hidden leaf village in the hope of bumping into Becky, Naruto was with her, with more liked dragged by her, Austin is away on a mission with Choji and Shikamaru, “Anna can we stop now?” he whined as he sat down on the floor and folded his arms in a strop, Anna looked at him and rolled her eyes, “no” was all she said but as she went to give him hand Iruka came round the corner with a shopping bag, “evening guys how are you both?” he said looking at them with a smile, Naruto whined again “Anna is being mean she won’t stop for even a second” he said pouting at Anna who just looked at him and shrugged “I’m looking for Becky, you seen her?” Iruka scratched the back of his neck and shook his head “is that why you weren’t at the academy today” Anna’s eyes grew wide, and shook her head as she remembered she went to the hospital for a check-up, she hasn’t got her inhalers for her asthma, “um… partly the reason” she said sadly she looked him in the eye “why?” she asked innocently he blushed a little “um there was an exam today” Anna’s heart froze for a second her mouth fell open “ah… shit… I am so sorry, I didn’t know anything about it” she said looking Iruka with an apologetic look. He shook his head “don’t worry about it, there was a mix up in the teachers staff room and so it was cancelled” he said as he chuckled a little, Naruto looked at him then looked at Anna, who started to look around for any sign of Becky.

“Hey Iruka-sensei could you help Anna with looking for Becky?” he said as he stood back up Anna looked him with hope in her eyes “it would be a great help if you did; there’s a surprise I want to tell her.” She said as she looked at her hands, Naruto gave a small smile, “well I’m off, Kiba said he wanted me for something” with that he was gone. Anna looked at Iruka who was now beside her, “did you check her apartment” Anna looked at Iruka then thought for a moment, then clicked her fingers “no… maybe we should haha… ma bad” she said as an embarrassed blush registered on her face. 

Kakashi noticed Anna and Iruka walking in the direction of Beckys apartment, he walked over to them “Oi, Becky’s on a mission she isn’t in” he said looking at Anna while his hands were in his pockets Anna sighed sadly, then looked at him with a grin “when is she back?” she asked with a huge grin, Kakashi looked at her and shrugged “didn’t ask Becky I asked Lady Tsunade where she was” he said in a low voice, Anna looked at him confused “Lady Tsunade told you… and not Becky… do you know what it’s about?” again he shrugged and shook his head, “no sorry” Anna looked at him and rolled her eyes “call yourself a ninja and you don’t even ask basic questions, you’re her sensei so you have the right to know” she said as she grabbed both Kakashi and Iruka by the hands as she made her way to the Hokage tower, but as they went in someone with Black hair that had gold highlights on the tips of his hair that was all spiked up, as he walked past Anna noticed his red eyes and turned to look back, he was gone, but before they knocked on the door “that was Zane right?” Shizune’s voice could be heard, “yeah” Tsunade’s reply was weak and in a form of a sigh Anna slowly moved her hand away from the door and listened to more “Becky’s with them?” Shizune asked “yeah” was Tsunade’s reply again in a form of a sigh, “you going to come in at all?” she said loud enough for Kakashi and Iruka and Anna to hear, Anna laughed nervously “yeah… um… so where is Becky?”  she said looking at Tsunade.

Tsunade looked at Anna then leant back into her chair and shut her eyes, “on a mission” she said coldly, Anna looked at her taking a step forward “where is she?” Tsunade moved a little “on a mission” again Anna moved a little more “where is the mission” this got Tsunade’s eye to open, “I am unable to tell you where as it is classified an-” Anna slammed her hands on the table making everyone jump in the room, “how long is she away for” she said angrily, taking a few breaths in before she spoke again “again that is classified information I can’t tell you anything about Becky’s mission apart from she’s safe” Tsunade said with annoyance in her voice.

Anna still staying in the same procession and looked at her directly in the face “does Gaara know?” as she said that she leant backwards and crossed her arms, Tsunade looked at Anna “why would he know?” she said with a raised eyebrow, Anna looked at her with plain anger “hes a bloody Kazekage and her boyfriend he has a right to know and he certainly has a level of clearance that makes him allowed to know” she said shouting at the top her lungs at Lady Tsunade who is now stood up at is now face to face with Anna “yeah so, no he doesn’t know, it has nothing to with the sand village there for there is no need to tell him, your sister knows that which is why she hasn’t said anything to anyone especially him” she said her fists raised and smashed onto the desk breaking it into planks of wood, Kakashi took hold of Anna’s shoulders, “I need to know when she is back so she can with me if I get pregnant or if I end up having an asthma attack or if I suddenly get to concerned for her well-being and stop eating” Anna said as she stayed put “Becky would of told me, she trusts me enough to tell me unless…” Tsunade stopped moving towards her, as she looked at Shizune and Anna then looked back at Tsunade “she hasn’t been kidnapped has she?” she said almost in a whisper Tsunade smiled softly, “no she hasn’t she’s fine, she’s under cover in a tricky situation and is doing well, however I can’t tell you where because I am sure that if Naruto who is sat on the window sill would go after her and give her hand… right Naruto”, with that Naruto entered the room from the window and smiled at her, and looked at Anna and nodded “yeah probably” Anna laughed and looked at Tsunade, “promise me she is safe” Tsunade nodded and looked at everyone in the room, “I promise” Anna looked at her “pinkie promise?” Tsunade looked at Anna in confusion, as she presented her pinkie to her, Anna then got hold of Tsunade’s hand and wrapped there pinkies together “pinkie promise” Tsunade looked at her and laughed.

As 6 months passed,  Zane returned back to the dragon summoning world only to be tackled by Becky, “hah I got you-” Becky looked at the plank of wood she had underneath her, “you what?” he questioned in sarcasm, Becky just sighed in defeat as she flopped on her back, “so where did you go?” She asked casually Zane shrugged “for a walk” was all he said, Becky rolled her eyes at his reply, she got up and put her head phone in and played Diamond by Rihanna, as she hummed and sang along to the tune and twirled with the music and skipped around the small area she was in, jumping on top of the water, and looked to the sky “shine bright like a diamond” she said as she took a breath in and then gave a small smile ‘I miss home, well, I miss Gaara, eek I hope, he hasn’t actually realised that I am not actually on a mission…’ she said as she watched the purple and pinkish sky as the sun was setting, she could see a few stars appear as they took their seats in the soon to be night sky, she sighed once more when Zane appeared behind her acting shy, and a little nervous, “you alright?” she asked him with a raised eyebrow, he nodded and the took a step next to her then turned to look her in the eyes, “I have something really important to tell you” he said with a serious look, Becky’s smile shrank away and she slightly tilted her head back while taking a small step back, “I’m…” he paused then just looked at her

“I’m?” she asked

“I’m you’re…”

“Your my what?, just tell me!” she said a little scared, he looked at her with a small smile that was growing “I’m your half-brother” he said finally.

Meanwhile at the ninja academy Austin went to visit Anna on her lunch break, “hey Anna any word from Becky yet?” Anna looked at Austin and shook her head with a sad smile as he kissed her forehead, when there was a knock at the staff room door “come in” she said sweetly, Gaara entered the room, Anna shot up out of her chair and smiled and gave him a small hug “hi how are you?” she asked him with a raised eyebrow he nodded towards Austin who shook his hand, “fine thanks, is Becky about?” he asked her looking around the room, Anna looked at Austin sadly then back at Gaara, “she’s been on a mission for about six months” she said as Austin grabbed her hand in a protective way, “that will explain why she hasn’t been in contact” he whispered sadly, “oh right do you know when she will be back?” he asked her with a little hope in his voice, Anna shook her head, “ANNA-SENSEI SHINO GOT STUCK AGAIN!” came a shout from outside, Anna looked at Gaara then at Austin “Lady Tsunade might know” she said as she bowed to him “I got to go sorry Gaara-kun” with that she left him in the room with Austin, “come on, I’m heading in that direction anyway” Austin said as he gestured Gaara to leave first, he nodded as he proceeded to head that way. He grabbed his chest as a small pain shot through his heart.

As they approached the door, Tsunade exclaimed “WHAT!”, this made Gaara and Austin hesitate, “what the hell is that even possible”, they heard her say and a small deep squeak replied “um… well I think that he was able to pass through dimension and just lost the ability to come back, but he had a child who then was sent to the high king dragon court and as raised there when his mother died… ”

There was a long silence until she finally asked “how did she react?” there was a long silence before the other voice of the door replied “um well he is still in the process of telling her, the moment she reacts I will tell you”. With that a loud poof was heard, and Austin knocked on the door without hesitation “yes come in” was heard with a slight crack, Lady Tsunade was leaning her elbows on the desk and looking toward the door when the boys entered, “Gaara what brings you here?” she asked a little caught off guard and surprised, he bowed respectfully and then looked dead serious and looked at Austin who nodded and left the building, “where is Becky’s mission taking place?” he said looking at her through his now cold eyes, she looked at him “what do you mean where?” she asked, he gave a stern look before answering “where is the place that her mission is taking place?” he reworded the question, she looked at him “I am not at liberty to say, sorry” she said looking at the desk before leaning back in her chair, “she hasn’t contacted me in 6 months I then find out that she has been on a mission that no one even know about or has heard about, I have been asked by my village elders and council to enquire about the lack of communication between Becky and her village and also the lack of information regarding the ‘mission she has been sent on, ‘alone’” he said looking at the now sweat dropping Tsunade, “it was given to her personally, a top secret mission where she is to gather information for me to send ninja’s on missions through the nation, she on her own because she is quicker—“  she was cut off by a poof of smoke in the room Kurosaki appeared in the room looking Gaara who sand was defending him by the sudden appearance the little dragon laughed and then turned to Lady Tsunade, “she reacted”.

While this was all happening (time skip to how Becky reacted), “I’m your half-brother” Zane said looking Becky who was looking at him blankly, her eyes showed confusion, shock and a little relief, her hand were shaking, she sat down on top of the water’s surface, “your” was all she said in a whisper, Zane gave a soft smile as he approached his now shocked sister, he crouched down and looked at her with his soft red eyes, “ your half-brother” he finished the sentence for her, she just stared at him, after  about  10mins a small smile crept onto her lips, “brother” she whispered, “i have a brother… me and Anna have a brother?” she said as tears started to pour down her face, she then looked up at him the eyes, and looked for any sign of a lie, “your” she said now between hiccups, and sad and happy sobs, he wrapped her in a huge hug, “hello” was all he said, Becky laughed in her tears, while hugging him back wither eyes shut then in an instant a flash of flames was seen in her eye lids she then stopped and pushed him away, and began to shake, “I’m sorry” she whispered the tears weren’t happy now, Zane looked at her confused “sorry?” he looked at her then tried to get closer, “I couldn’t save him” she whispered loud enough for him just to hear, he carried on walking to her, “I couldn’t save him from the accident” she said a little louder as he crouched slowly down to her as he slowly began to wrap his arms around her in a protective embrace “you don’t need to say sorry, you did everything you could” he said in a soothing whisper in her ear. She nodded into his chest and gripped onto his clothing as if he was going to disappear in seconds,

After a few minutes Becky calmed down and looked at Zane with a grin and then looked slightly serious “can i go home now, back to the leaf, now that I have done my training?” she said looking at him he smiled and looked at her, “did I chase you away?” she shook her head and laughed, he kissed her forehead “you can but are you sure, you never got those questions answered?” he asked her, she was silent for a moment and laughed “eh well, I can always wait another day” she looked at him with a grin he just rolled his eyes, “can you visit?” she asked him he looked at the sky then looked at her “oo, that’s a tricky question… hmm ” he said jokingly, Becky rolled her eyes and pouted at him, “please you can meet Anna and Austin her boyfriend and Gaara my boyfriend and all my friends” she said with great enthusiasm  he laughed and gave her a smile and picked her, “you bet I will but first let’s get you back home, don’t you?” she nodded as she giggled.

Meanwhile back at Tsunade’s office Gaara looked at the creature who was communicating with Lady Tsunade, “is that?” they both looked at him “yup” the creature squeaked “I’m a dragon… boo” he said as a small amount of smoke came from its nose, “ok I have instructions, you need to take the scroll she gave you to the roof of the building and do the summon jutsu.” He said smiling at her “she’s coming home” Lady Tsunade couldn’t help but smile, and get up from her desk and taking out a scroll that was hidden with her sake, “Shizune, Gaara come with me to the roof we need to welcome home someone” she said with a smile Gaara looked at her with confusion but before he could ask anything they had already left the room, Lady Tsunade had made it to the roof and placed the scroll in the middle of the roof, she bite her thumb but before she did the smaller dragon shook his head and laughed “ on the scroll, look closely” there on the scroll was a small hand print and a big hand print, “we place our hand and paw put a tiny bit of chakra into the scroll step back and wait for 30seconds and poof” he said to her, “it’s a special type of scroll, it’s better than those who can’t summon dragons normally you just need to shred it but then there was a stupid  argument amount material cost…” the dragon said as he pouted but smiled back at Tsunade as he had placed his paw and waiting for her to place her, she did and she stood as far back as possible.

And BANG, a lot smoke filled about 5 streets surrounding the Hokage building and a lot of ninja’s paused and began to cough as they were hit with a sudden burst of smoke and saw where it was coming from when they began to rush over only to see three huge shadows that had two smaller shadows that silhouetted in the smoke, as the smoke began to clear up there on the building was three huge dragons, one on the left of the building was, Red with emerald green eyes, on the right was a dragon who head phones around its neck this was an electric blue colour with hint a of purple and white mixed with different blues, it’s eyes where a sky blue as the smoke began to clear the sun shone on top of the ice blue dragon that was in the middle of the building and what/ who stood on its head was Becky in her short shorts with her black zippy hoody and a longer top underneath that just sat below her hoody, the hood was up and a mask covered half her face, the boy stood next to her was Zane, his red eyes glistened as the sun hit them, his hair moved when the wind just wisped by he was wearing his overall jacket that was black and red with a dark green and yellow dragon was printed on the back, he was wearing black jeans with black ninja shoes, with a black shirt underneath his jacket.

Becky looked around to see her home, clearing and coming into a fantastic view, she took a deep breath in before, looking down to see Gaara’s sand and Shizune in a defending stance, they were soon joined by Naruto and Kakashi who not long returned from their mission, along with Sakura and Sai and the others team 10 and Guy’s team, along with Kiba, Shino and Hinata.

Zane smiled as he looked down below, “Yo” was all he said with a huge grin on his face, Becky looked over his shoulder “announce yourselves!” demanded Kakashi and Guy, the others moved a little bit ready to jump into a fight. Becky chuckled and slowly moved in front of Zane, the hoody casted over her face “don’t tell me I have changed that much, have i?” she asked as she slowly removed her hood and mask revealing her grinning face “Yo!, I’m back… miss me?” she shouted down to them, a few gasps could be heard, but only a small chuckle from Lady Tsunade with a soft smile on her face Gaara’s sand immediately retreated, “welcome home” he said loud enough for her to her as he felt his heart skip a beat and relax in relief, as he saw a blush settle on her cheeks.

There you guys will update soon sorry about the lateness had course work and stuff to do, sorry if it was crap… you know xx J heheh vote comment and yh thank for reading oh and I don’t own Naruto or the character just mine J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 300 41
COMPLETED STORY Three months later after the war ended, everything became peaceful again in the world, even discovering Katsumi's true identity. Thou...
3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...
10.8K 356 18
Sasuke and Naruto are just fine as it is until Kakashi decided to come back into Sasuke's life with intention of breaking the two lovebirds up. Can t...
108K 3.3K 39
Sakura is sent to the sand to teach young shinobi the healing tactics of the leaf, in a time of war it is necessary to share jutsu's. She is also the...