Anxious

By -lynch

Laura Marano, a 21 year old girl is best friends with famous singer song writer 21 year old Ross Lynch. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 20

95 6 4
By -lynch

"Laura. Laura, honey get up please." I opened my eyes to see... my mom?
"mom!," I screamed and hugged her.
"do you want to explain to me why your sister had to tell me you're on TV show and not you?," she asked and smiled.
"oh... I guess I forgot," I said sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck.
"well I'm proud of you. You're finally making a name for yourself. Just like your sister," she said and hugged me.
"even if I had to drop out of college to do it?," I asked and pulled away from the hug.
"Laur, you know your father and I'll support you no matter what," she said and smiled.
"speaking of dad... where is he?," I asked.
"he's flying in tomorrow... said he had to take care of something," she said and shrugged. I went into the bathroom to change.

Once done I went downstairs for breakfast to see Ross and my mom talking.
"Laura, you didn't tell me Ross was in town again," She scolded me.
"I guess I forgot about that, too," I replied.
"well, Ross. You and your family should come over for dinner," my mom said cheerfully.
"oh I don't know Mrs- Ross," she cut him off.
"it's Ellen."
"well, Ellen, I don't think- Ross," I cut him off.
"your family can come," I finished and put my plate in the sink.
"I made up with Rocky. They can come, Ross," I said and sat beside him.
"are you sure?," he asked and faced my mom and I. We both nodded.
"I'll let them know," he said and walked away. Well... this will be awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.5K 44
Ross Lynch and Laura Marano have always had chemistry but couldn't see it. With the help of their friends and family, could they realise that there i...
6.9K 162 24
ross and laura, known as Raura. when their teacher tells them to do a love song together. what will happen? will they fall for each other? who will f...
339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...
8.8K 306 27
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch are famous celebrities who act in disney channel's austin and ally. What will happen when they meet a fan in their life t...