Tell Me A Lie {A One Directio...

By spraythesun

"Life's a bitch, you gotta go out and kick its ass." Riley is the definition of any school's bad girl. She do... More

Chapter One: New News.
Chapter Two: Messing Around.
Chapter Three: Revenge!
Chapter Four: Success!
Chapter Five: The Will.
Chapter Six: Fun Weekend.
Chapter Eight: Drama.
Chapter Nine: Waiting.
Chapter Ten: Enemies?
Chapter Eleven: Forever and Ever.
Chapter Twelve: ''Best Shopping Trip Ever...! Or Not.''
Chapter Thirteen: Party Time!
Chapter Fourteen: Disaster.
Please Read! <3
Chapter Fifteen: Planning Ahead.
Chapter Sixteen: Date Day.
Chapter Seventeen: The Dates.
Chapter Eighteen: A Night Out.
Chapter Nineteen: A Change Of Heart.
Chapter Twenty: Holiday!
Chapter Twenty-One: Let's Party!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Weird.
Chapter Twenty-Three: New Relationships.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Taken.
Chapter Twenty-Five: On A Mission.
Chapter Twenty-Six: Beat Up and Worn Out.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bad Luck.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Upset.
Epilogue: Happy.
Acknowledgements.

Chapter Seven: Newbie.

14.9K 177 28
By spraythesun

Heey! Here' the next chapter! I won't talk right now, coz I want to let you guys read :)

Here we go!!

Chapter Seven: Newbie.

Riley's POV:

''What's the time?'' Louis asks me.

''I don't know.'' I reply, shrugging. He sighs and stands up. He peers at the clock on the wall and then he says to me:

''I've gotta go pick someone up. Can I take your Porsche?''

''What? Are you joking? Of course you can't take my lovely new black Porsche 911!'' I cry.

Then he slumps down and huffs.

''Where you going, anyway?''

''Airport. I have to pick someone up.'' he repeats.

''I'll take you.'' I say, standing up.

''You will? I love you Riley!'' he leaps up, hugging me.

''Yeah yeah. Love you too Lou.'' I reply, pushing him off me.

''We'll be back soon Zayn!'' I call up the stairs to our bedroom, where he's arranging something or other.

''Where are you going?'' he replies.

''Airport!''

''Why?'' he yells from upstairs.

''Pick someone up you idiot!'' I shout back, slamming the door behind me.

Louis climbs into the passenger side and I climb in behind the wheel.

Then I start it up and we drive off. Lou puts the radio on and starts singing along with the song.

I laugh at him and he turns to me.

''Let's hear you sing!''

Oh please God, no!

''Nope. No way. No.'' I say, shaking my head.

''Aw! Please? For me?'' he gives me puppy dog eyes. I glance at him then I stare straight ahead at the road.

''No! I'm already doing something for you! I'm driving you to the airport.'' I point out. He slumps back and pouts. I giggle to myself and then Cher Lloyd's song, Want U Back comes on.

Remember all the things that you and I did first?

And now you're doing them with her.

Remember all the things that you and I did first?
And now you're doing them with her.
Remember all the things that you and I did first?
You got me, got me like this.
And now you're taking her to every restaurant.
And everywhere we went, come on!
And now you're taking her to every restaurant.
You got me, got me like this.

I finish that verse and then I shut up.

''That was great Riley!'' he cries.

''No it wasn't.''

''It was! It was brilliant!'' he shakes my arm.

''Yeah yeah, okay. Thank you.'' I mutter, concentrating on the road.

''Wow. We have another singer in the family!'' he says, kinda shocked.

''In the family.'' I scoff.

''Yeah. You see, me and Zayn and the boys are like family.'' he explains.

''Okay.''

''So you're like another little sister to me!'' he says. Another?

Then he changes the subject to singing. So I can't ask him about his 'other' sister.

''Do you like singing?'' he asks me. I nod, watching the road.

''Cool! What else do you do?''

''I dance. I play guitar, drums and piano. That's what you meant, right?''

''Yeah. Awesome carrots!'' he cries. Okay...

Then he starts singing along to David Guetta's Turn Me On featuring Nicki Minaj.

''I love this song!'' he says, half way through it.

''I noticed.'' I laugh.

''Which is your favourite song off our album Up All Night?'' he asks me suddenly.

''Probably, One Thing, What Makes You Beautiful, Tell Me A Lie, Stole My Heart, Same Mistakes, Taken or Moments.'' I nod.

''Whoa. Okay. I like all of them!''

''Well so do I! But you told me to pick my favourites so I did.'' I huff at him.

''Calm down Riley.'' he smiles at me.

''Whatever. Hey, we're nearly here.'' I tell him.

''Cool!''

I park, climb out of the car and follow Louis as he strides along at a quick pace. He goes to 'Arrivals' and waits for someone.

''There she is!'' he grabs my wrist and drags me along with him to the door where somebody is waiting.

''Amy!'' he cries, throwing himself at her.

''Louis!'' she replies, hugging him.

''Amy?'' I ask, confused. What is my cousin, Amy, doing hugging Louis?

''Riley!'' she says, equally confused.

''You two know each other?'' Louis asks, baffled.

''Yeah. She's my cousin.'' I explain.

''And Louis is my brother.'' Amy tells me. Oh! Louis' other sister!

So that means that Amy, my cousin, is Louis' sister. Which means that Louis is my cousin too.

Oh. My. God!

''You're my cousin, too?'' I ask Louis. He turns to Amy.

''Yeah. He is.'' she nods, smiling at me.

''Awesome! I've got another cousin!'' I squeal, jumping on Louis. I'm not normally this jumpy or happy. Give me a break. He laughs and hugs me back, really tightly.

''So, Amy, how have you been?'' I ask her as we walk along, her long curly brown hair flying past her shoulders.

''I've been good! You? You've grown from the last time I saw you.'' she winks at me. I laugh.

''Last time I saw you, we were ten years old. And you were taller than me.''

''Yeah, now you're taller than me.'' she smiles at me. I nod, smiling back.

''It's nice to see you smiling again Riley.'' she says softly. Why the hell did she have to bring that up?!

''What's wrong?'' Louis asks us suddenly.

''Nothing.'' I snap, speeding up my pace. I get to the Porsche, unlock it and climb in. They load her tiny suitcase into the tiny trunk of the car and then Louis climbs in next to me, after letting Amy climb into the tiny back seat. Yes, most of this car is tiny.

Deal with it.

''What's up?'' Louis asks me.

''Nothing. Nothing.'' I reply.

''Okay.'' he replies, unsure.

We drive home in silence apart from the faint purr of the car and Amy breathing heavily. Great, she's fell asleep.

''Are you sure there's nothing wrong?'' he whispers. I roll my eyes and sigh at him.

''Louis. Leave it.'' I warn him.

''But Riley - '' he starts again.

''Louis!'' I cry, careful not to wake Amy up.

''Riley!'' he whisper-yells. I turn to him and shake my head.

''There is nothing wrong!'' I say slowly, as if I was talking to a toddler.

''Fine. I don't love you any more.'' he huffs, crossing his arms.

''Like you loved me in the first place.'' I mutter as we turn down our road. Well, mine, but they're living here now.

I gasp. Oh. My. God.

''What the fudge?'' Louis says, except using the other word.

I gulp and slow the car down, so we're just crawling.

''What are your fans doing outside my house?'' I growl. He laughs.

''This is no laughing matter, Louis Tomlinson!'' I tell him. He turns to me and sees that I'm serious. He blinks.

''Well?''

Just then I hear the screams getting louder. Which means that they're coming closer...

I reverse quickly and drive away, around the block, if you'd like to call it that.

''Where are you going?'' he asks me, twisting around to look behind us.

''Away from them!''

''Why?''

''Because I don't want to meet any of your fans!'' I yell, exasperated.

''All right! No need to shout!''

I breathe in and then I drive back to my house. I guess I'll have to face them soon, and I don't suppose they'll be leaving right now.

They start screaming as we climb out. Louis gets the suitcase from the trunk and I open the door for him. Someone goes to push past me and into the house, but I grab her and pull her back.

''Where do you think you're going?'' I ask her.

''To see the boys.'' she replies, simply.

''This is my house.'' I snap at her, getting angry quickly.

''Oh. Sorry. You're Zayn's sister, right?''

Huh. News travels fast.

I nod. ''Awesome! Pleased to meet you. I'm Lauren.''

''Yeah yeah. Now go before I make you.'' I joke with her. She grins and leaves, letting Amy and Louis pass.

I slam the door as I hear some people say things like:

''I like Riley.''

''She's cool.''

''She's very pretty.''

I snort. I'm not very pretty. To say the least, I'm acceptable. Or pretty. But not very.

''Dude! Where were you?'' Nikki comes bouncing in.

There's a knock on the door that I'm leaning on.

''Yeah?'' I answer it.

''Can I have an autograph?'' she asks me. She hands me a piece of paper and a pen.

''Er, yeah. I'll just get them to sign it.''

''No, not their autograph. Yours.'' she says, smiling.
Okay...This is weird.

''Mine?!''

''Yeah, you're really cool.'' she grins.

''Er, right. Thanks. But I'm not famous or anything.'' I point out. Duh!

''I know, but I want your autograph.''

''Fine.'' I say, quickly signing the piece of paper and shoving it at the girl.

''Me too!'' a girl shouts.

''And me!'' another one screams.

''Uhm...Okay.'' I say, doubtfully.

What the heck?!

Why do they want my autographs?

I'm no-one special.

I'm Zayn Malik's sister.

And that isn't very special.

Is it?

I sign a few more autographs and they smile and start walking away. Hey, I never knew it was that simple.

I'll try and remember that for next time.

Wait. Let's hope there isn't a next time.

''What was that all about?'' Nikki asks me.

''How should I know? They wanted my autographs, so I signed a few pieces of papers. It kinda freaked me out.'' I shrug.

''It was pretty cool though. Oh, did you know that you were on the news?'' she says, as we walk to the living room.

''I was?''

''Yeah. There was a picture of Zayn and then a picture of you beside it.''

''Really?''

''Yep! It was pretty cool.'' she grins at me.

''Wow. Okay. I've gotten famous by finding out my brother is Zayn Malik.'' I laugh.

She laughs with me.

''You must admit, that's pretty cool.'' she nods.

''Yeah...Kinda.''

I open the door and see Zayn standing up facing the TV. I run and jump on his back for no reason at all.

''Vas happenin' dude?!'' I say, giggling.

''That's my catchphrase!''

''It's mine now.'' I wink at Dani.

''Nuh-huh. It was always mine!''

''You never knew me before, so how do you know it wasn't mine? Eh?'' I challenge him.

There. That got him.

''No. But I talked to Mum every other day. And she told me how you were and stuff.''

''You talked to Mum. Every other day.'' I state, stupidly.

''Yeah. She didn't tell you?''

''Hell did she tell me! She's been lying to me all my life! I suppose she thought, just another lie won't hurt!'' I yell, storming up the stairs and into my room.

I slam the door and jump on my bed, punching my pillow.

Why is she lying to me?

Why did she lie?

What's she gotta hide?

I lay down, angry.

My life is full of lies.

_

Whoo! So so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not uploading guys! I was busy coz I had to go to my school in the afternoons to sort things out for this dinner thing and then I had family problems and now, I'm here, writing. Vote and Comment, please guys.

I've got a new story coming soon, on my other account @StoleMyHeart1D and it's called The Unexpected. Thanks to Lana for her other ideas; they're awesome! And thanks to Nikki for the idea of this new story :)

Sorry again for the wait! Keep reading and voting and making me happy ;)

Love

Amber x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
10.6K 306 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
7K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...