Creepypasta Collection

By amateur_tess

This is a collection of creepypastas that are popular, my favorites, or just ones I found online. I did not w... More

The Rake
Dead Bart
Squidwards Suicide
Slenderman
Smile Dog
The Black Eyed Kids
The Pastel Man
Daycare
The Invatation
Things That Go Bump In The Night
Candle Cove
Pokemon Black
Wake Up
The Russian Sleep Expieriment
Game Board
Bedtime
Ben Drowned
There is a man behind you
Scp 173
Don't Know You From Adam
My Dead Girlfriend Keeps Messaging Me on Facebook
The Strangest Security Tape I've Ever Seen
A Small Piece of Lead
NoEnd House
Anansi's Goatman Story
Annora Petrova
Abandoned By Disney
The Expressionless
Mr Widemouth
Robert the Doll
Persuaded
The Grifter
Angel Statue
Where the Bad Kids Go
Under the Covers
Footsteps (penpal pt. 1)
Balloons (penpal pt. 2)
Boxes (penpal pt. 3)
Maps (penpal pt. 4)
Screens (penpal pt. 5)
Friends (penpal final part)
Chat
Internet Story
Never Again
Lightning
The Impervious
Clearing
The Dripping Man
The Thing in the Window
Skinwalker
nuveiws.org
Normal Porn for Normal People
The Cave
The House with the Painted Doors
The Note
Ticci Toby
God's Mouth
Mr. Mix
Happy Appy
barbie.avi
The Showers
misfortune.gb
Gateway of the Mind
The Harbinger Experiment
What You Don't See
Chatroom 98
Stairs
Come Follow Me
annie96 is typing...
Spongebob: Hope Is Lost
Tulpa
Psychosis
The Operator
630-296-7536
Elysium
The Wicker House
My Grandfather Suffered from Dementia
Surrogate
The White Room
Baby Monitors
The Cursed One
Dead-Eyed Lucy
Mississippi Salvage
Glitchy Red
Camp Omega
Underground
Lost Episodes
Darkness Amaranthine
The Closet
The Room of Light
Keep Watching
Bedtime Stalker
Four Hours it Stared
Seventeen
Pills
The Proposition
My Daughter Died on Her Sixth Birthday...
The Illusive Genius of Dr. Monroe
Public Restrooms
Dating Game
The Cell Phone Game
09/17/10
Grad Night at the Haunted Mansion
Polybius
This Man
The Smiling Man
The Basement
Arizona
A Few Suggestions (Abandoned by Disney prequel)
Room Zero (Abandoned by Disney sequel)
The Seer of Possibilities
Channel Zero
The Man

Rule of Seven

52 1 0
By amateur_tess

The following is an account of events that took place in the late summer of 2001. I can neither confirm nor deny its validity. It was recounted to me by my Brother-in-law, who disappeared in the summer of 2008.

Just of route 49, in Clay county Alabama, there is a house. It’s abandoned now, slowly rotting away to dust, but in 2001 I lived there. There is one reason I left: fear. It started in July. My dog, Georgia, had died earlier that month at the age of 14, my girlfriend had left me, and I was heavy in debt. It’s safe to say thing were pretty shit. But one night, things took a sudden turn for the macabre. The phone was ringing, and when I picked up, it was my neighbor Mr Bronson. He said he had seen lights around my property (about a mile down a track from his) and he wanted to check I was okay. After giving him my assurance that I was okay, I headed outside to look for any ‘lights’. Maybe rowdy teenagers where nearby or something. I trod through the darkness barefoot, just with my dressing gown and a flashlight. Silence greeted me. Silence and darkness. No rowdy teenagers, no mysterious lights, no nothing. I turned around, and headed back inside, to sleep.

The next morning, I went to check around the property. The front door had a strange symbol daubed on it in black paint. It was two black triangles arranged to make a diamond with a gap in the middle. A line connect the two triangles furthermost points. Underneath was scrawled ‘rule of seven’ in the same paint. I stared at it in disbelief. This kind of thing didn’t happen around here. After calling Mr Bronson, the cops, and anyone else I could think of, I resigned myself to scrubbing it off with a sponge and a bucket of water.

Later that night I entered my kitchen, and saw something white on the table. I picked it up cautiously. It was a sheet of plain white paper. In the middle were the words ‘rule of seven’. I swore. Loudly. Someone had been in my house. Someone had been in my house, and I didn’t even notice. I locked all the doors, checked every room, then went to my phone. There was no dialing tone, no operator, nothing. Just silence. Someone must have cut the line. I was beginning to panic. I went to my gun safe, and pulled out my weapon. It was a Colt M1911. Loaded. I flicked off the safety. I slowly stalked up stairs to my bedroom, jumping at every shadow. I barricaded the door, locked the window, and crawled into my bed. Sleep was impossible. Every sound I heard convinced me that whoever came in earlier was still inside. I clung to my firearm, and stared at my digital clock.

It was 3:49 when the power went. The clock flickered off, and was quickly joined by the lights. My heart turned cold when I realized the flashlight was still on the kitchen table. I edged open my door. Silence and darkness, just more silence and darkness. I walked blindly down the stairs, weapon at the ready. The only sound was my breathing and the creaking of the floor boards beneath my feet. I reached the kitchen, and grabbed my flashlight. I fumbled with the switch, and the sweet relief of light flooded the room. The kitchen door that led out to the yard was open, shaking in the wind. Even though I locked it 5 hours ago, and the keys were still in my pocket. Just in the corner of my vision, I saw something moving in the shadows. Quicker than a bullet, I swung around. My eyes landed on an empty patch of wall. I stared at it intensely for what could have been hours, when a sharp noise broke my concentration. I panic, backing into a corner. vomit was rising in my throat. I breathed deeply. It was just a dog barking in the distance. The panic began to subside. My stomach clenched and I threw up, onto the cold floor boards. I dropped the flashlight, and watched it roll under the kitchen counter. Putting the gun down, I dropped to the floor and felt under the kitchen counter to grab it. My hand met nothing but dusty air. I reached further down the gap. My finger brushed something. I reached out to feel what it was. My hand was met with another. A human hand. It was cold and hairy. I pulled back in pure shock, but it grabbed me. It’s sharp long nails dug into my skin, drawing blood. I couldn’t get free. Blood was pouring down my arm.

I was looking at the floor. It was cold and dark. I was lying on the kitchen floor. Had the hand been real? I didn’t know, maybe it was a dream. But when felt my arm, It was coated with dried blood. Panicked, I felt around for my gun. My fingers met it’s grip, and I pulled it up. I leveled it with the kitchen counter, and open fire. The gun flash illuminated the room, and with terror I saw blood splattered all across the walls. It had been splashed to form the same symbol, and those words. Rule of seven. It was my blood, I remembered now. My fingers were red and raw from scratching the symbol into the wood so many times. Rule of seven. Rule of seven. I discarded the gun, now empty, and ran for the door. The relief of night air met me, and I bolted round the yard to my car. I jumped in, and felt around in my pocket for my keys. When I pulled them out, I started the car, and pulled out onto the track. As I did so, just out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure in the window of the house. I looked away, and drove off into the night, eager to forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 554 19
My name is Anabelle Life. I met six of the famous Creepypastas, Slenderman, Masky, Eyeless Jack, Ben, Hoodie, Jeff the killer. I met them when I was...
6.5K 97 18
When you, a young college student being constantly bullied catches the eye of one of the most notorious killers within the city - Eyeless Jack, thing...
2.4K 118 79
From popular ones like Jeff the Killer or BEN Drowned to not so popular ones like Where the Bad Kids Go or Gateway of the Mind, this book is for you...
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...