Pain and Fame (Book 2)

By SlimsSock

Sequel to Eminem fan fiction "Love and Fame" if you'd like to read the first one you can find it in my works... More

Chapter 1 - Recovery
Chapter 2 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3 - Explaining
Chapter 4 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 5 - Marshall's Birthday
Chapter 6 - Work
Chapter 7 - Let's Get Down To Business
Chapter 8 - A Call From Nick
Chapter 9 - Meth
Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 11 - Funeral
Chapter 12 - Beef
Chapter 13 - Our Time
Chapter 14 - Valium
Chapter 15 - Canada
Chapter 16 - Niagara Falls
Chapter 17 - Broken Promises
Chapter 18 - The Episode
Chapter 19 - Nathan
Chapter 20 - Let Me Get Drunk First
Chapter 21 - Caught
Chapter 22 - Close One
Chapter 23 - I Quit
Chapter 24 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - DWI
Chapter 26 - Turkeys Flying
Chapter 27 - Therapy Session
Chapter 28 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 29 - Christmas Day
Chapter 30 - New Years
Chapter 32 - Back To New York
Chapter 33 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 34 - Premiere
Chapter 35 - The Lorax
Chapter 36 - April Fools
Chapter 37 - I'm Fine

Chapter 31 - Just The Two Of Us

157 7 2
By SlimsSock

(Saturday, January, 3rd, 2012)

Today I found out that Royce, and Marshall are having a all out prank war. The only reason I found out was because Marshall wants me to help him prank Royce. It's not even a prank, they've gotten to the point where their just straight up hurting each other. I can't believe I'm friends with these boys.

"I think fours enough" Marshall whispered as he picked up two of the wax strips.

Royce fell asleep on the couch in the studio last night so Marshall is taking advantage of that, and is going to put wax strips on Royce's body.

"This is pure evil" I whispered. "I don't think I wanna share the same bedroom if your gonna be pulling this type of shit" I shook my head, and Marshall smiled.

"Cmon.." Marshall said, and motioned his hand for me to come over.

We walked out of his office, and walked over to the studio opening the door very quietly. Marshall then softly pulled the blanket off of Royce, sticking one of the wax strips on his leg, then on on his other leg, then one of his back, and finally one of his head where Royce's hair was growing very little.

"Are you gonna wake him up...?" I whispered.

"Mhm" Marshall hummed while he had a evil grin on his face. Marshall then motioned his hand for me to rip one off with him.

"3.. 2.. 1.." Marshall counted, and we ripped of the wax strips making Royce jump up screaming.

"Good morning!!" Marshall yelled out, and then started bursting into laughter.

Royce screamed while he held his legs where we ripped off the wax strips, and Marshall seemed to be dying of laughter. I can't lie though, it was a little funny, and I started laughing.

"Oh my god, look at the hair" I chuckled as I turned the wax strip to Marshall to show him.

"Oh my.. dawg your like chewbacca" Marshall laughed, and I shook my head. "Oh shit, wait. I forgot these two" Marshall said, then ripped the strip on Royce's back, and the one on his head quickly making Royce scream out again.

"Man, I can't even lie.. that was a good one" Royce said, as he stood up from the couch, and held his head with one hand then gave Marshall a high five with his other hand.

"But still fuck you for waking me up this early" Royce said, and collapsed back down on the couch, covering himself with the blankets again. "Wake me up when my hair grows back" Royce said, and shut his eyes. "That was messed up" Royce added while his eyes were still closed.

"But pushing me in the pool in January isn't?" Marshall chuckled, and we walked out of the studio.

We linked hands as we walked through a couple more doors to leave the studio, and then the cold January weather smacked me hard in my face as we walked outside. I was wearing a pair of grey joggers that exposed my ankles, with a pair of Nike slides showing off my hot pink socks, and a grey puma sweatshirt.

I was supposed to be picked up, and taken to the airport for my flight to California but someone just had to bring me with him to prank Royce. So now Marshall's coming with me to California. I hopped in the passenger seat, immediately turning on the heat once Marshall turned on the car.

"Yo, you know Nate wants to apologize right?" Marshall said, and I remembered when Nate pushed me when we were at that party.

"Uh does he realize it's been, what? Two months" I said.

"I'm pretty sure he realizes that Maegan" Marshall says while one he drives with his left hand on the wheel, and his right one on my thigh.

"I'm not tryna be a bitch or anything, cause I know he's your brother, and you want us to get along or whatever, but. Nate did put his hands on me while he was drunk, would he do it to his girl? No, so why would he do it to me?" I said.

"You can't lie, you know you've done some stupid things while your been drunk" Marshall scoffed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. He was changing the subject.

"Don't get offended" Marshall said.

"I'm not, I'm trying to stop a argument from starting. I don't to be fighting on this flight" I said, grabbing my bag out the back then hopped out the car, switching cars.

We landed in California, and we are getting escorted out of the airport. We don't know how but fans found out we were gonna be here, and started waiting outside. So Marshall, and I were told we don't have time right now, so just keep moving. I feel bad though, but my fans will hopefully understand.

On the plane Marshall, and I goofed around so much, thank god we didn't start arguing. Also on the plane I changed into California appropriate clothing, because I wasn't going to show up here in sweats and a sweatshirt, I would die. We went from thirty degree weather to seventy, and the great part is we're gonna miss all the snow!

I changed into a black mesh short sleeve shirt with 'New York 00' written on the front, a pair of yellow and black zebra print basketball shorts, and a regular pair of black converse.

While walking through the airport Marshall, and I both were zoned out as we had out headphones on. Once we reached outside multiple flashes went off, I put my head down, and got right into the car with Marshall following behind me.

I slipped off my headphones, pausing the music I was listening to, and plopped the upper half of my body on Marshall's lap. His fingers combed through my hair, as we were being driven to the hotel. Honestly, I wouldn't trade this for anything else in the world.

*****

"Get off of me you fat fuck" I laughed, as I tried to push Marshall off of me.

There was a problem with the hotel Paul had booked so, while he was trying to fix the problem over the phone in New York, Marshall and I went to Athena's little briefing since she's in California at the moment. She just wanted to give me the do's and don'ts for my radio interview with Big Boy on Monday, and the other couple things I had coming up that day.

I can't lie though, before I went back to the hotel I might've looked at some dogs.. I really want a little pup!

When we got back though, and the hotel problem was all solved. Marshall thought it was a good idea to wrestle. He started losing so hence why he's sitting on top of me currently, and not budging.

"Then apologize" Marshall said, and folded his arms on his chest.

"For what!?" I laughed.

"For calling me a fat fuck" Marshall said.

"I'm sorry your overweight" I said, and finally pushed him off of me. "So.. what do you want to do this weekend?" I asked as got under the covers.

"I wanna spend time with this beautiful girl I love" Marshall said with a slight smile on his face.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah.. so I got to go" He said, and started walking to the door.

"Hey!" I said, and I hit his back with a pillow.

"I'm kidding, cmon move over" Marshall said, and I moved over a bit giving him room.

Marshall laid down next to me, wrapping his arm around my body, while I rested my head on his chest, and wrapped my leg over his leg. This is new for us. We never really have actual time to spend together, alone. The two of us laid together watching a movie, all cuddled up, this felt really nice.

till the next chapter <3

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

&&'

COMMENT! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 330 22
Badboys were really not my type. I usually would ignore them. Or at least I tried. ******* Lucy Heartfilia has been going to Fairy Tail High for a fe...
63.2K 4K 42
Jonathan is a a new student at high school. His father is a doctor and tests some of his new medicines on him, and things change completely. [WARNING...
57.4K 4.9K 199
This is basically a book filled with hetalia. Originally started out as headcanons, but then there was crack, and then one shots and Then butt jokes...
149K 4K 27
After being betrayed, his heart was broken. After years of torture, his heart shattered. His name was Percy Jackson, and he was the son of Poseidon...