Fallen Angel (Harry Styles Fa...

By Joystlund

This book is a romantic dream that turns into a terrible nightmare... How many times does it happen that your... More

Fallen Angel (Harry Styles fanfic)
To the City!
She is too sweet...
Did they break up?
Pyjamas party!
Kiss me like you wanna be loved!
Why would she like me?
Hey :) It's Harry :)
It's more romantic if you go and get her...
He saves your pictures!
Finally!
Candy rain!
Do you want to play a game?
Oh no...
Please, come back!
Talking to the moon
Is it you?
I'm sorry!
I just knew
I knew it would work...
You have pictures of me?
We didn't disappear, you did
Call us!
You're hurting me!
His beautiful eyes....
What the hell are you doing!
You're awake
It feels so strange...
Why do they keep making me do things I don't want to do!
Who's them?
I won't leave him for you
Fuck you
It's ok, let me go
She's loosing lots of blood!
In a coma...
Harry?
a warning!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 THE LAST CHAPTER
Epilouge
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY?!
oh my god
Sorry! Not an update

Mommy, no!

246 10 0
By Joystlund

Chapter 25

But it was too late. I could feel the sharp knife go through my thin skin. He cutted me from my arm fold and almost too my wrist. I screamed as loud as I could. I felt the warm and red liquid run over my skin.

Eddie: MOMMY!!!

I turned around too see my son stand in the doorway, screaming and crying. This shouldn’t any child have to see, they’re own mother be abused.

Evelyn: I’m sorry Edward!

I felt the knife cut through my left thigh too, and this time it was much deeper. I screamed and tried to tell him to stop, but he didn’t. And suddenly the grip of my hands loosens and I fell to the ground. And with my luck I smashed my hand hard to the floor. I screamed once again and started crying.

Eddie: Mommy, no!

I heard his small steps come running to me and then I saw Eddie sitting on his knees, crying. He stroke his hand over my hair.

Eddie: Everything will be oh right, mommy! Don’t cry, please mommy!

Edward sat right in a pool of my blood. I didn’t want my child to see this! He doesn’t deserve it, please help me somebody!

And as if god had hear my pray, someone came rushing into the kitchen. I was so scared it would be Harry, so I took Edward in my arms and held him protective. How much it would hurt me, I wouldn’t stop protecting William.

Evelyn: Don’t even touch him! Kill me instead! If you really want to kill one of us, kill me! But you don’t dare to touch my son!

Then I hear a voice, that doesn’t belong to Harry.

Adam: Evelyn, what have happened?!

I sighed in relief. It was just Adam…

Then everything went pitch-black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 53
*One Direction fanfic, mainly Harry Styles* -The entire British society is a supernatural population- Every human is in hiding. Every creature is in...
3K 61 30
Thalia bears the weight of the world on her back. She has no family, no friends, and nothing to live for. When she's stuck in an elevator with Harry...
35.4K 359 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
14.6K 395 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...