Anxious

By -lynch

Laura Marano, a 21 year old girl is best friends with famous singer song writer 21 year old Ross Lynch. What... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 18

106 7 6
By -lynch

"Laura. Laura come on. We're going to be late," Ross said and walked into my room.
"Ross... I don't feel too good," I said.
"what's wrong?," he asked and laid down next to me.
"I feel dizzy, my nose hurts and I feel like I'm going to... I'm going to-" before I could finish the sentence I ran to the bathroom and last night's dinner ended up in the toilet.
"that's it," Ross said and picked up his phone.
"what are you doing?," I asked and whipped my mouth.
"you're too sick to go to the studio today. I'm going to stay here with you until you feel better," he said and put his phone to his ear.
"Ross...-," I started but he cut me off.
"I'm staying here with you until you feel better and that's final," he said and picked me up and placed me in my bed.
"thank you," I said and kissed his temple.
" I'll always be here for, Laur," he said and hugged me. I hugged back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross came back with my soup and turned on the TV.
"what do you wanna watch?," he asked and handed me the remote. I switched it to Netflix and let Full House play.

We sat in silence minus the few giggles that would escape my lips. I had fun with Ross today.

I should get sick more often.And with that thought... I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 48 47
Laura Marano a shy girl who has stage fright she never bothers anyone she has 1 friend Raini she gets bullied Ross lynch a popular bad boy he is sel...
339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...
18.3K 293 93
Well Ross lynch is a popular boy who is dating a girl called miaia Mitchell. Laura marano was the new girl to Marino high she gets a boyfriend alread...
42.6K 787 190
This story is about Laura Marano being treated awfully by her parents. She moves out to California with her older sister Vanessa, and Laura will atte...