ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING C...

Nikita02 tarafından

Have you ever felt that you life couldn't get any better. Well Natalie Roysen though so too. But when her wor... Daha Fazla

ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 20}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 19}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 18}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 17}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 16}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 15}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 14}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 13}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 12}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 11}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 10}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 9}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 8}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 7}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 6}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 5}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 4}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 3}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {summary}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 2}
ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 1}

ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 21 - final chapter}

4.2K 52 26
Nikita02 tarafından

hey!!!!

final chapter......don't know what to say....

=================================

RECAP:

I just stared at the phone shocked. My stupid ego. My stupid life. My stupid....Natalie. She was mine and all mine!!

I put on my jacket and got in my car. I wanted Natalie right now. She cannot be with that jerk. I still can't believe Natalie went with that guy. I had to find out for myself if she really was there in his house. Somehow I felt that she was not actually there. I was acting like an idiot but I didn't care. By this time I was near Darren's house.

I parked my car in the driveway and got out. That's when I saw it. I saw Darren's car along with.....Natalie's car.

Chapter 21

Natalie's P.O.V

I reached Darren's house in about ten minutes. I parked my car in his driveway and walked to the front door. It was unlocked. I walked in and heard Darren talking on the phone as far as I could tell. I still stood in the hallway listening. Come to think of it all I ever to is eavesdrop on other people's conversation. What can I say it is my talent?

That's when I heard my name being spoken by Darren

"Well Jake sorry to burst your bubble but Natalie is right here with me. Do you want to talk to her?" Darren asked. I could also hear a girl giggling and whispering. What the hell is going on? Darren is talking to Jake?

After a pause I heard Darren speak again "Okay then Jakyboo. Well I am of now" then he cut the phone.

What the hell just happened? I walked in, no stomped in the living room and found......Andre, Darren and Fiona???

They stopped laughing when they saw me come in.

"What the hell did you do Darren?" I screeched.

"Natalie calm down okay? I will explain everything."

"Like hell you have to. Why were you talking to Jake? And why is Fiona here" I glared accusingly at her. Okay I was angry. How dare Fiona come here and laugh with Darren. She may have apologised but still.

"Oh Natalie please don't get angry" Fiona said pleadingly "I was acting as you when Darren was talking on the phone with Jake. I know all about your plan to get him back and I was helping you"

I stared at Darren and Fiona finally realising what their plan was.

"Okay, okay. I understand but Jake doesn't. I can't lose him" I said and flopped on the couch next to Andre.

"Don't worry I'm sure he will come here." Darren said knowingly.

"How can you say that? He won't come" I said.

"He will"

"He won't"

Just then I heard someone knocking furiously on the door.

"I told you he would come" Darren said smugly.

Jake's P.O.V

I just sat in my car not knowing what to do. Should I go in or not?

Come to think of it yesterday in the airport and all Natalie and Darren were quite close. She practically took him to the side to talk to him every five minutes and she kept shooting glances at Darren. And didn't she tell me not to interfere in her life again? If I go in there now won't I be interfering?

But I really need to talk to her and find out for sure what she feels towards me. Because sometimes I feel she likes me and the next time....I don't. God, I am so pathetic!!!

Forget it I am going to go in there and find out once and for all what she feel about me. I can't stand it anymore. I got out of my car and walked towards the front door and knocked angrily. Andre opened the door seeming not at all surprised to see me.

"I need to talk to Darren and Natalie. They are in there right?" I asked him.

"Yes, come on in" he said actually sounding excited. Is he crack? God only knows. But he is Darren's friend after all.

He led me to the living room and I found Natalie, Darren and Fiona waiting for me there. What is going on here?

"Jake glad you could join our small party." Darren said cheerfully.

I ignored him and stared directly at Natalie who seemed very nervous.

"You can't actually go out with him now Natalie" I told her fuming.

"Jake I-" she started to speak but I cut her off.

"Oh come on. You cannot be with this asshole okay. So maybe I am also an asshole but I swear I am a better one than him" I said glaring at Darren who surprisingly kept quiet.

"Jake if you will let me expl-" Natalie tried speaking but I cut her off again.

"No Natalie let me explain. I love you Natalie and I swear I will never hurt you again and I just want you to be with me and no one else. I may have gone out with other girls but you were always on my mind okay? I can't stand to see you with someone else." I said gazing at her intensely. I didn't care we had an audience or anything else for that matter. All I cared about was Natalie.

"Yes Jake and-"

"And Natalie-" again I cut her off and started to say something when she spoke again no sorry yelled.

"Jake shut the hell up!!! Listen to me for heaven's sake"

This time I kept quiet and waited for her to say something. But Darren decides to open his mouth at that moment.

"You know you guys are like a comedy show. Andre get the popcorn" He said grinning.

"Shut up!!!" Both me and Natalie said at the same time.

Natalie's P.O.V

"Okay guys chill" Darren said looking at us amused.

I turned back to Jake "Listen Jake we will explain everything. Sit down"

So then we told him everything about our little plan. About Andre and about trying to make Jake feel jealous. I was blushing half of the time. I mean it was so embarrassing. We told Jake everything and I think he went in to shock after we finished.

I needed to ask Darren something "So Darren I wanted to know why did Andre come if you were anyway going to tell Jake that I was with you?"

"Oh yeah, umm at first I thought we could make Jake jealous with Andre but then it was not working out. Then I saw Jake getting angry whenever you pulled me aside to talk so then I was like let me be the one to make Jake jealous. Oh and by the way Andre doesn't really talk like that you know all gentlemen like and all." Darren said smirking.

"You little devil" Jake said grinning at Darren.

"So Andre knew about the plan all along" I turned to Fiona "And you helped Darren right? On the phone and all."

"Yep. I felt bad about making you and Jake fight so I helped out as well." Fiona said smiling. Wow she has changed.

"So in the end we are all happy and all the misunderstanding has been solved" Andre said.

I looked over at Jake who hadn't spoken much. He felt my gaze and turned to me.

"Hey Natalie...could I talk to you alone" Jake said shyly.

"Sure" I said nervously. We said our goodbyes to everyone and left. Jake wanted to take me to a special place so we went in his car. He held my hand through out the car ride and we just chatted and laughed.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see"

At last we reached and we parked the car on a cliff. Yes on a cliff!!! The view was beautiful. The sun was setting and it looked as if the sky was on fire. And the waves crashing beneath us gave a beautiful sound. I turned to Jake.

"This place is beautiful"

"But not as much as you. Natalie I am so happy we finally figured everything out and we are happy now. I love you Natalie and promise me if we fight we will talk it out and not jump to conclusions."

"Yes Jake I promise and I love you too"

"I will never hurt you Natalie" he said and gently gave me a soft, sweet kiss.

I was whole now. I was complete. I had my Jake with me after one whole year. The other half of me. No matter how much I tried in the beginning to forget him, he was always there. I loved him with all my heart.

I was back in the arms of the boy I loved.

THE END

============================

eeee.....so it is actually over!!! ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? is actually over. i can't believe it. i just want to thank you guys so very much for reading this story. honestly at first when i posted it i thought no one would read it but......just thank you so very much. thanks for the comments, the votes and for becoming my fan!!!

i just love you guys!!

i had loads of fun writing this story and hey just cause this story has come to an end does not mean that's it is the end of the world for me :) i will be back!!!

so thanks soo very much

niki

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

139 48 10
So it's about a girl who lost her father. And she had to migrate from France to Canada. She missed her dad. She has an elder brother. He is very prot...
1K 43 36
Becca Adams has a plan:- 1) Survive Senior Year with as little drama as possible - so far that was working 2) Ensure that her mot...
12.4K 428 20
Ross and Laura's families have been friends for years. Everything was perfect until Laura becomes a cheerleader and forgets him. Ross wants his old L...
133 0 15
Madison thought she had hit the lottery meeting the guy of her dreams and quickly all her friends could tell that she was young and in love. This dr...