Adopted by Thomas Sangster

By jishwestand

Randi Is a 13 year old and she is an orphan. She is adopted by Thomas Sangster and doesn't know about all of... More

Chapter 1 Maze Runner
Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite
Chapter 3 Thomas
Chapter 4 Protective Parents
Chapter 5: The Set
Chapter 6: Chucky Cheese's
Chapter 7: The Hospital
Chapter 8: Coma
Chapter 9: The Glade
Chapter 10: Freaking out
Chapter 11: Being watched
Chapter 12: Tickle Fights
Chapter 13: Ice cream
Chapter 14: Starting over
Chapter 15: The nightmare
Chapter 16: Can't Be..
Authors note
Chapter 18:
Part 19
Part 20:
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Death has arrived
Part 25: Small loan
Part 26: Hospital
Part 27: Torture
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

287 4 2
By jishwestand

Mrs. Phil? "I'm sorry children but my twin has gone insane." Randi stood in her place with her jaw ajar. Alec though, he snapped. He tried, and tried. But he couldn't hold it back anymore. Gripping his fists till his fingertips were bright white, he screamed. He punched the air. Hoping to hit Mrs Phil. He heard Thomas' voice and Randi's comforting hand on his shoulder. Mrs Phil took a step back and Randi broke down. Thomas sat Alec and Randi on the couch. He hugged Randi. "This is Eugenia Phil. She is Mrs Phils twin." Thomas sighed, " Mrs Phil was abused and beaten. Eugenia managed to escape from her alcoholic father. Mrs Phil was forced to stay until she hit her 18th birthday." Alec calmed down, and Randi dried her tears. Eugenia spoke up, "children, I'm so, so sorry. My sisters name is Alice. She got so jealous when you two were adopted because Thomas was such a good guardian. I'm sad to say that she commuted suicide two hours ago. As soon as you two left s-she-" It was Eugenia's turn to cry now, "y-you won't have to w-worry about her now c-children." The lights flickered, Eugenia's tear drops made the couch damp, Randi's breathing hitched every time her chest rose, and dropped. Thomas sighed a breath of relief, but looked heartbroken in his eyes. The couch squeaked (😏) as Randi stood up, rubbing the wet tears off her pants. She hugged Eugenia and Thomas. "Thank you." Alec sat there, still.
stunned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1K 90 14
TW: Cursing "Seriously? You invited the new kid over? We have nothing in common Mom!" My mom taps me with the broomstick in a demeaning manner, and s...
12.8K 94 5
This is a crossover betwix (ha) Pjo and KotLC. The elves will be demigods, and will go to camp Half-Blood. Just a warning, the characters might be a...