Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries...

By JennaEclipse

Just me writing a few Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries imagines for all of my readers. More

Scott Imagine
Kai Imagine
Damon Imagine
Derek Imagine
Theo Imagine
Stiles Imagine
Stefan Imagine
Liam Imagine
Brett Imagine
Scott Imagine

Author's note

206 2 0
By JennaEclipse

Hey Choc Chips
Happiest of New Years and I hope its one filled with joy and happiness.
Thank you so much for reading,there was times when I wanted to just give up but I thought about my loyal readers and decided to continue.
I appreciate the votes very much,so thank you all and you are always welcome to comment if you want certain imagines.
This book is doing better than I thought it would and I enjoy writing for you all very much.
I will try to update soon with school starting and this being my final year I might not be around much it will just be study,study,study.
Thankxx again for reading and voting I love you all so very much.❤❤Hugs and kisses 😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 7.8K 49
original the vampire diaries imagines / oneshots <3 this definitely isn't my best work and most were wrote in 2019 but i hope everyone enjoys none...
37.3K 867 55
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters and Vampire Diaries written by showan...
13.2K 343 25
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time, Shadowhunters and Vampire Diaries written by showan...
183K 1.9K 98
Just some Vampire Diaries I Find Online.If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know which imagin...