Extra Marital Affair? - MaNan...

By MaNanlicious_Angel

What Happens When You Fall In Love... But The Love Called "Extra Marital Affair" In The Society. What Will Yo... More

Character Sketch
~Chapter 1~ Questions In My Mind
~Chapter 2~ The Stunning Stranger
~Chapter 3~ Start With The Start
~Chapter 4~ His Side Of Story
~Chapter 5~ I Don't Love Her
~Chapter 6~ Makeover?
~Chapter 7~ Nazdeekiyaan
~Chapter 8~ Her Side of Story
~Chapter 9~ Love?
~Chapter 10~ It Seems Right
~Chapter 11~ I Love You
~Chapter 12~ Kaun Tujhe
~Chapter 13~ Differences
~Chapter 14~ Face Off
~Chapter 16~ Courtroom Drama
~Chapter 17~ Suspicious Belongings
~Chapter 18~ The Real face
~Chapter 19~ One Step Behind
~PROMO~
~Chapter 20~ Finally Together
SURPRISE...!!!!
Important Note
~Epilogue~
Oh My God...!

~Chapter 15~ The Right Things

15.6K 1.2K 597
By MaNanlicious_Angel

~Hello Everyone~

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*AFTER LONG, SO WANT ALL THE LOVE FROM YOU GUYS*

*YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHAT I LOVE... INLINE COMMENTS*

******

We walked inside the apartment with his hung low and saying nothing. The whole ride from his house to our apartment, he was quiet. Like literally quiet. I tried speaking to him, but he seems not interested.

He with a thump sat on the sofa holding his head in his hands. I sighed and went in kitchen to make some coffee for us. I silently made some coffee for us and took the mugs in my hands. Walking to the living room again with the mugs, I sat beside him. he was still sitting there holding his head. I shook my head and placed the mugs on the table and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Manik..." I called him. but no response again.

"Manik... talk to me naa..." I said turning him towards me.

"i..." he tried to speak but failed miserably. I took the mug in my hand and handed him. he looked at me for a second and then looked back at the mug.

"Drink this... it'll calm you down a bit hopefully." I said and smiled. He sighed deeply and took it from me. We sipped coffee in silence and then I turned myself to him.

"Manik... kya hua? Why are you not talking to me? What is happening inside you? Share it with me please. You know that whenever you hide something. It creates problem between us right?" I said in a calm tone.

He nodded and took a deep sigh again. He placed the mug on table and turned towards me holding my hands in his.

"I... I am... sorry Nandini. I think... I think I did a blunder by taking you to my house. Introducing you as my girlfriend was a big big no... but at the end happened that way only. I don't know how Mom and Dad must be thinking about you? They must be blaming you. I don't want that. And that Tia... she... she'll not divorce me so easily... and now she has something against us. She'll use it against us... I don't know what gotten into me and i...."

"Okay... relax... hang on..." I said holding his hands. He said so much just in one breathe. Half the thing I didn't really realised because he was way too fast saying. I understood he wanted to say sorry. He was planning something else and because of me this all happened. As Manik says me and my insecurities. But what should I do? He is already married. I know he is loyal towards me and I trust him. but I don't trust the evil wife of his.

I saw him taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"Manik... jo bhi hua uske baare me why are we thinking. Now what we have to do. Let's think about that." I said caressing his shoulder.

He nodded and stood up from his seat.

"wo itni aasani se divorce nahi degi Nandini." he said in a low tone. Disappointment was dripping from his tone. I too stood up and saw him holding the window pan and looking outside completely at nowhere.

"Manik... isn't it too strange. I mean she instantly turned the tables by saying that it was a bet and..."

"that is what I am saying Nandini. she is much much more than we see her, than I see her." he said turning towards me.

"But what?" I raised my eyes in confusion.

"I don't know... I just.... Don't know." He was frustrated. I could see it.

"I have to talk to the lawyer." He said and took out his phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are to ask what we can do next." He said putting his phone on his ears.

I sighed and sat on the couch holding my head. What is it with Tia? Who is she? Why was she looking at me like that? And why her behaviour is affecting me and giving me strange vibes.

I know something is definitely wrong with her. but what? And why? like here in every relationship, guys are fed up of their girls non-stop talking or nagging. But why would she not talk to Manik and... when their relationship was all fine then what happened suddenly? What is the reason behind it?

She was not looking at all jealous today. Normal girl would be definitely jealous even if she and her husband are not in talking terms. But she... she barely looked at Manik. Why? what is the reason... and....

"NANDINI..." I heard someone yelling my name.

"hann..." I looked at Manik.

He was looking at me with wide open eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you zoning out. I called you hundred times." He said walking towards me.

I shook my head in negative and said "Nothing... just thinking about the situation." I said.

He made me stand up and held my shoulders "I have talked to the lawyer. He said that if Tia doesn't sigh those papers then I have to file a divorce case against her and then we have to be present at the court for hearings. Now the court will decide out fate." He said caressing my shoulders.

I smiled a bit and hugged him "It'll be in our side Manik. Trust me. I know it'll be."

"I hope so. I really hope so. I just... I just want to get out of this relationship. I am tired... tired of faking it in front of everyone. I am tired of being an ideal son, an ideal brother." He said in a dull low tone. He broke the hug and sat on the couch.

"you know Nandini. Dad always says that I am a good son. He is proud of me. But now... he'll not love me na? he'll not be proud of me na?" he asked looking at me.

I sighed and sat on my knees in front of him holding his one hand.

"Manik... your dad will proud of you again. And doing something which you like is not wrong. Living your life, the way you want is not wrong. I know it'll be tough for us, but we will survive it. together. Haina?" I asked him smilingly.

He smiled faintly and looked away.

Now how can I make him smile. His smile is the best thing for me. I missed the days when we used to be happy. A happy couple. Yes, we are still couple but we aent really happy, just because of the situation.

But when we are together then why do we have to be sad?

I sighed and stood up from the floor. I went to the television and searched for some amazing song and then I found it. I pressed the play button and the music starts immediately.

He looked up to me with confusion all over his face. I smiled at him fully and danced a bit by moving my body here to there. I extended my hand towards him just when the guitar tune started. He smiled at me and stood up from his seat taking me in his arms.

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara

We moved slowly on the beat and danced looking at each other. He twirled me around a bit and pulled me back towards him. his front was facing my back.

Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara

Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye, Paas Aa Jayein

Hum, Hum Tum, Tum,Hum Tum

I smiled in the hold of his and we danced slowly and steadily on the song. The lyrics was making it more romantic for us. He nuzzled his nose in my hair and turned me towards him pressing his front in my front.

Aankhon Mein Humko Utarne Do Zara

Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do ZaraLamhon Ki Guzarish Hai...Hum TumSaanson Ko...

I caressed his face lovingly and lip sync the lyrics. He smiled at my touch closing his eyes. I hugged him and placed my head near his heart smilingly, still moving a little little. I suddenly broke the hug and made a distance in between us just to pull him close to me again and touching our forehead with each other. Closing my eyes, I can still say that he was smiling too.

Salvatein Kahin, Karvatein Kahin

Phail Jaaye Kajal Bhi TeraNazron Mein Ho Guzarta Hua Khwabon Ka Koi KafilaJismon Ko Ruhoon Ko Jalne Do ZaraSharm-O-Haya Ko Machalne Do ZaraLamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Ye...Hum TumSaanson Ko...

He twirled me around near the window which was giving a look of outside pool. We laughed because we fumbled on our steps but then it doesn't matter right? We weren't applying for some dance competition.

I looked out of the window smilingly when I felt his two fingers touching the side of my neck sensually. He gathered my hairs all on one side and placed a small peck near my neck. I turned myself towards him and rested my hands in his thick hairs caressing it and moving a little holding him smilingly.

I ran towards our room shyly when he followed me inside with a small smile. He closed the door behind and pulled me close to him. I rolled in his arms and my back hit his front. Slowly he pulled down the zip of my dress and I closed my eyes feeling his hands on my back.

Chu Lo Badan Magar Is Tarah, Jaise Surila Saaz Ho

Andhere Chupe Teri Zulf Mein, Kholo Ke Raat Aazaad HoAanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do ZaraShabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do ZaraLamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Ye...Hum TumSaanson Ko...Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do ZaraLamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye...Hum Tum

When we are together, we really don't have to do anything more just then understanding each other and letting all go in one. Loving each other and showing that to each other.

He slowly put me on the soft mattress and I smiled. I was almost bare on my upper body. his lips lingered from my belly to my neck kissing each and every cell of mine. I clutched the bedsheets in my hands. The song was making us more insane.

He came up face to face and caressed my nose with his. I giggled n his sweet gesture. He rubbed his lightly stubble face on my cheek making me giggle more. Ad he laughed too. Finally, I lip sync the song and turned our position by coming up on him making him lay under me. I caressed his strong chest with my hands and he again turned our position.

Soon we were bare bodies touching each other, while the song still played in the background making us love each other more and more. We made love again, making our love stronger.

A small smiled appeared on my face when he dropped himself on me after he got his release.

******

A loud ringtone broke my deep slumber. Rubbing my eyes lazily I picked up my phone from the side table.

"Hello.?" I said almost in a sleepy tone. I saw Manik sleeping peacefully beside me holding me from my waist tightly. A content smile appeared on my face.

"Nandini... where are you?" I heard Mom from the other side of the phone.

I sat up straight on the bed. Manik groaned a bit but turned his face other side.

"Mom... I am... I am at..."

"Office pe tum ho nahi. call kiya tha. Vishakha bhi office pe hai so you aren't with her too. Wherever you are Nandini just come home RIGHT NOW." the last words of her was more order for me.

"Yes. Mom... I am coming home." I said and turned my face towards Manik who was sleeping.

"Fast Nandini. Your Dad is here too. We are waiting." She said. Shit...!!

"yess... Mom... I'll be there in 15." I said and pulled my clothes from side. I put the call down and wore my clothes hastily. I need to make them understand too.

I looked at Manik. He was sleeping. How can I wake him up? He'll be more upset. I grabbed the notepad from side table and wrote a small note for him.

"Going home. Mom called. I know you'll ask me why didn't I wake you up. That is because you were sleeping... like a baby. And I didn't have the courage to wake my baby.

Now stop blushing and freshen up and cheer up. Okay? And please do smile. For me.

I love you Manik.

I am there for you, for us. Humesha."

I smiled and left the room with that.

******

I entered in my house and saw Mom and Dad sitting on the dining chairs doing nothing but looking at the door specifically at me. I suddenly looked down.

Do I really have to look down? but for what? For loving Manik? I am not ashamed of it. but I am ashamed that I couldn't make them understand.

I silently walked towards them and sat on the other dining chair.

I bit my lower lip seeing them not even moving an inch from their seats. Suddenly I felt my throat going all dry. I took the glass and poured some water for myself and drank it.

I placed the glass on the table back gathering some amount of strength I called out "Dad..."

"where were you?" he asked clearly not looking at me.

"Dad.... At least listen to...."

"WHERE. WERE. YOU? Which of this you didn't understand?" he growled looking at me. I saw Mom placing her hand on his trying to calm him down. I gulped down.

"Dad... I was... I..."

"You were with him? right? God Nandini... you are becoming his..."

"Dad...." I stopped him in between. I knew what he was going to say, but I am not that and will never be. I and Manik love each other.

"why? the truth hurts right? That is what exactly the society will call you Nandini. Why? Why don't you understand what we are trying to make you understand?" Dad said standing up.

I stood up too.

"Dad... whatever you are thinking is wrong. Completely. I know he is married, but Dad, we love each other. He is not happy in his married life Dad." I said.

"We don't care Nandini. it's his life I can't comment on his personal life. But I can definitely on my daughter's life. And you are going on a wrong path. It's my responsibility to make you walk on the right path." He said holding my shoulders.

I shook my head lightly.

"Dad..."

"Nandini..." Mom interrupts in between.

"Beta... we are your parents. We care for you bacha. We have been always forward parents to you and we have always understood your every step."

"That is what I am saying Mom. Until now you have always been there. Always understood me. Then why not now. Dad..." I turned towards him.

"Dad... he really loves me. It's not just a fling Dad... trust me please... this time too, I am not wrong." I said almost begging.

He sighed and took his hands off me.

"We have decided something." Dad said looking at Mom and then back at me.

That made me sank. Now what?

"What?" I asked almost instantly.

They both looked at each other and then again at me.

"there's a guy. Who is almost perfect for you and...."

"No...." I almost shouted immediately. I can't believe this. they know that I love someone else, still they are seeing guys? Seriously? Haven't I told them I am not interested in arrange marriage. I had a bad experience in that, not anymore.

And moreover, I am in relationship with someone. I can't ditch him. not even in my wildest dreams.

"We have decided that. You are meeting him on coming Sunday. And I want a YES from you Nandini." Dad said almost ordering me.

"No... I can't do this Dad. And I am not even meeting him. Dad... please just understand..."

"we are understanding everything and it's for your betterment. Jitna jaldi use bhul jaogi, utna hi khush reh paaogi." Dad said and was walking away.

"use bhul pana bas main nahi hai mere. Aur uske bagair khush rehna bhi mere bas me nahi hai. Pyaar karti hu usse. Uska sath aakhir tak dungi. Chahe phir meri family hi mujhe galat kyun na samje." I said looking at his back.

I walked inside my room without even thinking for a second and closed the door behind.

The first person that came in my mind for my rescue was my all time friend.

I took out my phone from bag and hurriedly called him.

"hello...." I heard his voice.

"Cabir..."

"Haan... say." He said calmly sensing the tension.

"Want to meet you. Today at 6:30?" I said.

"uhmm.. sure. Anything serious.?" He asked.

"milte hai phir baat karte hai and haan don't tell Navya about it. please. See you." I said and put the phone down. I messaged him the place almost immediately.

******

It was almost 6 in the evening. I was getting ready to meet Cabir when my phone rang. A smile appeared on my face seeing the caller.

"Hii..." I chirped over the phone.

"Hellow... miss murthy..." so cheesy he can be sometimes.

"when did you awake?" I asked him putting on my lipstick.

"and why did you leave the bed and house without even letting me know.?" I sighed.

"That was not my answer Manik." I said.

"And that was also not my answer Nandini."

I sighed "Didn't you read the note?"

"Yeah read that. But at least you should have wake me up no? I am now missing you. What should I do? Come here again as your baby is angry a bit on you." I chuckled on his cute talks.

"Aww... baby gussa?" I asked.

"Yup.... Let's go for dinner or better come here. I'll order something? Hmm?" he asked.

"No.. actually I am going to meet Cabir." I said.

"Cabir.. yeah right? Cabir Dhawan. The other day I saw him at your place." He said.

"Manik... do you.. uhmm.. know him?" I asked curiously.

"yeah... we have been met during some business parties. A good guy he is. he is your friends's husband right?" he asked.

"haan... actually the other he was saying that..." I stopped in between thinking should I tell him or not.

"Hmm... what was he saying?" he asked.

"Nothing... he was just a bit angry knowing the thing in between us." I sighed.

"Hm... I know... everyone will. Even I have to talk to Mom and Dad. Mukti seems to be okay with it. at least someone is on our side."

"hmm... even I am hoping that Cabir would be on our side too. He is a very good friend Manik. He knows me in and out." I said. I missed Cabir and his concern now. I know Navya is over protective for me but Cabir is always a matured one.

"So... you are going to meet him to convince him?" he asked.

I bit my lip. "Actually... there's one more thing which I wanted to talk to him."

"Hm... what?" he asked.

"can you come over there too?" I asked suddenly. It would be better if I share it with him too that my parents want me to meet guys for marriage. I think is deserved to know.

"Of course. Where are you meeting him and when?" he asked.

"Uhm... I'll text you." I said.

"Cool. I'll see you" he said.

"hmm..." I was about to cut the call when I heard him again. "Nandini..."

"Haan..."

"Thank you..." he said making me confuse.

"Why?" I asked.

"Thank you for... loving and staying with me. I love you. I really do." That is the thing I want to hear every day of my life.

I smiled "I love you too Manik. And I need no thank you from you for loving the love of my life."

I felt him smile.

"Achha.. I'll see you. I'll text you the address." I said and cut the call.

In no time I and Cabir we were seating in the café which was almost secluded. 

"So...?" he asked sipping his coffee.

I looked at the entrance of the café and waited for Manik. He was a perfectionist; how come he is late today?

"waiting for someone?" he asked glancing at the door.

I nodded silently. He shrugged his shoulders and continued sipping his coffee. I felt bad. Terrible. His ignorant behaviour was getting on my nerves.

Just then I saw Manik walking in. I waved at him and he came to us slowly. Cabir stood up and glanced at Manik and then at me. Manik too stood there in awkwardness.

"I didn't know you were meeting someone already then why did you call me?" Cabir spoke looking at me. I knew he was taunting me.

"Cabir... please... I need to talk. Please." I begged him. I glared at Manik and then sat down on his chair. Manik took his chair beside me and we sat in complete silence.

"uhmm... Manik... he is Cabir... my good friend." I said breaking the silence, but Cabir chuckles evilly.

"Hi... this is... Manik... Malhotra..." Manik extended his hand towards him. Cabir greeted his teeth. I could see him.

Cabir didn't accepted Manik's hand so he took his hand back.

"Cabir I know you are angry, but at least listen to us." I said.

"I don't know what I have to say exactly at this moment. But I know, you care a lot for Nandini just as much as I do Cabir. I... I love her." Manik spoke and I kept looking at him with all the love I have.

I saw Cabir's head shot up to meet Manik's eyes. He looked at him for few seconds and then looked at me.

"It's wrong Manik. It's... It's completely wrong. I have seen you... with your... wife... happy. Then what is all this? see I don't know you personally and I really don't care. But I do care for Nandini. she has gone through a lot. I cannot let her fall again." Cabir said.

How much he cared for me I know. But the truth was, Manik has suffered through a lot too. We are sailors of one boat. We have been through a lot.

"I know Cabir. I understand. But what you saw is just outline. Yes, I and my wife... Tia... we have always been a happy couple in front of the world, in fact in front of my family too. But there's no such relationship in between us. And moreover I don't love her. and even I am taking divorce from her. I know that the situation in which we are is wrong. In fact if I was at your place and someone near to my heart did the same, I would have been reacted the same way. But.... I can't let her go Cabir. I love Nandini way too much." Manik said.

"Cabir... he is taking divorce. Isn't it enough. He is standing alone against his evil wife. His family is also not supporting him. shouldn't I be at his side?" I asked.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"first of all, tell me why you always call her evil. I mean what is it?" he asked out of confusion.

I and Manik looked at each other and then back to Cabir.

I was about to say something hen Manik said "I'll tell you from the start."

And then he explained each and everything that has happened with him since he met Tia. The time when they first met, the time they got engaged. They got married. How they were a happy couple and then the dreadful days of his life. His trials to make her smile and talk. Then our meetings. Our falling in love. Till the morning incident, just skipping the part of our being intimate.

Cabir sighed "So it's like she is a puzzle, which you can't ever understand?"

"exactly. And I just want to get rid of her. if one is not happy in his relationship, then what is wrong in fall in love with someone else?" Manik asked.

"there's nothing wrong Manik. But the thing is that Nandini... people will call her... you know what I mean..." Cabir almost fumbled on his words.

"Do you think that we haven't thought of it? of course we did. And that is why I want to take divorce from her as soon as possible. So that... we can.. we can think our future." Manik said holding my hand. I instantly made my grip tighter.

"I can understand. I can see that you love her. and she.... She is too deep in love with you. I am just worried that... it shouldn't harm her Manik. She is too precious for us." Cabir said smiling slightly looking at me. I reached out for his hand and held his hand.

"She is precious to me too." I heard Manik saying. I looked at my side and saw him looking at me with all love.

"So what's the plan?" Cabir asked. A grin appeared on my face instantly.

"Are you in?" I asked. Cabir smiled and nodded.

"Oh my god...!! Thank you... thank you...." I shouted in happiness and threw myself in to Cabir's arms. He happily reciprocated it.

Again we all sat on the seats of us after sharing a good happy moment.

"I have talked to the lawyers and have filed a divorce case against her. as much as I know her she will never give divorce to me just like that. The lawt=yer told me that now the judge will decide after hearing the both sides." Manik said.

I wrapped my hands around his one arm.

"Hmm... tell me when the hearing date come. I'll be there." Cabir said.

"So all cool now?" Manik asked happily. And they shared a happy shake hand.

"Actually... uhm... no..." I said between breaking their happy moment.

"Why?" Cabir asked and Manik looked at me raising his brow.

"coming Sunday I have to meet someone for.... Wedding..." I said fidgeting with my own fingers and as soon as I got over speaking...

"What...?" I heard both the men shouting.

"no way... you're not going..." I heard Manik saying.

"But why? I mean..." Cabir said.

"It's Mom and Dad. Cabir... they are way too much hurt. I know they are being parents and they care for me but... I can't meet anyone yaar." I said holding my head in my hands.

"Did Uncle tell you about it?" Cabir asked.

I nodded in positive. He sighed.

"Cabir please... make them understand please. I cannot meet someone else." I said.

"hmm.. I'll look in to it. don't worry." Cabir said and I smiled.

"Thanks Cabir. For being there." I said.

"I always want your happiness Nandini. and if your happiness lies in him then too I can understand." He said glancing at Manik.

"and I hope... you be on her side not leaving her alone. If you do that, you will not be seen on the earth next day." Cabir almost threaten him in a calm tone.

Manik smiled and nodded "I cannot even think of hurting her."

I smiled and looked at both of them. The people whom I love the most were now in my team. One more person added in our team.

I can feel it... now there will be us... me and Manik. Manik will be soon over her. she'll be not in his house or life anymore.

******

Whoop Whoop....

i know the updates are a bit slow now-a-days and story is also going slow...!! but the thing is this matter and situation itself is very sensitive. i want to write but not at the cause of hurting anyone. so i have to think 100 times more for this story..

and now real game begins when the case will be go in court. now the revelations will unfolds...!!!

just wait and watch....

and yes... this story will be finish till 20 or 25 chapters...!!!

i have planned just that... so please bear it till then...

until next time... Tata...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 42.9K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...
1.1K 97 32
[Book under major Editing] ~~~~~~~ despite being married to for five years, he decides you are no more of interest to him. He decides to be rid of yo...
4.4K 505 18
A re-imagination of AbhiGya's star crossed love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the char...
794K 51.7K 77
I'm not copying this Story but I'll be continuing the Story " Her Innocence " which was firstly written by @Aishaniaz who is unable to Continue it Fu...