Old Friends (Janet and Toni F...

By lostarchives00

After being the best of friends in the 90's and losing touch, Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton finally get a ch... More

Main Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
So sorry.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Part I
Chapter 39: Part II
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Part I
Chapter 53: Part II
Chapter 53: Part III
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 27

5.3K 150 48
By lostarchives00

Toni

There always comes a sort of natural high in knowing someone feels the same way you do about them. For me, it meant the end of suffering, wondering, and contemplating. To know we were not only on the same page, but could read that page aloud together. There was no better feeling. And it was just what I needed to lift my spirits up a little after the day's chaotic happenings.

  "I'm gonna run a bath for you to finish relaxing those muscles, but in the mean time, just lay down."

  "You really don't have to do all of that. I'll be okay."

  "Just okay. A little warm water, jets, and a good bath bomb makes it even better. Candles, music, whatever you want. As long as you relax. Give me your shoes."

I pulled my boots off, setting them near the bed. Janet moved them by the door once she got the water running in her deluxe jacuzzi bathtub.

"Come on, it hasn't been ten minutes and you're already spoiling me." It felt so weird to have her do all of this for me. No one ever has.

  "I wasn't kidding. I want you to have everything you want and deserve. Starting with a little R&R. Nothing big." Next, she pointed a remote to a receiver near her television, and music began to play from speakers I couldn't even see. "Is this music okay?"

  "It's fine."

  "Come on, it's almost full. I want you to pick out what scent you want in the water."

I followed her to the bathroom and on a shelf filled with soaps and scrubs were also bath bombs and salts; everything I could possibly think to use in a bath was on this particular shelf, in multiple scents and purposes. I was overwhelmed.

  "You like vanilla, right? You always smell like vanilla." Janet scanned the shelf.

  "Yeah, vanilla is good."

  "You'll like this one." She reached on her toes to grab a bottle at the very top, barely used, and gave to me to smell. It was intoxicating.

  "I love it."

  "I try not to use it a lot because I was actually in Europe when i got it, and haven't been able to find it since."

  "You don't have to use it all on me. What's this, cherry? Cherry blossom is fine, too." I looked at some other bottles.

But she was already pouring a generous amount into the tub.

"Alright, it's done. Get in."

"And what are you going to do? You're going to get in, too, right?" I started to pull my shirt over my head.

  "Not unless you ask me to."

  "I'm asking you to."

  "Okay."

So now we were both undressing. It felt a little weird to be doing this with her, but I just had to keep in mind what it was now. And every time I did, I couldn't help but to smile. Janet probably thought I was crazy. But all she did was smile back at me, so maybe she understood what I was feeling. She held out her hand to help me up the few stairs leading to her marble tub, and as my foot was submerged into the water, I could already tell I was going to be here a while.

  First of all, the tub was the size of a real hot tub, large enough for at least 3 people, if not more. The water was the perfect temperature of warm, and the jets were gently massaging my lower back as I leaned against its padded sides. And the quiet Brazilian jazz music that she turned on earlier was also coming through concealed speakers in the bathroom, not just her room. She'd  turned the lights down to a soft, warm glow, and lit a few candles scattered around the bathroom. The only thing missing now, was her.

  "Come on, Jan. Everything is perfect." I said to her as she bustled around the room trying to set it all up, now clad in a plush robe.

  "Alright, I'm done." She paused and took a moment to gather herself and look around.

  "Come here," I urged with a half smile. "Relax with me."

  "Alright, alright. I'm coming." She untied her robe and it fell to the floor gracefully, leaving her bare and a little timid. Still just as beautiful. I held out my hand for her as she stepped into the water. She sat opposite me, and I could literally see the tension leave her body as she closed her eyes and sunk further in.

  "Thank you, Jan. This is really nice."

  "It's nothing. Trust me."

  "So when are you leaving back on the road again?"

She sighed. "Ah, I don't know. Soon, of course. But there's supposed to be a show Arizona a few days from now. That's clearly not going to happen. I'm gonna say a week, ten days."

  "Reasonable."

  "Which means, ten days of you and I, uninterrupted." Her voice got low and sweet. I smiled, and she motioned for me to come closer to her. I sat back in between her legs with my head resting on her chest. I could have fallen asleep this way. Janet smoothed my hair back, positioning herself to be more comfortable as well. We fit together like a puzzle.

  "Ten days of spoiling you rotten, just the way you don't want me to, ten days of conversations that let me into deepest, most intimate parts of your mind..." her hands roamed my body while her voice hypnotized me.

  "Ten days of breakfast at 1 in the afternoon, dinner at 4 in the morning, remember how we always used to do that? In 'n Out Burger in the middle of the night?"

  I chuckled. "Yeah, of course I remember. That same cashier that hit on you every time we went in. Even in the drive thru."

  "He was not cute at all."

  "Not in the least."

  "Toni, understand that it's going to be ten days, and nights, of my tongue all over you, and my hands in the places it can't reach...how does that sound to you?" Her hand dipped into the water and began to play with my womanhood softly.

  "It sounds amazing."

  "Ten days of you discovering your favorite positions and your favorite rooms to do them in, ten days of exploring what makes you weak in the knees, ten days to get creative, experiment..."

  "Mm..."

  "Aren't you excited?" She kissed my neck, then drew her hands from the water to fondle my breasts.

  "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't."

  "And on the 9th day, You're going to get your nipple pierced, so that when we come back, and it's all healed, I can show you exactly what you've been missing. Exactly the way you make me feel."

  "It's a deal."

  "Perfect."

There was a long bout of extremely comfortable silence between us, as the water soothed my body and the music did the same to my soul.

  "That feels so nice, Jan," I said as she continued to massage my breasts. Though it wasn't the usual eager lusting for her body, sex would have been the perfect end to this right about now. It was  a kind of soft, subtle yearning. Falling asleep in her arms would have been more than enough too.

  "That's good to you?"

  "Hell yeah."

  "Let me know when you're ready to get out, okay? I have clothes and stuff you can wear if you want, although you know that it's not at all required."

  "I figured as much. But if you keep touching me like this, I'm not too sure I'll need to take you up on that offer just yet." I put my hands on top of hers, weaving my fingers in between the spaces.

  "I was hoping you'd say that."

Her hands, and mine, traveled back in between my thighs; I untangled my fingers and let her handle that herself. Instead of focusing all the attention on my clitoris, she massaged my entirety with no real purpose or goal, other than to make me feel good. It seemed she also understood that sex right now wasn't a necessity; but if that's where we ended up, then so be it. I caressed her thighs under the water, using the jets as my aid. I could hear her sigh in content as her breath hit my neck and her lips touched my shoulder blade. Another moment of sweet silence and total bodily stimulation followed.

  "I'm gonna fall asleep if I don't get out, if you keep touching me," I finally said after a while. It was literally the only reason I could think to leave; the water was constantly heated, and the music was on shuffle.

  "Would you like me to stop?" Janet chuckled.

  "No, let's just move it to the bed. In case I doze. That way I know I can't drown myself."

  "Oh, Toni, you wouldn't drown. You're so dramatic. This tub is only two and a half feet deep."

  "I can't swim, Janet. I thought you knew that." I stood up, and my legs felt like spaghetti. The cold air in the room shocked my entire body, and I longed for sheets, a robe, towel, anything to cover my skin. I carefully stepped down the stairs and wiped my feet off, Janet doing the same. She wrapped me in a big, fuzzy towel.

  "Here, just lay down. I have something else for you." Janet disappeared again into the bathroom, and I sat on the edge of the bed, wrapped in the towel. What could she possibly have for me? "Toni, lay down, I'm not kidding!"

  "I'm laying down! Chill!" I held my hands up in surrender, leaning back onto her pillows and folding the towel over my waist. I closed my eyes for a little while. I could hear her coming back, and the bed sank beside me as she crawled onto it. "Jan, what's going on?"

  "Shh... just relax." She straddled my body. "And keep your eyes closed."

  "I'm as relaxed as I'll ever be."

  "Good." Next her warm hands spread some kind of oil or lotion onto my stomach,  sending a shiver through my spine. From there it was massaged all over my torso, making a note to spend a little extra time on my breasts. I could have sworn she was a masseuse in the past life. And whatever she was using matched the smell of the bath.

  "Ooh, Janet..."

  "Uh huh?" I could actually hear the smile in her voice.

  "I like that."

  "I thought you would." Her hands moved from my collar bone, down the middle of my chest, and then parted ways at my thighs, where she unfolded the towel and rubbed more lotion into each one.

  "Make sure you get a little extra for my ashy ass knees." I made a little grimace.

  "I already know." She laughed. "I'll have to make sure I have enough for that and your elbows."

  "Yeah, you might wanna check on that."

  Silence fell as our laughs faded. Janet moved the towel from out of the way and continued her magic down to my shins and ankles. I felt like I needed to be paying her for all of this, with all the knots I had. I really just wanted to do the same for her, but I knew she'd reject my offer.

  "Are you ready to turn over?" She whispered when she finished the front half of me. Her voice brought me back to reality while I was slowly drifting into my own world.

  "Mhm." I flipped over onto my stomach, burying my head in my arms. There was something about the way she massaged my back that always got me a little moist, and I was anticipating it a little more than I should have. It didn't help that she was straddling my bare body in only her underwear as well.

Now, the lotion was applied directly to my skin, and she distributed it with her palms, starting at the nape of my neck. My body was tingling, waiting for the sensation of her hands when she got to my lower spine: my favorite. But she took her time, working her way down, kissing my skin every so often, making me blush. I let out a few soft groans to let her know I was enjoying it, but other than that, our conversation was minimal. Her beloved Brazilian jazz music was still setting the mood, candles still burning strong, and my sexual desire was kept at bay. That was, until, the heels of her hand pushed deeply into the flesh around my tailbone, sending a flush of arousal through my veins. Something about it.

  "Yes, there..."

  "Right there?"

  "Yeah, deeper."

All of her weight was resting on my back right now, yet I was still insatiable. I just loved the way it felt, but I'm sure that if anyone else did it to me, there wouldn't be the same effect. Only she could make me feel like this.

Janet leaned down and kissed me behind my ear.

  "I'm getting wet, J. I'm not gonna lie."

  "Good, I thought I was the only one," she purred back. Janet focused her attention back on my body as she trailed her fingertips down my back. Like before, her hands split at the meeting of my thighs as she spent a little time on my ass. From there, she skipped to my lower calves and spread my legs apart, running each of her hands up my hamstrings. Then one hand slipped between my thighs and made contact with my core from behind, caressing it the same way she did in the tub. I let out a soft sigh.

  "I can feel you getting excited," she marveled, now making more of an effort to truly stimulate me. She paused, I'm sure to lick her fingers, before lifting my hips up so that I was now on my hands and knees. I looked back at her as she had her way with me.

  "Is this okay? The view is great back here, by the way. I wish you could see it." Janet bit her lip and stuck one lone finger inside of me. She was now up on her knees as well, leaning over me.

"That's fine. I'm okay up here."

  "To each his own," she shrugged and inserted another finger inside me, making that 2. She took her time getting into any sort of rhythm, seemingly exploring every corner of me. Unpredictability. Her other hand rubbed soothing circles over my lower back and ass. I closed my eyes and rested my head down on the pillows. Soon after, the sensation of her tongue hypnotized my entire body as she traced delicate patterns against my womanhood.

  "Shit..." I gripped the sheets hard and took deep breaths to control myself. It didn't help much.

  "Don't hold back, baby. Let me hear you." She mumbled, noticing my failed attempts to restrain. "You know I like it when you moan." Her fingers replaced themselves back inside of me and went deeper than before. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I surrendered to the way she made me feel.

  "As a matter of fact, I have something for you... it always gets me pretty loud." Janet stopped to reach across the bed into her nightstand, where she pulled out a long, pink dildo. Different than the black one she used on me before, it looked to be a little more narrow; I suppose she was feeling merciful. But what it lacked in thickness, it made up for in length. I wondered how many more toys she had hiding, and how many of those she would use on me. Ten days was a long time.

   "You're going to love this."  She said as she took her spot again behind me. I turned around to watch her get it wet--one of my favorite things to see her do--and she made sure to give me a show as she pushed it deep into her mouth. I bit my lip and she began to caress me while she worked on it. When she was done, she motioned for me to turn around and get into my previous position.

  Janet rubbed the dildo teasingly  against my folds, then all of a sudden, it began to vibrate violently on my clit. I nearly collapsed from the sudden jolt. My knees shook under me and she just laughed at me.

  "I thought you knew there was a vibrator on this one."

  "You didn't tell me, so I didn't know, shit..." She plunged it deep inside of me and twisted it back and forth while she went in and out. It was getting harder to hold the arch in my back. But I definitely was much louder.

  "Let me hear you, baby. That's it," she pushed. "You like that?"

  "Oh, fuck..." I hoped that answered her question. I buried my head in the pillow as the intense vibrations shook me to my core. I was literally trembling, and I hadn't even had the orgasm yet. Though it was pretty easy to take, my body contorted from the overload of sensations.

  "Will you come for me? Will you let me taste it?"

Janet was the queen of pillow talk when we were together; my climaxes were 10 percent the way she touched me, and 90 percent the things she said. It was her voice, so sensual, and the way she knew just when to say what she did.

She picked up the pace now, pushing me to an orgasm faster than I'd expected. I was now thrusting myself back into her as I got closer and closer to the peak.

"Janet, shit-"

  "Come on, come for me. I'm not gonna stop."

  My muscles tightened around the dildo, and my body went rigid. My breaths became few and in between as I reached climax. I thought I might suffocate myself. It had never felt like this before. Janet kept her same, quick pace while I tried to find my voice and the strength somewhere to hold myself up on my hands and knees. Once at the top, I let a loud, screeching moan and collapsed onto the bed. She tried to follow my unpredictable body movements and keep the dildo pumping while I came down.

  "That's it, baby...Mhm..." Janet cooed. She pulled out slowly and rubbed it against my clitoris, making me flinch the way it always did. It was still vibrating.

  "No, please, Jan..." I shut my eyes tightly in a wince, making my hands into fists.

  "Okay, I'll go easy tonight." She crawled on top of me and kissed my back and shoulders. I flipped onto my back underneath her and pressed her lips against mine with a long, deep groan. I slipped my hands into her underwear, getting a strong hold of her bare ass.

  "Thank you," I responded once she pulled away from me. Janet grabbed the dildo from between my legs and wasted no time tasting my juices all over it. Her eyes closed in pleasure, sitting up on my lap and gripping one of my breasts with her free hand as she licked it clean. I held onto her slim waist, now damp with sweat.

  "You liked that one, didn't you? Your body reacted a little differently."

  "How can you tell?"

  "I've been paying attention, baby. Trying to figure out exactly what you like." She dropped the dildo off to the side and leaned into me again. I ran my hands up and down her bare back. I felt her reach down between our bodies to touch me. "You got a little louder, came a little harder."

  "You're incredible," I panted. She smiled timidly and continued to caress me. Soon after, she tasted her fingers in delight.

  "You know what? Let me just..." scooted down to my woman hood and forced my legs open, eagerly licking me dry. I squealed and laughed in amusement, but after a while it was becoming pleasurable, and she got a little more serious. I reached down to run my fingers through her hair.

  "Fuck, you're gonna make me come again," I moaned. The second one always came a little easier, yet took the most out of me. Janet sucked mercilessly on me, her hand crawling up my body. 

I grabbed it and held it tightly as I kissed her fingers. My back arched off of the bed, and I was probably cutting off her circulation as another orgasm approached from the pit of my stomach. My abs clenched and relaxed over and over until finally I was at the top, this time with tears streaking my face that was twisted in ecstasy. 

  "God, you're sweet." Janet kissed my pearl softly one last time, then dragged her tongue up my torso and to my face. Similar to the way I did earlier, she kissed a tear away under my eye before her lips claimed mine passionately. I was nearly spent now; the only thing missing was to truly pass out in her arms. I would deal with her in the morning. I closed my eyes and felt her soft, moist kisses all over my neck while she played in my hair. "I bet you're ready to go to sleep now, right?" She mumbled. She knew me too well. We were meant to be together.

  I chuckled bashfully. "It's okay, me too," she reassured. I just smiled.

  "I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me and to me tonight." I rolled onto my side and tangled my legs in between hers, gently playing with the ring in her nipple. "You've truly outdone yourself, Janet Jackson."

  She smiled widely and kissed my lips. With one clap, the lights were off, and her head was snuggled into my chest. Her hair smelled like the vanilla cream, and it put me right to sleep. The last thing I heard before my mind began to shut down was her sweet, airy voice whisper:

  "It's just the beginning, Toni Michelle."

Drop a vote if you fw this chapter at all, then drop some emojis in the comments that describe how it made you feel... this should be interesting 💀💀💀 lol stay woke sis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 899 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
45.3K 1.7K 40
When two high-profiled singers come out of bad relationships, they find comfort in each other's arms. However, due to their statuses, they decide to...
37K 1.8K 40
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right Takes place in the 90's but with modern technology 🌚
49.1K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨