What Meets the Eye

By MissParker_

. More

Introduction
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n.
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
Come One, Come All
t w e n t y f i v e
Chapter 25!
t w e n t y s i x
Not An Update!! But please read!
t w e n t y s e v e n

t w e n t y f o u r

4.6K 364 326
By MissParker_

Cherise.

My stomach knotted as a knock echoed into my house. I couldn't believe I was getting those girlish high school crush feelings again for Anthony, but then again it was obvious.

He was an amazing man, an amazing father, sweet, handsome and everything any woman would want in a man. How in the hell I let him go once before, I couldn't tell you. But I would never allow him to slip through my fingers again.

Looking out of the peep whole and noticing that Rocky wasn't with him, I decided against closing the royal blue silk robe I wore. I left my black bra and panty set exposed and watched his eyes dance around my curvy figure once I opened the door.

He seemed to only be distracted for a millisecond before he barged in and slammed the door behind him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What are you-"

"You do realize I'm in those pictures too right?" He asked calmly and I found myself blinking repeatedly as I stared up at him. 

"Well, it didn't really matter because I blurred you out or whatever so-"

"Here you go missing the god damn point, Cherise." He huffed, saying my name in a powerful tone that I didn't care too much for. "Why would you do that to that girl and make her lose her job? Why is shit always so extreme with you?" He asked, letting his voice level up a few octanes unknowingly. 

"Why are you always taking up for her?" I wondered, letting tears stain the brim of my eyes. why was it so hard for him to see that I was just trying to get us back to where we were and she was just in the way.

"She didn't know anything about you and I when we met. Do you think I bring you up by name to every fucking woman I meet?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "And from what I was told, you didn't mention me either. I was just your aint shit ass baby dad who did you so wrong, remember? I wasn't Anthony Young.  You forget that you were playing this whole little game with every fucking body making me out to the reason for your insanity?" He continued while rubbing his temples with both hands.

I could tell he was getting upset.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I keep telling you that and I keep trying to get you to see that I'm not there anymore. What do I have to-"

"Stop! What the-" he began before taking a deep breath and licking his bottom lip. "Come here baby let me talk to you." He said softly taking my hand into his and leading me to the couch.

A smile finally graced my face. Finally he was ready to let it all go and get us back to where we were before all the bullshit. He and I were so good together and I couldn't wait to be there with him again. I didn't mind that he wasn't a doctor or that he didn't possess the qualities I thought I wanted in a man. I had gotten too comfortable with him and wanted more, not realizing I had everything I needed already. 

"So here's the thing." He mumbled, running his fingertips up my exposed thigh. "I did fuck Xora." he admitted. Her name alone put a bad taste in my mouth.

I was never trying to get her fired. But her job had nothing to do with me. Next time she'd know to be more careful. That was her own fault. 

"I did. But the gag is I didn't just fuck her." He assured, continuing to stroke my skin and look deep into my eyes. "I actually like her. And contrary to what you may believe, I still like her. And it sucks that you got her fired. But it only sucks for you and your school for losing an amazing teacher. She's good though, because I can take care of her the way you didn't want me to take care of you. Remember that?" He asked and I quickly stood only for him to pull me back down, only into his lap this time. 

His lips grazed my ear. "Reese." He mumbled and I couldn't help but shutter as he whispered my name. "I don't love you. I will never be with you again. I will never think about being with you again and I honestly pray your find someone as crazy, delusional and bitter as you so you can leave me the fuck alone." 

His voice was so soft that I couldn't believe he was saying such harsh things to me. The lump in the back of my throat grew and I found myself letting tears rain down onto my cheeks. 

As if he hadn't done enough damage, he stroked my cheek ridding it of the tears and kissed my forehead. "Just giving you what you've always wanted." he finished with a wink before backing up and letting the ice in his eyes resurface. 

"Stop playing with me Cherise. Seriously. You're too old for this bitter bullshit. I swear to God I will ruin you how you wish you could've ruined me." He reminded and I found myself speechless.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked, crossing my arms under my chest. 

"Worry about her on your weekends." He mumbled before walking out, slamming the door behind him leaving me standing looking as stupid as I felt.

But he was out of his mind if he thought I was giving up that easily. 

Anthony.

Taking Xora's keys out of my pocket, I made my way back into her apartment being engulfed with the finished product of the dinner she had made. Beef ribs, mac and cheese, corn on the cob, and cornbread. While my mouth watered for it, we needed to talk.

There was no way she was going to tell me she was pregnant, tell me she was at an abortion clinic, then decide herself that she doesn't think she wants it without even asking me how I felt.

"The kids ate. They're in Kai's room watching Finding Dory." She mumbled. "I didn't know how long you were going to be gone. If you want to eat you can. There's food on the stove. Paper plates on the counter unless you want to wash dishes." She told me in a bland tone that I didn't recognize. I couldn't even remember the last time I had made my own plate at her house even when we were friends.

"Did you eat?" I wondered.

"I had a piece of cornbread. Not really hungry for anything else." she told me, reminding me quickly that she was indeed pregnant. 

Watching her wipe down the counter, I took in her frame that I had noticed to be changing slightly, unless it was just in my head. 

"Come here." I requested, watching intently as her movement stopped. 

"Anthony." She sighed. "Seriously, there is really no need for conversation. I was just putting you in the loop because it was the right thing to do, but-"

"It's the right thing to do, yet you're telling me that you're going to kill my baby and not even ask me how I feel? How does that work?"

"I'm not setting out to be anyone's baby's mother, Anthony. So you can save that guilt trip shit."

"Who said you had to be a baby mom? What would make you-"

"You did when you reminded me of how I was a cheater and how that was a deal breaker for you. You played me and made me look like boo boo the goddamn fool just because. And you think I want to carry your baby just to birth it and tell it that their father was a one night stand that turned into a casual fling and when I thought we were going somewhere I was shot down? I mean yeah that's a really good story for the book on how your parents met."

I found myself at a loss for words. I rubbed my hands down my face and walked toward her, causing her to back up until she stood against the wall with no room to move. 

"I don't get a say?" I asked placing my hand on her hip. "You don't want to have my baby?"

"Don't do that." She mumbled turning her head to avoid my gaze only for me to turn her chin back with my finger. 

"Xora."

"Anthony." 

"You know I'm not going to leave you hanging and make you do this alone. I was tripping and had a lot going on when we talked about being together-"

"We didn't talk about being together. I talked about being together and you shot me down." She reminded and I huffed. 

"I'm sorry." I promised, pecking the corner of her mouth. 

"Please. Save the pity. I don't need it. I've made peace with it and I'm cool with it. If you can guarantee I won't do this alone then fine, I'll have the baby but you can stop with the facade. You made everything clear-"

Growing tired of her voice, I pressed my lips into hers and didn't even wait for her to kiss me back before biting her lower lip to slide my tongue inside. I massaged her sides, kissing her deeper and letting my tongue dance around with her, being motivated by the moans that fell into my mouth. 

She pulled back and took a deep breath, placing her hands against my chest already knowing that I was ready to dive back in.

"You already know where my feelings for you are. I was dealing with my own shit and said some shit I might regret, but if you're with. I'm with it. Whatever you want." I told her seriously and watched her stare at me in deep thought. "Stop thinking so hard. Don't be stubborn right now." I demanded leaning in again while she raised her arms to wrap them around my neck.

I trailed kisses down her opened neck while lifting her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. 

"You missed me?" I asked, biting down onto her ear gently as ran her fingers down the back of my neck. 

"Mhm." She moaned making my dick poke the fabric of my boxers. 

I quickly walked her to her bedroom, shut and locked the door, and lied her back all while still having my lips connected to hers. 

I impatiently slid her panties down and spreader her legs with my knees and sliding my fingers up and down her slit, missing the way her juices glistened my fingertips. 

She moaned louder and dripped harder at just my fingers brushing against her clit and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"It's been a while." She mumbled while I smirked and licked my bottom lip. 

"Take this shit off." I demanded as I stood, removing the shirt from my body while she undressed to just her bra. "All of it!" I continued, while removing all of my clothes as well. 

I squinted my eyes, staring at her nude chocolate skin before me not being able to stop myself from stroking myself slightly while walking toward her. The pudge on her belly made her even sexier than I had ever known her to be. 

Her body heat radiated onto my skin as I stepped closer to her, brushing my fingers along her neck before gripping the front of it and pulling her lips into mine with a gentle force. 

Lying her back onto the bed, I kept my eyes focused on her as I slid down, lying flat on my stomach and  spread her legs as far as they could enjoying how her pussy glistened for me; because of me. 

Wasting no time, I entered my middle finger inside of her and connected my lips to her clit simultaneously continuing to watch as her eyes rolled and her back arched up slightly. I continued to plunge my fingers deep inside while letting her juices fall on my tongue, loving the sound of satisfaction that passed her lips.

"St-St-Fuck! Me!" she begged and while I would usually make her cry out a little longer, I couldn't wait to be inside of her again.

I rubbed my hardened member along her slippery folds while she held onto my hips waiting for me to enter. 

"Condom." She mumbled and and I chuckled. 

"Nah" I began as I slid inside. "ahhh shit." I finished, allowing the words to jumble together like I was speaking a language only she and I knew.

She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside, refusing to let go.

"Xor-gah-fuck!" I groaned slowly picking up my pace . Her walls clenched around me, tightening the hold she already had on me. 

She flipped us over, climbing on top and planting her palms onto my sweaty chest before bouncing up and down quickly, forcing me to grip her hips tightly.

"Damn. You missed the dick, huh?" I wondered as I bit onto my bottom lip watching her breasts jiggle in amazement. 

"Yes!" She screamed, rocking her hips back and forth.

Her moans grew louder, my grip grew tighter, and our bodies fell in sync as she rode me to a place I found myself never wanting to leave. 

Flipping her back over before we could finish, I quickly jammed myself in and out while allowing my tongue to dance with hers sloppily. 

"Ant." She yelled, digging her nails into my sides as if her screaming my name was supposed to get me to stop. 

"Tell me you love it." I grunted, praying she answered me before I released myself inside of her.

"I love it! I love it!" She admitted. "Don't stop." she begged although she was already beginning to leak her juices down my shaft. But even still, I didn't stop until her legs were shaking around me and she pulled me down farther, wrapping her arms around me tightly. 

"I gotta cum, baby." I groaned in defeat even though she had clearly released herself for the last time. "Fuck." I breathed out, collapsing on top of her listening to her breath deeply into my ear. 

I caressed her belly that held my growing seed and pecked the corner of her mouth before she took the initiative to crash her lips into mine.

"I forgot how good sex felt to pregnant women." She mumbled and I smiled at her acknowledgment of her pregnancy. I knew that meant she was keeping it and we were in this for the long run.

"Get ready for round two while I check on the kids." I demanded, pecking her lips before sliding on my pants and heading toward Kai's room just as there was a knock on the door.

Xora.

I quickly dressed in a cotton robe and made my way to the door, allowing my eyebrows to furrow as I looked out and saw one of Zeek's sisters stand before me with one of her flunky, cornball ass cousins. 

Instant irritation washed over me. "Yes?" I wondered before Amina chuckled as if my simple greeting was a joke. 

"So you thought that you were going to take my nephew away from his dad and just dip and nobody would find you?" She asked while Lynda laughed behind her. 

"Girl." I said laughing myself just as his sister began to try and walk toward me. Stopping her abruptly, I held my hand up and walked closer.

"Wassup? What you at my house for?" I wondered, turning back into the ghetto girl I had left behind once I became an educator. Amina stepped toward me again, but I swung her way as a natural reaction, popping her in her mouth. I wasn't even sure who I was hitting at I heard yelling all around me and I continued to swing making sure to hit at least one of those bitches before I found myself being pulled back roughly.

"What the fuck?" I heard Ant yell as he defensively rubbed my belly causing Amina's eyes to widen.

"I know you're not pregnant bitch."

Lucky for me I would have Zeek and his whole family in my business before I was even able to show. I was sure nothing good would be coming out of this. 

________________

I was trying to make it a little longer, but I'm tied. lol. 

What y'all think?

Happy? Mad? Sad? Erked? 

Thanks for reading. Comments always appreciated. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 161 31
85.5K 2.3K 18
757K 30.3K 17
.