The fat girl

By Satarina16

This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
epilogue
side story : part one
side story : part two
side story : part three
side story : part four
side story : part five

chapter 39

3.6K 157 29
By Satarina16

Hiii :) I'm soooo sorry for not updating regularly . I'm very busy those days but I'll try update more! hope you enjoy reading

///////////////////////////////////////

Victoria p.o.v :

It's another school day!

yayyy ...not really .

I woke up early today.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face , suddenly I started to remember what happened with the sadistic Prince and my face ....turned red .

Why am I blushing ?!!

He's a bully. An evil sadistic bully ...

* sigh *

I wore my clothes and got ready to go to hell, I mean school ...of hell!

I got text from Sara :

[ good morning vickyyy >.< I'll see you at school don't be late ^_^ ]

God she's so cute!

And a text from Jack :

[ morning pancake , your syrup miss u ;) ]

ohh Jack . He's really funny and ...flirty as usual . Wait am I blushing again ? oh God!

Anyway, I ate breakfast and made my way to the school .

After I arrived I saw Sara who waved for me then hugged me.

" Vicky ! " she said cutely .

I hugged her back.

" good morning Sara " I Said warmly and she smiled .

Then we started to walk to the class.

" don't you notice something different? " Sara asked as we walked looking at the sadistic Prince .

She's right something is different. He's all by himself and his guys aren't with him they're with ...

" oh look the pig arrived earlier ...hope you didn't cause earthquake on your way " Len said smirking and his guys started to laugh.

Some of them were in William group ...they abandoned him...?

Why ?? I looked down not wanting to say anything back to him . Ugh! weak me * sigh *

" look fatty your master didn't like what I've said " he whispered closely and I looked up to see William glaring at him .

" but don't you think you need new master? Say piggy " he said looking at me .

His eyes were full with hate and ... passion?

Suddenly the bell rings and he started to walk-off along with his group .

William stared at me for moment before entering the class .

" that guy is so annoying!! Why do you keep quiet when he's bullying you like this Vicky!? " Sara yelled at me while looking back and glaring at Len.

I didn't even let her talk back to him , because i don't want her to get in this .

" it's not worth it Sara...let's just sit down " I said with small smile and she sighed and sat down .

It's lunch time my favourite time ...

Well everyone favourite time. I mean who doesn't love food?!

Just thinking about it making my stomach growls haha ..

I walked to the cafeteria along with Sara . Suddenly, i couldn't see anything because there's hands covering my eyes and I hear voice whispering in my ear .

" guess who ? " I started to get nervous.

I mean I do know who the voice belong to ...and that's what makes me nervous ...

" ah-- Jack... " I said softly with nervous voice .

" you got it " he chuckled letting go.

" missed me , pancake ? " he asked cutely.

" ah emm y__" I nodded blushing a bit.

Why am I nodding like this and blushing ? oh God! It's really awkward!

He started to laugh " meet me after school "

I gave him questioned look , at that moment someone pass by us ...it's William .

" lets go on date " Jack grinned staring at me .

I stayed silent for moment before i said " okay ..."

" alright then! See you after school, pancake " he winked before to walk to his table.

I sat down along with Sara who kept on chuckling and grinning.

" what ...? " I asked blushing .

" aww ...nothing " she laughed and started to eat , so did I .

Then, I looked up seeing William who's staring at me.

" enjoy the food, fatty " I heard Len saying, passing by me along with his group including the mean girl who always pick up on me.

Sara glared at them and wanted to reply them but I stopped her .

" that jerk !! ...But wow that girl left William group?! I thought she had crush on him " she said eating .

It's true she always did but William never gave her any attention .

I wonder why ? she's the perfect girl in our school! And now she's sticking to Len trying to make William's jealous or Maybe she's interested in Len ...who knows ?

I finished eating and got back to class , we have art class now . It's drawing lesson and we will be working in group of two .

Unfortunately ...I'll have to work with...

" William Howard you'll be working with Victoria Sam " said the teacher .

William looked at me for second before to move from his seat and sit next to me .

I felt really awkward while he just remained silent then the teacher ordered each one of us to draw his partner .

Why do i always have to be paired with him ??

It was really awkward.

I didn't want to look at him ...

I don't know why ...but I had to because of the teacher's order even though my drawing skills aren't that good.

I wonder if William's good drawer ...

How he'll draw me ?

I hope he doesn't draw a pig thinking that he's drawing me ...

I didn't realize that while I was in deep thoughts William was staring directly at me now our eyes met .

His green eyes kept on staring at me.

I was so nervous . I tried to focus more on drawing yet each time i look i see him looking ...at me .

Am I blushing again?! Oh God!

While I'm panicking inside hopefully not outside! The bell rings .

The class is over and everyone started moving and getting up expect for William who didn't move .

He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but he didn't instead he got up in complete silent ...

I don't really get this guy at all .

* sigh *

Time run fast it's almost time for leaving hell , err I mean school!

Jack will probably wait for me outside the bell rings , yay ! School is over .

I walked with Sara in the hallway then waved for her saying bye-bye .

As I walked outside the school , i searched for Jack and I found him.

He's standing there a little bit far from the school waiting for me.

I wanted to walk to him but someone grabbed me , dragging me backwards, then stopped while still grabbing me.

" wha__" I said before I heard deep familiar voice.

" don't go " I think I know to who this voice belong it's ....

The sadistic Prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 650 59
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
285 2 15
-Hailey reddy This is basically about a girl who moves to another country and has no friends and doesn't really fit in with the "popular crowd" like...
1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
3.9K 1K 49
She is the newbie, most people hate her but some people love her. She is complicated and very hard to understand but when you get to know her you fin...