Love Again II (Jacob Latimore...

By thejewelwrites

Morgan and Jacob have faced numerous trials throughout their relationship. But the story continues with the t... More

Prologue
All For You
Try Me
Mine
Skin
With You
Switch It Up
Lost In Paradise
Oh My Love
Tonight
Get It Over With: Part O n e
Get It Over With: Part T w o
Take It or Leave It
Losing You
Crying Out For Me
Down On Love
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part O n e
Put That On My Heartbeat: Part T w o
Hurt You
When It Hurts So Bad
Next Time Around
How Could You
Call Me Crazy
Stand In Front of Me
Falling Down
I Need
Dirty Laundry
Next Breath
Alone
Never Let You Go
Sweet Love
You and I
Lifetime
No Ordinary Love
Kinda Lovin'
Epilogue
*Bonus Chapter*
THE TRILOGY IS HERE

Recovery

5.2K 106 49
By thejewelwrites

{A.N : Please remember to comment. Not asking for much, just your thoughts. Thank you!}

Morgan

"Mommy loves you. Goodnight babies." I kissed both the twins goodnight as they started dozing off to sleep almost instantly.

Leaving their room, I walked back to ours slowly. Jacob was on the small couch in his den watching TV. I walked past shaking my head before the tears started to fall. He brought it up, and in all honesty I didn't like arguing with him. I just wanted him to let me make the decisions I wanted to, on my own terms.

I showered, then got dressed in a tank and boy-shorts for bed. It was a bit lonely, but I was okay. I sat up on my laptop, reading what I had to finish for my book. Ironically, the chapter was Marriage & Me. I sighed closing the laptop and putting it away. I just couldn't write under the conditions I was under. Jacob was on my mind...even though he was in the room down the hall. Deciding to call it a night, I turned over and dozed off to sleep.

.

.

I woke up the next morning, getting the twins dressed and ready for the center. It was a bit challenging getting two rowdy toddlers ready at the same time.

"Jadie, hold still baby." I struggled to get her into her sweater dress as she kicked at me crying. Mekai was dressed already and sat on the other side of my bed watching his sister.

"Daddyyyy." she whined. I rolled my eyes and popped her leg causing her to get an attitude with me. I pulled her stockings up and put her flats on her before grabbing Mekai.

Jacob still wasn't up, and I was at the point where I didn't care if we spoke to each other or not. He angered me last night, and at the same time hurt me. The drive to the center consisted of fussing in the backseat, and me getting phone calls non-stop. It was getting me frustrated because I couldn't answer while I was driving.

"Mrs.Latimore, nice to see you this morning." Katie the director smiled coming over to me and the twins.

"Good morning, you as well." I signed them in and took them to their class. "Give mah mah a kiss." Mekai kissed my cheek and Jade looked to me angry. She was truly my twin. Her grey eyes were so angry and disappointed.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her before leaving them. Starbucks was calling my name right about now.

I placed an order for a grande caramel frappe and a breakfast sandwich before going back home. I even ordered two. I didn't want to walk in the house with food & not get Jacob any. Even though we weren't on the best of terms.

Ma's car sat in the driveway. The gates opened and I pulled into the drive way. Turning off the engine, I grabbed the food and walked up to the house, putting my key in.

"Hey baby girl." Ma smiled walking over my way. I hugged her and smiled.

"Good morning. Where is he?" I asked walking through the house. I walked in the kitchen and saw him leaned over in the fridge."Here." I stated with a slight attitude.

"What's this?" he asked furrowing his brows. I pulled out the breakfast sandwich.

"A sandwich. You're welcome." I stated before turning around to sit at the island.

"Thats fine, I'm cooking." he brought it back over to where I sat and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Jay." I was annoyed that I was trying to be civilized, and he threw it right in my face.

"Why is it so quiet in here?" Ma walked in with her hands on her hips. I looked to Jacob as he did the same. Sipping from my straw, I shrugged.

"Ask him." I stated eating my sandwich. She looked to Jacob expecting an answer. He continued cooking, not looking to his mother.

"Okay, somebody better speak up." she raised her voice a bit and Jacob turned around slamming his hand on the counter.

"Its nothing, Ma okay?" I flinched at the sound, it caused me to jump up and by this time Ma was beyond angry. She walked over to Jacob grabbing him by his ear before hitting him in the back of his head. They stopped before me and I looked up to him.

"Boy don't you raise your voice at me again! As for you two, we're not about to start this. You guys are married now. Whatever it is, talk it out." she patted Jake's cheek before leaving.

I continued to eat my food with my head down, Jacob just stood before me. He watched my every move, and I chewed slowly looking up to him. He looked angry, but hurt also.

"What Jacob?"

"You tell me Morgan. You done or what?" he asked. I stood up placing my hands on my hips.

"Done with what?" I watched him with slit eyes, a bit angry. He was slowly but surely pushing my buttons.

"Us, this. All this arguing ain't working."

"Why would I even think about- why would you even think about me leaving you? We're going to argue! Its a part of marriage Jay." I yelled a bit walking over, pointing my finger at his chest. He looked down at me.

"Then just stop seeing him. Point, blank. Period." he turned around and back to the stove.

"No."

"Yes. Its not helping you in any way. Whether you realize it or not, you're naive Morgan. You trust him, but he's the one who caused all that pain and bullshit. You're too smart to be doing what you're doing." Jacob spat. I stood there, listening to his words and taking them in fully.

I was naive, but I wanted to get it through Jacob's head that I wasn't anymore. Tears streamed down my face and he turned around watching me.

"Morgan." he pleaded.

"Don't...just fuck it Jake. I'm gone for a while. I need a little bit of time to myself today." I spoke barely audible. He ran after me while I was aiming right for the door.

"Stop running away from me. I apologize. I don't know how many times I have to say that." he said as my hand was on the door knob. He had me pinned from behind...I couldn't escape his grasp.

I slowly turned around, facing him still teary eyed. Jacob's fingers made their way to my face to wipe my tears. Sometimes I wondered why I cried so much, but it helped to express the emotions I couldn't even let out myself. I was a very complicated person to say the least but I couldn't deny pain when I felt it.

"Can you just trust me when I tell you these things? Please?"

"I'm trying Jacob, baby I was naive. I'm not anymore. Can you trust me? Can you just trust me please?" I cried as he pulled me into his arms, rocking us side to side. He kissed my forehead over and over.

We've been through this too many times before. I hated it. Hopefully this would be the last time, I was giving my all and I wanted him to see that.

In the middle of our hug, my phone started to ring in my pocket. Jacob remained wrapping me in a hug while I answered, it was Stacy.

"Hello?" I asked raising my voice from its low tone. She squealed and I heard her clapping.

"Thank you for answering me. How are you doing?"

"Pretty well, thanks for asking." Jake kissed my forehead once more before going back to the kitchen.

"I don't know if you've heard, but we are starting up a mentor program." I nodded while pacing the room.

"I have. With a young girl or something? Have you found out when I start?"

"I have...you'll have to go to Florida in a few days though love. Your assigned to a girl who is actually majored in Fashion Retail. She's 24, is starting up her own little store and everything. I think you'll like her."

"Sounds really dope! Thanks Stacy, just email me the information about the flight and whatever else."

"Will do, enjoy your day Morgan."

"You too." I smiled hanging up the phone. I was so happy to be able to do this, I felt it would uplift my mood a bit.

"Someone looks happy." Jacob gave a small smile, it was a bit awkward considering what just went down.

"Yeah, I am." I nodded continuing to finish my food. Surprisingly it was still a tad warm.

"Did you let Chase and Chica out?" I asked wiping my mouth and getting up from the counter.

"Nope." he popped the p and looked up with a corny smile.

"You prick." I laughed walking down the hall. I could hear the dogs whining and scratching around in their cages.

"Jake is mean, I know babies. I know." I grabbed Chica first. I held her close in my arms and let Chase out. He took off flying down the hall, barking and then I heard Jacob fussing. That's exactly what he gets.

Jacob

"Daddy!" the twins smiled walking over to where I stood. I was ready to leave for dinner with the crew in just a matter of minutes.

"Hey guys." I kissed their cheeks and placed them back down before walking to where Morg was.

"Where you headed? Look nice babe." she said fixing my collar, I looked down and grabbed her hands, fiddling with them.

"Out to dinner with Issa, Quees..and Alix." I watched her grow angry.

"Jacob."

"Trust..remember? I won't let anything happen. You trust me, I trust you." I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her forehead, watching her eyes close slightly while I did so.

''Alright. I'll see you later. C'mon y'all lets kick Daddy out!" I laughed while Morgan stuck her tongue out before pushing me towards the door. The twins took to my legs and began pushing too.

I reached the car, and turned on the radio instantly hearing a bit of Usher's U Got It Bad playing. It was one of my favorite songs by him. He was a huge influence on my music, and I was so grateful to have gotten to meet him when I was a bit younger.

"Here we go." I said jumping on the highway. Alix wanted us to meet up at the Tap Room, it was an upscale burger spot.

After about 15 minutes, I made it. The parking lot was really packed, and I got a park after minutes of circling around. The receptionist knew who I was and took me straight to the table where I only saw Alix sitting. She stood and there were no other people there.

"Hey Jacob. Glad you could make it." she smiled. She hugged me and I reluctantly hugged back.

"Hey, Alix. Where Issa and Quees?" I asked looking around as I sat down.

"You hungry? We can call the waitress over. Excuse me!" she smiled as a short blonde walked over to us.

"How can I help you? Would you like to start with drinks?" I shook my head and Alix smiled up at her.

"Oh come on Jake. I'll take a dirty martini." I nodded looking to her. I looked at my menu for what I wanted to order. "Better yet, make it two."

"Oh no thats okay I'll just take a beer."

"No Jake c'mon, just for tonight." I sighed and she clapped her hands together.

"How dirty ma'am?" the waitress asked.

"Very." Alix smirked and I cleared my throat. I texted Issa & Quees, both of em didn't know anything about it.

"So back to the others." I said leaning back in my chair.

"What about them?" she laughed innocently, I grew agitated. But I played it off.

"Hey don't play with me." I warned watching her smile fade, I wasn't quite sure about her antics or plans. But based on the whole us getting together and not everyone coming upset me.

"I didn't invite them." she crossed her legs and shrugged her shoulders. I mocked her gesture.

"What you mean you didn't invite them? Why would you lead me here thinking that they were fucking coming?"

"I just wanted to hang out Jay, thats it."

"Alix you know how things are going right now. If Morgan knew I was here with you and only you she wouldn't be happy."

"But you're a grown ass man. You should be able to see who you want. We were friends and more before you even met her." she snarled slouching back.

Alix had a point, but it was the same thing I told Morgan my damn self. We were friends. And we happened to have an innocent relationship when we were teens. But it was different now, life changed for the both of us and I couldn't risk messing mine up.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." she smirked and our drinks arrived along with our food.

"Take it down Jake." she laughed as I sipped on the drink. It was strong as hell, but I kind of needed it.

"How can you drink these?" I laughed beginning on my food. She sipped and looked to me as I licked the grease off my fingers.

"It eases my mind. Gets me a little loose ya know?" I shrugged and we ate, for the most part she had a good conversation with me. I still was just upset that we were the only two here.

"Alix I'm gonna call it a night." I stood after paying for us and tipping the waitress.

"Okay. Take it easy, we'll have to get together again sometime." she smiled hugging me. She had a tight little grip before finally letting go. I put on my shades as the paps were probably outside. Just as I suspected, they were.

I made it to the house. Very quiet, no sign of the twins or Morgan. I locked the house up, and made my way up the stairs. Walking to the babies room, I bent and kissed them while they slept in their cribs. Closing the door slightly I walked in our room to find Morgan on her side laying down asleep in nothing but her bra and shorts. I smiled changing and laying next to her, kissing her lips.

"Baby?" she asked sitting up slowly, she propped up on her pillow and turned facing me.

"Yeah, someone's tired.." she nodded and stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"How was dinner? You guys have fun?" she smiled and I nodded. I didn't want to really bring up Alix, at all. I put a smile on my face to not look so suspect that something was up.

"Yeah, it was cool." she kissed me on the lips gently and turned over.

"Good night, I love you." she said getting comfortable under the covers.

"I love you too."

———————————-

Thoughts?
Comments? Vote.

Haha, this is just the beginning of what I have planned. Love you guys as always, xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 26
There's a girl that meets a boy.They both like each other but Jacob doesn't know when to ask out Katelynn.They have a hard time being together,will t...
12.6K 153 24
Quinn & Logan have been dating secretly for awhile, but what happens when the secrets and lies get too much for them both? Will they tell their frie...
3.8K 103 49
Emma finally found the right love. What will happen in this love story of hers? Just when she thinks everything is going to be fine something happens...
121K 1.2K 46
@JakePaul @ErikaCostell Plug plug plug 😂😂😂😂😂 A story about Jake and Erika/Jerika hope you enjoy! ❤️ ¥COMPLETED¥ Started-9/8/17 Finished-23/9/17