EXO Smuts

By EXOSmuts2711

his eyes meeting mine. - "Please...." This book contains smuts: Member x Reader Hopefully you'll like our st... More

Early Arrival
Mr. Kim
Party Till The Sun Down
What U Want From Me
You'll Never Know
Lipstick & Chateau
Still A Dark Night
Beautiful Goodbye
Call Me Baby
Scream
Girl x Friend
Baby Don't Cry
I Like You
~Info Update~
Hurt
Winter Heat
She's My Baby
White Noise
For You
Juice
Lucky
Playboy
XOXO
The One
Promise
Coming Over
Really I Didn't Know
~15K~
One More Time, One More Chance
Roleplay
Girl Problems
Forever ~Part One~
Forever ~Part Two~
~51K~
~It's been a long time~
What U Do?
Power
White Noise ~Part Two~
~Still alive?!~
~It's been two years!!~
~I guess....I'm back?!~
The Eve

Monster

12.2K 90 10
By EXOSmuts2711

Hi there ;) It's time for a requested smut isn't it?
This one was requested by ChaoticTori

The request was a lil different from the ones I wrote till now but I tried my best to note the wishes in my imagination.
~Admin N starting :D
_______________________________________

Lay/Zhang Yixing x Reader (Smut)
~Admin N~

Running people, phones were ringing, the 'ding' sound of the elevator. I was used to that kind of atmosphere. I was standing at the counter, the probably most important one on this whole area - the one with the coffee machine. Usually I should work on my article but my boss rushed into my office almost yelling at me that his day was to shitty, to much stress and the only thing that could help him right now was a coffee made by 'Miss she does everything what she get told without to say a word' yeah exactly - me. So I was standing there watching my hectic working collegues on their articles, photos or what ever they did to satisfy our boss. *One sugar a little milk* I thought to myself as I stirred the coffee starring in the direction were the people rushed out of the elevator, running like their lifes depends on.
"Hey (Y/N) our boss asked for you...you should hurry, seems like he's not in his best mood."
"When ever is he." I just sighed still holding and stirring that damn coffee as I made my way to our boss' office.
Glady I'm good with most of my collegues so work isn't that bad at all if there wasn't our bossy boss who thinks he's the greatest...tss.
I stood infront of his door as I heard one other person speaking, a voice I never heard before. *With who was he speaking and what would he like from me then*
"You need to knock (Y/N)" my rushing by collegue just watched me with a smirk as he turned around the corner.
"I know.." I mumbled to myself as I finally had the courage to knock on that heavy, dark woodened door.
"Come in" was all I heard through, so I just pressed the door knob down heading into his office. Before I could speak or ask why he called me here he already spoke with his arrogant tone. "I would like to introduce you to Mr. Zhang, he's starting his new job today and I choose you to show him arround give him some first advices. Ahh my coffee already."
I didn't notice my thight grip around the glass as I slowly walked into the direction of the boss' desk. Why was I even nervous. Okay he could be really scary sometimes and I really have a lot of respect to this man but this time was different. That's not what it was. I gave a lot new advices to new collegues so that couldn't be the reason either why I felt like I needed to puke in the next seconds. My gaze was still on that glass but I couldn't avoid to watch Mr. Zhang a second quick time.
*Why was he even smiling like that*

I quickly turned my gaze away because my cheeks already burned like hell.
He spoke the first time, my gaze was still resting on that glass. My boss must have think I turned crazy standing there like a statue.
"I'm Mr. Zhang but I would feel more comfortable if you would call me Yixing." he spoke obviously to me so I met his gaze the very first time for a longer look.
"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you" *shit why was my voice to thin*
"Come on get out of here already, I need to work." *great a thank you for the coffee would be awesome well...you too.* I bowed infront of my boss as soon as I turned around walking out of the office, Yixing right behind me. The door closed with a loud blow.
"So you survived him? You're sure you want to work here?" I actually laughed and spoke to myself. I awkwardly felt safe in his presence, not that unsure feeling I had before in that office. Maybe it was really my boss' fault.
"I think I can handle him." again that smile, smirk on his lips.
Well, well handsome and self-confident, so let's see what we could add to this list.
"So this is your place Yixing. Hope you can get comfortable here. Sometimes it's a little louder but you will get used to it."
He didn't answer or say something else, he just walked to his desk, his slender fingers run over the sharp edges of the table like he would like to cut himself. He pulled off his jacket leaving him in his buttoned white shirt and laid his jacket over his office chair which was already prepared for him. I admired his back which was shown through the thin shirt fabric as he still wasn't facing me. He didn't look that muscular before or I just didn't realized it but his shoulders were wider than I expected.
"I already like it." was all he said as he finally turned around facing me with a cute little smile. That cute but still sexy smile made me smile back automatically.
.
.
.
I didn't know if my work situation I was in right now was good or bad. Good because I saw him everyday, sitting just one desk away, turned in my direction and sometimes I gained a little smile from that handsome guy which made me almost lose my mind everytime. Bad because exactly because of those smiles which distracted me from work and to be focused. Even my collegue who was sitting directly infront of me already realized the tension between me and Yixing so I earned one or two dirty smirks per day from him, making me realize that mine and Yixings connection over the desks were to obvious.
.
.
.
"I'm leaving for today." I almost screamed through the office grabbing my bag and heading to the elevator to get finally home after a whole day of writing and finishing my articles plus making coffee for my boss again.
I already reached the elevator door pressing the 'down button' as someone grabbed me by my shoulder making me wait a little longer.
"I'll walk you home, just wait a second I'll grab my jacket." he was already about to walk away as I stopped him so.
"No need Yixing, you're living in the completely other direction. I'll text you when I'm home, I promise." I gave him a light smile. Maybe I should allow him one time to walk me home when I would like to get closer with him, I gave him a rebuff all the time but I still wasn't sure about his intentions. He was nice and kind no question but I kinda felt different in his presence so I wasn't sure why I felt that way and I didn't like that feeling though.
.
.
.
I headed out of the office building walking straight to the underground station which was directly opposite of the building so it wasn't that far. Down the stairs I didn't need to wait long as I watched the display which said three minutes left till the train would arrive. It was already late in the evening but I never saw such strange people in the underground than today. There was an older lady her hair messed up and she seemed really confused so I tried to not look at her so she wouldn't talk to me.
As the train arrived I got in quickly sitting myself near the entrance because there was barely place to sit second I just needed to drive two stations so I would be able to get out quick again. I plugged in my headphones hearing my favorite songs mumbled on the beat.
After 5 minutes the train stopped at my station so I got out heading the stairs up in the dark, cold air.
My home wasn't that far away but I needed to head through the near park which was beautiful at day but kind of scary at the evening. So I just walked a littler faster as I did always when I was heading home. Even though my music was loud on my ears I heard some whistles behind me so I started to walk faster to get quick out of that park. The whistles became louder so I started to run like a crazy wanting to get out of that unknown situation. First I thought I was paranoid but as I felt a hard hit on my back I realized the situation was real. I stumbled because of that hard hit fell onto the hard stony ground and stayed there because I was scared to death. Tears started to form in my eyes. I just didn't move myself as I still was laying on the hard ground waiting for the next movements.
"Ohh I'm sorry cutie, don't cry. We will be gentle from now on." one evil laugh and that scary voice was all I heard trough my still running music. So they were two, two men who wanted to...I just didn't want to think about it. I was waiting for my death or else they would do to me as my face was already covered with my tears.

The next minutes felt like seconds. I heard the sound of bones cracking, screaming..was there someone begging for his life but glady it wasn't myself. That was the first time I was able to move again, I needed to see what was going on there. The park lamps used to be lightened up but this night it weren't. The very first thing I saw even I wasn't able to see clearly because it was almost to dark to see anything was a dark dressed person. Obviously it was a man because his wide shoulders were clothed with a leather jacket, his long slim legs were shown perfectly in those skinny jeans.
The second thing I realized were his strong arms...was he even..no way.. he was holding two men, one man each with a strong hand grip into the air, shaking them like an earthquake. I didn't know how hard I hit my head but I couldn't believe what I saw next.
One guy was still in his strong grip shaking his legs to get back down on the ground. The other man flew about 10 meters through the air just with one punch of that strange guy. Okay maybe I hit my head to hard because how would that even be possible.
"Please please don't.. I...I'm begging." that man who was still in his strong grip was just whimpering into the cold air.
I expected an answer from that awkwardly strong man but all he does was grabbing that man's neck with his free hand. The last thing I heard was breaking bones. I just heard it because I wasn't able to watch that scenario. Shaking on my whole body, tears still running down my cheeks as I thought it would be the worse to get killed by those two men. No, no it was even worse to get killed by that guy who killed two innocent men with just one go right now. I was still laying on the ground as I heard steps coming closer into my direction.
"Are you okay?" was all I could hear. Was he serious? He really asked if I'm okay? He just killed two men infront of my eyes and asked if I was okay? I could't believe my ears. I was slowly turning myself trying to see his face. It park lamps were still out so I barely couldn't see anything.
"Whaat??" I covered my mouth immidately but that sight which was built in front of my eyes was just to shocking to keep silent.
I couldn't see his face completely but what I saw was a huge cut on his cheek which was all over with his blood or maybe the blood of those two men? So those men were about to kill me and they hurted him with a knive? Why wasn't he saying anything? My head was to confused to think clearly second I was still scared as hell. What made me more shock than that huge cut on his cheek were his eyes. It was dark so I normally wasn't supposed to see his eyes but they just had a scary red glint. Wait what??? His eyes were red? What was he? I was scared to death as I waited for his next step. He just focused me with that scary look.
"I'm sorry..I just wanted to help you. I didn't want to scare you. Sometimes I don't know my own strength." that voice....that voice, it sounded so familiar but maybe I was just to destroyed.
I slowly stood up from that stony ground wiping away the little stones which were stuck on my jeans. He still focused me with those sparkle eyes.
I slowly walked backwards wanting to get out of that situation.
"Don't come near me." was all I could say with my broke voice as I slowly could make more distance between us both. As I thought there was enough space between us I started to run like hell expecting he would follow me picking me up and kill me with just one hit but all I could hear were my own steps, my heavy breath and my sobbing from tears.
.
.
.
I didn't sleep well, all I saw in my dreams were those eyes I couldn't forget. Those eyes which were so unreal, so unreal I wasn't even sure I really saw them. My sleepy eyes were the first thing my collegue realized as I sat myself onto my chair infront of my computer.
"Rough night huh?" he was laughing about his own bad joke as I just nodded in agreement didn't want to think about last night at all either wanting to talk about it so I just left it like that.
Yixing sat infront of his computer too, his gaze which he gave me from time to time seemed concerned like he would know what happened last night. The clock showed 12 o'clock and my stomach already hurted because I wasn't able to eat someting this morning.
"Yixing? Would you like to eat something? Dinner, now?"
His eyes were shock like I was asking him to do something absurd but I wasn't minding as he just answered "Yes why not." with a forced, awkward smile.
We decided to pick a nearby little Café to eat something small knowing that our break didn't last that long.
.
.
.
"You seem tired today Yixing, are you okay?"
"I could ask the same, how are you doing? You are okay?" his tone was just to rough and demanding to do just a little smalltalk.
"I am but why are you acting that strange today?"
Before he could answer my question I realized a small scar on his cheek. That scar seemed old but as I saw him yesterday there wasn't any and I'm sure I heard his voice anywere else...was he? I fixed my eyes with his trying to....no, (Y/N) no, what are you even thinking? He just looked at me with surprise trying to figure out why I was the one who acted strange right now.
"I could swear...I" I narrowed my eyes a little trying to find something helpful in his face to...
"Mhh nevermind." that thought was just ridiculous.
He just kept silence watching me with a concerned look.
.
.
.
"Puhh." I sighed to myself pushing away all the documents and paper snippets which I cutted out of a newspaper to try something new for my article.
I pulled over my jacket which was hanging on my chair, picking my bag from the floor and heading to the elevator as I did everyday.
"Wait (Y/N)" was he screaming behind me rushing in my direction.
"I'm walking you home today, no excuses. I will , I'm either asking!"
"Okay okay no need to get loud Yixing." I still wasn't sure why he was acting that weird today but after that night yesterday I was relieved to have some company on my way home.
.
.
.
We already headed out of the underground, just walked side by side but still I felt safe near him.
We walked slowly but still straight as *that park...that park*
I froze in my movements as I saw the park lamps were still out, like yesterday.
"I'm here, don't worry, I'll protect you." he cutely smiled to me taking my hand in his own, leading me in the direction of that park.
After 10 more minutes we already reached my flat, my lights in front of my door lightened up automatically. The postman was there over the day because my newspaper was laying on the stairs like usually. I took the newspaper in one hand unlocking my door with the other.
"Join for a drink?" I smiled brightly as I gained that smile I was already used to and I was happy I was the one who got that smile from him. I really started to like him more than I thought I would at the beginning.
As we entered my flat I pulled of my jacket hanging it on my wardrobe leaving my shoes under it.
"Feel comfortable Yixing."
He just nodded leaving his shoes and jacket in the corridor.
"There's my livingroom. I'm getting something to drink so I'll be right back."
I was heading in my kitchen wanting to take two glasses out of the cupboard. As I filled in the water I let my eyes wander over the newspaper I brought from outside. The headline made me froze so I poured the water over the glass.

~Unknown man kills two men rescuing however the life of a woman~

How...how they know...abruptly the pictures from last night were infront of my eyes. That man...his eyes...that cut on his cheek...his voice.
"Don't." a strong grip ripped me from my stiffness.
"Let me explain." he was speaking calmly but I couldn't hold myself.
"Let me go....it was..it was you, wasn't it? Yixing let off of me." I screamed as loud as possible but his grip get more stronger than before. He pushed me against the wall, leaving me no space to move. His eyes focused mine as he spoke again.
"My name isn't Yixing, my name is Lay and I'm...I'm a bad guy like..." he stuttered misunderstandable.
"I just wanted to help you and I'm..it's true what you saw..I'm not that usual superhero who is flying through the air rescuing people...I wish I would be but I'm not."
"You are a monster..nothing else." Tears started to form in my eyes as I was still trying to escape his strong grip. But instead of loosen his grip he took my other wrist in his hand holding my arms above my head with just one single hand. I couldn't move under his strong grib his body still pressing against mine.
"Just let me." he smirkly said as soon as he started to rock his hips against mine without any permission, focusing my eyes.
He roughly started to kiss me
already so impatient that he asked with his tongue for permission to caress my tongue.
I felt turned on by his strong arms, his veins were shown through his shirt fabric, his chest was pressed onto mine so I barely couldn't breath. My hands still above my head he started to unbotten his shirt with his free hand revealing his smooth, trained chest so I couldn't resist to touch his soft skin with my hands. My touch already made him shiver as he kissed me harsher. His free hand started to unbutton his jeans which was already tightened around his crotch as I could clearly see what made me more turned on.
"I knew you couldn't resist." his voice was now hotter than before and I could hear his lust in it. I moved my hands to his sides, running down the length of his torso. I were close enough to hear his breathing become irregular as I touched him a second time. His breath was hot against my ear.

The sexual tension in the room had caused my nipples to harden and become visible through my shirt. Yixing realized that but I welcomed his stares. He began to caress my breast from the outside of my shirt. I couldn't resist to look at his crotch again, his member already hard just from touching him.
"Like what you see (Y/N)?" He groaned in my ear.
"Mhm, yes Yixing." I moaned in his ear. He stroked my body gentle. His touch made me shiver. His hand reached for my jeans pulling it down as his touch automatically reached the band of my panties. He stroked my inner thighs, causing me to whimper.
"Mhh already that wet huh?" as his hand reached my already wet core. He pulled off my panties, reaching for my womanhood to enter one finger slowly. Suddenly his kisses were gone and he was on his knees. His hot breath was against my thighs as he started to kiss them, leaving hickeys there. His tongue started to dance around my clit and his finger thrusted rougher and harder.
"Mhhh Yixing, goosh don't mhh stop." he looked devilish at me and pumped harder.
"Ready kitten?" I was already to pleasured to answer normally so I just moaned in agreement as he slowly entered his hard member.
"Fuuck so tight mhh."
He lifted up one of my legs as my second leg followed soon, so I just pulled my legs around his waist making his member go deeper inside of me.
He harshly thrusted in and out making him already reach my spot with every thrust he did.
"Faster Yixing..I'm ahhhh fuck."
My arms were resting on his wide shoulders followed with my head which was still steamy because of our makeout session.
He wasn't finished yet so he still was thrusting harder but leaving me empty suddenly. He still was holding me onto his arms as he released himself on my womanhood moan into his climax.
"Wow that was...wow."
He put me on the ground, my legs were still shaky as he found his breath again to speak to me.
A gentle kiss on my mouth was the first thing he does again. As he loosened himself from my swolen lips he spoke gentle and quiet.
"Maybe I can't be a superhero for everyone but I surely will be yours."
_______________________________________

Wooow :D
I made it, longer than expected.
Hope you like it even tho I didn't make him as the superhero you prob wanted to.
Hopefully the other readers can enjoy too.
Sorry for typos ;)
Admin N off~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.