Telly Awards 2017

Av TellyAwards

Fanfiction Awards 2017 These awards are only for Fanfictions based on Indian television dramas. Examp... Mer

Rules
Nominations (CLOSED)
3rd Place Winners ????
2nd Place Winners 🎊
1st Place Winners 🎉🎊
Nominations for 2018

Welcome

3.7K 134 81
Av TellyAwards

Hello Everyone.

This Awards are only for Fanfictions based on Indian Television Dramas.
Example: Fan Fictions on Manan, Sandhir, Devakshi, Shraman, etc

The Next part of this book will be of Rules.

You have to nominate stories in the nomination part.

Follow The account for News and Updates and Add This Book into your Library to get notifications of updates.

Please feel free to ask any questions if you have. You can ask your questions in the comment box below.

Tell all your writer friends about this book who are writing Fan Fictions.

Thank You!
Happy Writing and Reading😊!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...