Mysterious Ways

By Aniya_C

Mari , loosing her parents to a house fire changed her life forever. Little does she know after the storm Go... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

208 12 1
By Aniya_C

Mari & London in MM

Brandon

"I wonder how my life would've been if my parents loved me" Victoria said out the blue as we sat there doing our home work , her curly hair was all in her face and her big eyes wondered the room.

"Victoria don't work yourself up over that shit. Look how you turned out ? If nobody ever told you , I'm proud of you for real" Her eyes met mine as she looked down then back up again.  Turning around getting up she came and sat in my lap "Brandon I'm so glad to have you in my life .. I mean it" Twisting her lips as she rubbed her fingers through my head making me close my eyes and relaxing taking my mind off the home work we had.

"Have you talked to Brayden" Now that I thoughts about it I've been so caught up in working all the damn time I ain't even been with my brother as much, he definitely understand though. "Raise up mommas" Victoria insisted staying on my lap as I got up carrying her along with me.

"Man you a big ass baby" I groaned while she giggled placing a small kiss on my neck. "You love me though"

"Sometimes" I mumbled earning a smack to the chest.

Due that the cold weather was now leaving it wasn't so cold down here in Georgia. Getting dressed I waited for Victoria to come out the shower , soon enough she came out with her drenched and a small towel that barley covered her. Victoria could be so tempting her small perky breast and her curves that just screamed 'fuck me' bending over she attempted to look for whatever she was looking for.

Dropping my pants a little moving behind her I slowly slid in her. "Oh fuck" She moaned out as she grabbed the bed. Pushing deeper inside of her as she instantly started to drip. "W-We have to get ready baby"

"It can wait. You don't miss daddy ?"

"Yes Brandon. I missed you" She groaned flipping her hair out her face. After quickly pulling out I watched she sat there still moaning as if I was still inside of her. My phone started to ring as I ignored it pulling her on top of my face as I went to work.

Mari

"He's not answering" I screamed as my chest went up and down. We was currently sitting in the hospital waiting room waiting for the doctors to come out and tell us something about Brayden.

"Wh-"

"Calm down Mari. Right now you can't think the worst" London said as she held me in her arms. Around three o'clock walking home from school Martin pulled up to the house telling me that Brayden had been shot. I just wanted to know who was last with him ? And who would do this ? Why ?

Not was he only shot just once. He was shot ten times, my mind did back flips I couldn't loose Brayden he basically raised me he was my father figure he was my brother. Why would anyone try to take him from me ? Pulling my phone out I called Victoria and on the fourth rang she answered out of breath. Pulling the phone from my ear I scrunched up my face rolling my eyes , was these two really being two big wild sex animals while my brother was in the hospital fighting for his damn life.

"Put Brandon on the phone now" I snapped.

"Was-"

"Glad to know after everything he's done for us you can't even answer your stupid phone. Brayden has been shot eight times hanging on for his damn life" Scoffing I hung up the phone getting up I paced around the hospital lobby. London had her eyes closed saying small prayers and Kay was no where to be found.

"Lil sis he got this ? "

"Didn't Brayden drop you off somewhere earlier ?" Not wanting to hear what Martin said because earlier Brayden called me letting me know he was dropping Martin off over some bitch house.

"He was going to. I swear to god I wish he would've just came and got me.. He didn't never get to because Kay called him saying she needed to talk to him about something" Rolling my eyes not saying anything back I didn't want to hear it.

"What happened ? Oh god is be ok ?"

"Kay shouldn't you know that since he was last with you ?"

"What ? I had already seen Brayden when he told me to meet him at yeh burger joint over east so I could tell him about th-" Stopping in mid sentence she stopped talking making me glance at her.

"Kay if you know anything please just tell me" I was becoming overwhelmed while everyone acted as if they didn't know anything , Brayden was definitely not the person to be with just anybody and I know that for sure.

"About the baby. I found out I was pregnant last week Mari that's why I asked because I just seen him earlier today around eleven this morning after that he said he had to handle some business at the house" Referring to where Brayden did his dealing at.

"Where's he's at ?" Brandon said as his face turned red and he tried going to the back but was soon stopped.

"Who the fuck was he with ?"

"I can't tell you anything I don't know. I asked Mart-"

"Where the fuck Martin go ?"

"He was just right there. Literally" I sighed I already knew what Brandon was thinking.

"Family of Bra-"

"Right here" Kay said walking to the nurse. Looking down at his clip board he looked at us "Brayden was shot eight times and now in police custody. He's not doing so well right now so we can't let you go back there in about another two days. He still need surgeries done but about him being in police custody I will let the detectives explain that to you"

"What the fuck you mean he's in police custody ? He's damn near dying and y'all talking about some police custody. Fuck the police and fuck you to-"

"Thank you" Victoria said covering his mouth before Brandon could say anything else. None of this was adding up to me none of it, Brayden was smart I know he got two work places and I know he wasn't just let anyone working for him.

"We got anonymous tip that Brayden has been running a dru-"

"You'll talk to his lawyer in court" Kay said as she slapped the clip board down that the detective tried handing her. "And you will be sued fucking pigs" Her tears and pain in her eyes made me cry even more, why was this happening ?

Brayden was fighting for his life and now a case that could lead him in prison. I couldn't loose my brother to neither one and to know I can't see him until another two days made me even more upset. By the time we left the hospital we got out the hospital it was three in the morning , London's father had came picked us up stopping me by the house so I could get a change of clothes for school in the morning. Although I wasn't feeling school I couldn't miss anymore days and being that we can't see Brayden until Thursday I decided just to go.

"Mari everything is going to be alright. For all the years I've known you I know you've been through so much God isn't going to take anyone else from you he's sent you through it before. Brayden is going to be fine"

"I love you London. God also blessed me with the best bestfriend a girl could ever ask for" For the rest of the night we sat up talking about any and everything that crossed our minds.

At school

"It's too early for Mr.Martys shit" I mumbled , we only had two more months of this school year and I was more then ready. "Hey , why you ain't call me back last night ?" Deandre said turning around I rolled my eyes at him.

"Call you for what ? Cause you was booed up with your little girlfriend. You don't have to ever worrying about me calling you" I spat making London's mouth drop. Since the day London had came back Deandre called his self getting a girl friend but forgot about who needed him the most last night.

By the time it was lunch I was ready to go home. I was tired and exhausted all I could do was think about Brayden and if he was okay. After lunch I didn't bother going to my last two classes instead I caught the bus home not bothering telling London I just didn't want to be bothered.

Taking a warm shower washing my hair pulling it into a bun on top of my head I just looked at myself. I was probably kind of harsh earlier but these was the only people that came into my life and made me better , made me feel better about myself , about my life.  I always worried about people being took away from me I could never be happy, grabbing my orange jogging suit I threw it on along with some all white air max ninety- fives.

Making it to where my parents headstones was I sat there placing the flowers there. I smiled at the thought Brayden had got my parents headstone made a year ago when we could never find them when he took me to the cemetery.

The light breeze that flowed through the air made me want to stay even longer. Hearing foot steps I looked up to see Deandre looking back down I sat there staring at the head stone.

"What was all that about ?"

"You hear me talking to you" He said pulling my face to him as the tears started to fall uncontrollably. "I thought you was my bestfriend why you ain't talking to a nigga bout nothing ? I thought we was better then that Mari"

"I just hate to feel like people are being took away from me. You don't understand"

"But you have us so why you doing all this ? I don't care if I had a thousand girlfriends it won't never change that I'm your friend you know that"

Looking up at him he dried my tears "I'm sorry I was just overwhelmed, I apologize for talking to you like that"

"Yea I thought I was gone have to take you outside and square up. Nah you know I ain't tripping off that , that's nothing compared to how London talk her big shit when she's mad"

"Yea I know. Thanks for being here you and London"

"It's all good fam bam. You know I love you"

"I love you more D" Smiling he helped me up as we exited our way out the cemetery.

-soooooo thoughts ??? On this chapter.

Just to remind y'all the year is still 2012 , Mari is 15 about to be a sophomore and so is London , & Deandre. | Brandon is 18 , Victoria is 18 , Brayden is 21 , Kay is 20 , Martin is 22

I also have have not posted the pictures of them because the pictures I will be using there newer, so once we reach about 2016 of 2015 I will.

But I did give you what Mari and London look like😏 ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
180K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
740K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
270K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...