bangtan oneshots

By tallmcchto

[ bts x m/f! reader ] [ pls bear with my terrible writing ] [ cover by - milkmemo ] highest ranks : #106 → bo... More

ii
ii pt. 2
iii
iii pt. 2
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvii
xviii
xix -texts-
xix pt.2 -texts-
xx (vii pt.2)
xxi-smut
xxii
A/N (for filipinos; not being racist xD)
xxiii
please read.
xxiv

xvi

1.3K 26 7
By tallmcchto

Kim Taehyung X Depressed! Male! Reader

"TaeTaeee!!" (M/N) ran towards Taehyung and Jungkook, waving his hand as a large grin appeared on his face. "(M/N)-ah!" Jungkook greeted back.

"Tch. What are you doing here?" Taehyung clicked his tongue at his 'friend' who was still smiling, despite the brunette's rudeness. "To see you two, of course!" The (h/c)ette exclaimed. "Well, I don't want you here." (M/N)'s grin slowly worn off.

I've heard this too many times before.

Tears threatened to spill from his eyes. No, not now. "Um, you two, I have to go. I left something in the classroom. See 'ya guys later!" He exited the scene, heading towards the empty classroom. He sat on his seat as he looked down at his desk, staring at the droplets of water hitting the wooden surface.

He doesn't love me.

A small smile stitched to his face as he slowly rolled up his left sleeve, revealing his decorated wrist. His hand crept its way to his pocket knife in his pocket and took it out, dragging it against his (s/c) wrist, it releasing red liquid.

I like blood. I've always liked blood. Was his thought as he did so, now stiffling his sobs. Several flashbacks occured in his mind.

-
"Tch. What the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung spat. "Why wouldn't I be here? I like hanging out with you and Jungkook, since you guys are my friends." (M/N) smiled as he said so, elbowing Taehyung.

"We're not friends." Taehyung stood up and exited the park, oblivious to (M/N)'s state as red liquid was seen visibly trailig down his hand as he stood.
-
"Koookiiieeee!!" (M/N) ran to the said boy, tackling him into a hug. "(M/N)-ah!" Jungkook chuckled at his friend. "Get away from that piece of junk." Taehyung snickered at his comment. (M/N) almost cried at the comment.

"Oh shoot! Gotta piss!" Was his excuse befote running to the restroom to cry.
-
"Taehyungie~" Taehyung turned around only to get tackled into a hug by a certain (h/c) hair colored boy. "Get off me, trash." The said boy got off him, hiding the fact he was hurt by the insult. "I was wondering if you would want to go to the movies with me!" (M/N) said, smiling brightly. "Mwo? You think I would go with you?" He chuckled.

"Why would I go to the movies with a garbage can with me?"
-
He exited the classroom heading somewhere private where he could think about some things. The school garden.

-
"(M/N)-ah, please drink these pills." Ms. Gwok, the nurse, said as she tried to give the anti-depression pills to (M/N). "Ani. I'm okay. I've always been." He smiled at her, politely pushing he pills away from him. "But (M/N)--" "I'm fine, Ms. Gwok." He cut her off before standing and leaving the clinic.
-
"Um.. Ms. Gwok, can you please replace my bandages.?" (M/N) asked as he showed his bloodied bandages that was under his uniform sleeves. "Ah, sure." Ms. Gwok slowly removed the bandages and wrapped his arms with new ones. "Kamsahamnida, Ms. Gwok." He bowed before leaving.
-
"(M/N)-ah! Hajima!" Ms. Gwok tried to stop (M/N)'s cutting after she discovered his hideout -which was behind the gymnasium- and saw him cutting. "Ms. Gwok." (M/N)'s eyes widened. "I wanna help you, (M/N). Please, let me help you." The nurse cried as she hugged (M/N) like a mother.

"It's already too late, Yuna."
-
A silent sigh escaped his mouth as he stood up and left the garden. Ms. Gwok is a really nice person. She's like mom, but before mom passed away. What even gave her the motive to help me? He started heading to the rooftop, until he heard his two "bestfriends" talking.

"Hey, hyung. Have you seen (M/N)?"

"I saw him just beside the dog outside."

"Hyung, it's not nice to compare him to a garbage can."

"Fine. I haven't seen him."

"I wonder where he is?"

"Tch. He should just leave. That would be better."

(M/N) clenched his fists as he felt tears trickling down his cheeks. He wants me to leave. He said it would be better. Maybe I should, huh? No one would miss me anyway. He wrote a letter to Ms. Gwok and place it in her clinic.

He made his way to the rooftop and texted Jungkook and Taehyung.

To: Kookieee 🍪🍪

Hey, Jungkook. Thank you for everything. I'm happy you became my friend :) Please never forget me and I will do the same to you. You're a good friend, Jungkook. I wish you a good future. Have kids and have a wife. But of course, girlfriend first :) Again, kamsahamnida, Jeon Jungkook, for everything.

Sent at: 5:42 pm
Seen at: 5:43 pm

To: Salty Taehyung xD

Taehyung-ah. I heard your conversation with Jungkook earlier. You want me to leave, right? You think it's better if I did, right? Well, I'll make your wish come true. It would make you happy, right? Anything for you :) saranghaeyo, Kim Taehyung.

Sent at: 5:44 pm
Seen at 5:44 pm

"Tch. So that brat is an eavesdropper." Taehyung mumbled as he read the first to sentenced. 'You want me to leave, right? You think it's better if I leave, right? Well, I'll make your wish come true. It would make you happy, right? Anything for you :)

He stopped reading for a moment when he realized something. He called me Taehyung.. Something's wrong..

'Saranghaeyo, Kim Taehyung.'

(M/N) jumped off the rooftop, feeling the wind embrace him as he was closing to the concrete floor below him. I'll be with you, eomma. Wait for me. It'll only be a few seconds.

"Taehyung-ah.... Do you think... He.. He commited suicide...?" Jungkook asked, as he adverted his gaze from (M/N)'s message to Taehyung, worry filling his eyes.

"Why... Why would he? This is probably just a prank..." Taehyung said but his face said otherwise. They checked all the classrooms, the washrooms, and every room of he school and even requested a girl to check in the girl's washroom until they heard an ambulance. Oh shit..

The two left the shool building, seeing an ambulance and two men carrying a stretcher with a body laying. No.... It can't be...

The two slowly went to the stretcher and uncovered the white sheet of cloth placed on the area of the body's face, revealing it was indeed, (M/N).

Taehyung's whole word crashed as he felt his eyes begin to water, his mouth trying to say something but it was just open and his heart crashed into billions of pieces. "(M-(M/N)...." He managed to stutter out as tears slowly dripped.

Jungkook felt his heart break as he saw his bestfriend almost dead as he started crying. "Hyung.... Mianhe hyung... For all my mistakes..." He muttered to thr unconcious (M/N) who was now being brought to the hospital.

Yuna, a.k.a Ms. Gwok went to the hospital as well, crying as if (M/N) was her son. "Ms. Gwok, do you have any idea why he did that..?" Jungkook was the first to talk. "Ne, I do.." Yuna sniffed as she said it, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

"I found out when he transfered here to Seoul University. His parents died in a car accident. He started cuttig ever since that happened so he always went to my clinic to rewrap his bandages. I was the only one to know that, of course. He wanted to live is best which resulted to hanging out with the two of you. Ever since he hang out with the two of you, he became more depressed and started burning his own skin. He treated me like his mother and sometimes would accidentally call me "eomma" so i treated him like my own son. I tried giving him anti-depression pills before but he refused stating he was okay. He acted so happy to not let anyone worry about him. He's a good boy, I wish he would live." She finished and small droplets of tears ran down her cheeks.

"He.... He was always happy... This is so unexpected..." Taehyung said. He felt his heart sink in guilt as he thought that he was the reason that (M/N) jumped from the building.

"Mr. (L/N) is awake. Please visit one by one." The doctor said as she exited the room.

Yuna was the first to come in. "(M/N)-ah... I told you not to..." She held (M/N)'s pale hand while sobbing. "Saranghae, (M/N).. I love you... You're like a son to me... A son I never had.." She said before standing up and letting Jungkook in.

"Hyung.! Why didn't you tell us...? We could've helped you.. We're friends, right? You said that yourself! Just know, hyung. We'll always be there for you. You're a great hyung." Jungkook smiled and released a few tears before leaving.

Taehyung didn't know what to say a he sat beside (M/N) and held his hand in both of his hands. "(M/N)... Mianhe. Mianhe..... I didn't mean to.. My stupid mouth just started throwing you insults. I'm so stupid.. I'll stop! I swear I will... Just wake up, god dammit you pabo.." He started off and flinched once he felt (M/N)'s fingers twitch.

"T...... Taehyung..?" He stuttered. "(M/N)!" Taehyung's eyes widened. "So i'm s-still alive..? Such a sh-shame.. I guess a three story building wouldn't kill someone." (M/N) chuckled sadly as he said it, making Taehyung mad.

"What do you mean "such a shame", you ass?! Did you know how worried I was?!" He shouted, making (M/N) surprised. "You... You were wo-worried?" "You jerk, why wouldn't I be?! I love you, after all!" Taehyung's face turned into a light shade of red as he said it.

"Nado saranghae...." (M/N) smiled lightly at his now boyfriend. "Idiot..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
384 34 20
❝And after all you've done I still love you Because ... Why wouldn't I?❞ Taekook fanfic with a pinch of Yoonmin & Namjin, in which Jungkook totally i...
681K 21.1K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
6.2K 107 41
[FINISHED] I love these two dolls. My co-worker has two boyfriends. And my 'boss' is now in jail...... what has my life come to? Credits to the maker...