The Potter Girl.

By MyaWuvsYou

What happened when Heather finds out she's not abandoned by her parents.That she has a brother,twin actually... More

The Potter Girl.
Chapter 2:Finding Out
Chapter 3 Meeting the Weasleys
Chapter 4 The Encounter
Chapter 5 Sorting
Chapter 6 The Bet
Chapter 8 "Wow.."
Chapter 9:Friends?

Chapter 7 The Deal

83 2 0
By MyaWuvsYou

Harry's POV

"No no no.NO!",I said furiously to Ron.

We were in the Common Room and it was about 10 o clock.He had his head in his hands,looking nervous.

"Mate,just listen!I just want to ask her on a date!It's simple."He told me.He wanted to date my sister.And I wasn't letting it happening.No!Not Ron.

He's just too....Weird.Even if he is my best friend,I just met my sister and its my duty to watch out for her.

I groaned."You listen!Your not dating my sister and that's final,Ron!You already had a 'thing' going on with Hermione,and you messed that up by breaking her heart".

I'm not letting him do that to Heather.

His face was red,meaning he was angry.Too bad.

"Ya know what?I'll find out if she likes me,and if she does,I'm telling her I do too.And your not her dad,Harry."Ron yelled at me.My temper was rising instantly.

"I'M THE CLOSTEST THING SHE HAS TO A DAD RON!DON'T YOU REMEBER,OUR PARENTS WERE MURDERED!!",I screamed at him.After I did,I felt like I wanted to take it all back but then again,I kinda meant what I said.

Ron's head snapped straight up.He narrowed his eyes and his ears were getting red.

Great,now we  were both angry.

Then his emotion changed to sadness.He eyes were on the ground,as if thinking about what he was going to say.

"She can speak for herself,sorry Harry",was all he told me,then walking up to our dorms and slamming the door.I don't know why he wants to date her so badly.

Or maybe Harry,it's because every other guy thinks she's beautiful and your just being a good protective brother.

But am I being over protective?I mean,I just don't want her to get hurt.

Ugh.

Running my hair through my hands I sit by the fireplace and just stare at it for awhile.Then I heard footsteps.The person was coming my direction.

It was Heather.She was in her pajamas(a white tank top and white sweats) and came to sit down next to me.She smiled softly.She did this a lot.

"Hey,big bro.What's the matter",she asked.I didn't know weather to let Ron ask her or to just ask her myself.

I smiled back."I'll just let Ron tell you tomorrow.Nothing to worry about.So how was your first day?",I said.She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Fine.Malfoy tried to get me to like him.But I don't fancy him.At least,I hope I don't.Hehe."She giggled and I laughed.I really hoped she didn't like Malfoy.Ron,I can mayyybe have a acceptance for but Malfoy?Haha,it's not even an option.

"Please sis,don't fall into his trap.He gets many girls wrapped around his finger,uses them,then throws them away like trash.Sis,even if he seems like he might love you,don't do it.Don't become the pray.I don't want to see you hurt",I told her seriously.She gazed at me  for awhile,then nodded.I sighed of relief and her attention was now on a small mouse in front of her.Where did that come from?

She smiled at it.I knew she could speak to animals.

"Hi little guy!Are you lost?",she asked the mouse.The mouse squeaked softly.

"No?Well,I'm Heather Potter and this is my twin brother,Harry.Nice to meet you....".

Another squeak.

Heather gasped."You don't have a name?Well I'm ganna name you....Squeaks!How's that?",she asked.The mouse squeaked for a minute and then ran off.

Heather turned back to me."He had to go.His family was worried about him.But it's okay",She gave me her signature smile ans started to get up.

"Well,we do have classes tomorrow,then it's Saturday,no classes,so we should be heading to bed",She told me.I agreed and stood up also.

"Goodnight Harry.And make sure you get bunches of sweet dreams.."She said,walking up to her dorm and shutting it quietly.

Yeah,Goodnight sis.

Ron's POV

-FlashBack-

Hermione sobbed into her hands quietly.I just stood there awkwardly.

"Y-You're dumping me?Really Ronald?We're only eleven!"She said.I felt bad for breaking her heart.

It's just that....We weren't really a good match,always fighting about everything.I got tried of it so I decided that breaking up would be best for both of us.

"I'm really sorry Hermione.We aren't a good match",was all I said.

She looked up at me.Her eyes red from crying, Puffy."Ronald....You...I....I think we both need some time also.But I hope,when we get older,we could sort this out and become the couple I know we can be someday?",she gazed into my eyes.

Of course I still wanted her to be my friend.Just not my girlfriend.

I nodded.She smiled sadly and walked away.

-FlashBack Over-

Wow..I really need to get my priorities straight.

Heather s POV

Waking up was  the best feeling today.I couldn't wait to go to classes and talk to my friends.

I swung my feet over my bed and walked to the bathroom upon the cold wood floor.I took a hot shower and left ny hair up,being to lazy to wash it.

After,I applied some frizz natural control spray and left my hair naturally wavy.Then I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to my trunk.

I pulled out my robes,skirt,knee high white socks and my shirt and tie.I dropped my towel and put my clothes on,then realizing that I was alone.Everyone else's must've been downstairs.

After I applied my finishing touches,I skipped downstairs to see Hermione,Harry and Ron waiting for me.Ron grinned.I giggled.

Harry stepped between the middle of Ron and I when Ron's hand grazed upon mine.He was trying to hold it?Why?

I gave an awkward smile at Ron and stepped over to walk with Mione.She was reading,and looking at Ron.A look that was heating up ny emotions.Hmph.

We walked to the Great Hall and sat down to eat.Ron took 4 spoonfuls of everything and I only had an Apple and some oatmeal.After we finished,I walked with Harry to our classes,avoiding Ron.

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything,but all day he was trying to get me to do stuff with him.Weather it was holding his hand or hug him for a long amount of time.What was up with him?

Finally it was free period and me and Mione left to the library.Ron and Harry followed but I could tell Harry didn't want to come here.

Once we got comfortable,a girl our age came up to us.She had a Griffendor robe,but I've never seen her.Ever.I smiled politely.

"Uh,um,hi.My name is Marissa.Marissa Black.I,I'm new here,I'm in Griffendor and I saw that you two were in Griffendor so I was wondering where you could tell me where the Common Room is?",she asked.A twinkle in her eye looked so familiar.I don't know why...

"Hi Marissa!I'm Heather Potter,this is Hermione Granger!Welcome to Hogwarts.I'm new here too,but I started yesterday.What year are you?".I asked.

"Second.And nice to meet you Hermione,Heather."

"A Second Year?Wow,do you have your dorm papers with you?",Mione asked.Marissa nodded and dug the paper out from her robe pocket.Hermione stared at it and smiled back at me.

Well,Heather,It looks like we have a new doormate,she's with us."

I smiled back at the girl.She was so pretty!She had a dark brunette hair color that was naturally straight.I could tell.And her eyes were dark brown with hints of green.And a little bit taller than me too.

"Congrats Marissa,we're your new roommates.Can I see your schedule?",I asked .She handed it to me.We had the same schedule.She was  on f.p right now too.I grinned.

"You can stay here with us and we can all go to next class together.We have the same schedule ",I told her,patting the seat next to me witch was empty.She took a seat and suddenly Ron came over.

He looked at the girl in one glance and stared at me."Heather,I need to talk to you,in private",he ordered.Wondering what could he want,I stood up and followed him to the back of the Library,by the restricted area.I turned around to ask what he wanted me for and BAAM!!He smashed his lips on mine.Hard.

I stood there stunned and awkward.WTF?!

He wrapped his arms around my waist and suddenly I got entranced in the kiss,almost deepening it.

What?No Heather!No!

I quickly pushed him off from me and closed my eyes,turning the other way.I was thinking what the hell  just happened in my head.He just KISSED me.

I spun back around.He was waiting there,for me to say something.

"Ronald!!Why the Merlin did you just do that?",I asked in a whisper/shout.

He gazed into my eyes.It was hard not to get lost into his eyes.But I was determined.

"Do you like me?",was all he answered.I was still stunned by what just happened.

"Answer!".

"Um......Ronald.Of course I like you.Your my friend!",I told him.His ears turned red.Uh-Oh.

"Heather,I'm asking if you like me More than a friend.Because I do.I like you a lot."He said.My heart was beating super fast.How do I answer.?

Well Heather,Do you like him?

I dunno.Do I?

Well he's cute!And sweet,funny,nice.

"Ronald.We're only twelve.Ugh.Yea I think your cute,do I like like you?I don't know right now Ron.Just give me time to think."I said to him,then walking away  down the hall.

UGH.Why does he have to like me?

I'm his best mates sister!He wouldn't do that to Harry.

Or would he?

I snapped out of my hard thinking when I was pulled into a corridor by the arm.It was dark,super dark,I couldn't tell who grabbed me.

"Harry?",I asked.He person shushed me.It was a boy.UGH not Ron!

"Ron!Just leave me alone."I say,walking off but the person grabs me again.

I take out my wand."Lumos",I whisper.It turns out to be Malfoy.Ugh just what I need.

"What do you want Malfoy"?I hiss at him.His face is filled up with hurt and sadness.I automatically feel sorry for him.

"

"Heather,I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I've done and said to you.It's just that I think you're really pretty and I get all nervous when I speak to you,I don't know what to say.I really want to be friends with you",he said nervously.I looked into his eyes.His whole face was sincere,I decided to be nice and forgive him.

"Whatever Malfoy",I say and turn my back to walk out but he grabs me once more and spins me around.

"Okay,don't accept my apology.I'll just tell Potter I saw you and Weasley snogging,and he'll hate you for sure.Tsk tsk tsk,Yeah,he'll be really super disappointed when he finds out you were kissing his best mate behind his back",Malfoy spat.My heart was racing again.He couldn't!He wouldn't.

"You have no proof!",I spat back,smirking.He held up three moving pictures.They were of me and Ron.Kissing.Actually looks like we were snogging!

I let out a loud sigh."Okay,what do you want?".I knew he wanted something,he wand  blackmailing me!

He stared hard into my eyes."You have to do whatever I say.For the entire semester.And if you don't,poor little potter will be heart broken",he said.Wow,do whatever Malfoy wanted?

It couldn't be that hard.Pssh.This was ganna be  piece of cake!

"Deal".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 19
"JUST LET ME HELP YOU (Y/N)!" Ron shouts "You cant! my whole life was a lie!." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Its Harry and (Y/n)s second year at Hogwarts...
397 0 33
Evie Lupin is the name she has so people wouldn't know her true self. After an incident that revealed newfound powers, she didn't want anything to do...
7.1K 130 25
Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwarts their parents are happy for them. So w...
488K 14.1K 61
What if Harry Potter isn't the only survivor. What if he have a twin, but never get the chance to meet her? Yes... Her, his twin is a girl. A beautif...