Chapter 7 The Deal

Harry's POV

"No no no.NO!",I said furiously to Ron.

We were in the Common Room and it was about 10 o clock.He had his head in his hands,looking nervous.

"Mate,just listen!I just want to ask her on a date!It's simple."He told me.He wanted to date my sister.And I wasn't letting it happening.No!Not Ron.

He's just too....Weird.Even if he is my best friend,I just met my sister and its my duty to watch out for her.

I groaned."You listen!Your not dating my sister and that's final,Ron!You already had a 'thing' going on with Hermione,and you messed that up by breaking her heart".

I'm not letting him do that to Heather.

His face was red,meaning he was angry.Too bad.

"Ya know what?I'll find out if she likes me,and if she does,I'm telling her I do too.And your not her dad,Harry."Ron yelled at me.My temper was rising instantly.

"I'M THE CLOSTEST THING SHE HAS TO A DAD RON!DON'T YOU REMEBER,OUR PARENTS WERE MURDERED!!",I screamed at him.After I did,I felt like I wanted to take it all back but then again,I kinda meant what I said.

Ron's head snapped straight up.He narrowed his eyes and his ears were getting red.

Great,now we  were both angry.

Then his emotion changed to sadness.He eyes were on the ground,as if thinking about what he was going to say.

"She can speak for herself,sorry Harry",was all he told me,then walking up to our dorms and slamming the door.I don't know why he wants to date her so badly.

Or maybe Harry,it's because every other guy thinks she's beautiful and your just being a good protective brother.

But am I being over protective?I mean,I just don't want her to get hurt.

Ugh.

Running my hair through my hands I sit by the fireplace and just stare at it for awhile.Then I heard footsteps.The person was coming my direction.

It was Heather.She was in her pajamas(a white tank top and white sweats) and came to sit down next to me.She smiled softly.She did this a lot.

"Hey,big bro.What's the matter",she asked.I didn't know weather to let Ron ask her or to just ask her myself.

I smiled back."I'll just let Ron tell you tomorrow.Nothing to worry about.So how was your first day?",I said.She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Fine.Malfoy tried to get me to like him.But I don't fancy him.At least,I hope I don't.Hehe."She giggled and I laughed.I really hoped she didn't like Malfoy.Ron,I can mayyybe have a acceptance for but Malfoy?Haha,it's not even an option.

"Please sis,don't fall into his trap.He gets many girls wrapped around his finger,uses them,then throws them away like trash.Sis,even if he seems like he might love you,don't do it.Don't become the pray.I don't want to see you hurt",I told her seriously.She gazed at me  for awhile,then nodded.I sighed of relief and her attention was now on a small mouse in front of her.Where did that come from?

She smiled at it.I knew she could speak to animals.

"Hi little guy!Are you lost?",she asked the mouse.The mouse squeaked softly.

"No?Well,I'm Heather Potter and this is my twin brother,Harry.Nice to meet you....".

Another squeak.

Heather gasped."You don't have a name?Well I'm ganna name you....Squeaks!How's that?",she asked.The mouse squeaked for a minute and then ran off.

Heather turned back to me."He had to go.His family was worried about him.But it's okay",She gave me her signature smile ans started to get up.