What A Catch (A Patrick Stump...

By MeganStump

Megan has been friends with Pete for around a year now and since Fall Out boy returned from their three year... More

The Friend
The names Patrick, Patrick Stump
Wink Wink
Room Mate? Or Room Date?
I want to be with you forever
Dont you trust me?
Kisses are the best
Hint Hint
What are you doing!?
Patty Cakes
And to the beach we go
The Public Beach
If I Woke Up Next To You
Prove It
Rising Tension
Breaking News
Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
Relationship Stuff
It Just Felt Right.
Please Dont Leave Me
A Fangirls Dream
Phone Call From Home
Guy From The Posters
Family Love
Whispers
Everything goes wrong eventaually.
Memories in the coffee shop.
Hearing From You
Just a few drinks
Ill Fix This
Familiar Faces (Prt1)
Familiar Faces (Prt2)
Promises
I cant lose you again.
A/N
I knew nothing
Fuck The Plan!
Fashionably Late
Trick'
Paparazzi...
Headlines
Thank You All!:)
One Of Those Days
Everything's NOT okay.
Loves Like War
Trade Mistakes
Wake Me Up
10K THANK YOU!
Am I Imagining This?
Let Her Go
Bacon?
Till Death Do Us Part
:( ~authors note
The 'good' bunk
Just One Yesterday
Old Friends
Shots & Screams
Sirens
Saying Goodbye?
You need a doctor baby? You scared?
New story!
Me & My Imaginary Friends
Music Store Emergancy
Pregnacy with jalex.
Its been a while..
Im not dead

Bullet Proof Love

2.7K 72 32
By MeganStump

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Recap:

"This is defiantly Megan Stumps room, you can go in"

I said a quick thank you and burst through the door. What I saw shocked me, there she was...

Awake.

"Megan?" I almost whispered.

"Patrick!" she almost shouted with the biggest smile on her face.

I ran over and hugged her tightly, "I'm so glad your okay!"

"Well..." the doctor began. "Megan may be awake but she's most defiantly not 100% okay..."

---------------------------------------------

Patrick's P.O.V
Of course, nothing can ever go right without something going wrong.
In this case I'd just got Megan back and now we were about to get told some not-so-good news.
The doctor shuffled some papers and set them down on the counter at the side of the room but keeping one from the pile in hand. With the single sheet from the pile he walked over to where we all stood around Megan's bed.
I'm actually surprised they let us all in here at once, I mean there's two whole bands in here...
He cleared his throat and scanned over the paper once again before shaking his head slowly. There was an extremely long silence, it was killing me. I needed to know what wasn't right with Megan, if it was something really bad if never forgive myself. I could've stopped her from going back to the bus...

"No you could've of patrick, you didn't know this was gonna happen..." Pete said softly resting his hand on my shoulder.

Realising I'd said that aloud I nodded my head and sighed.
I looked up at Megan who was already looking at me, she smiled lovingly and I smiled back.

'It's not your fault' she mouthed at me.

I reached out for her hand and squeezed it gently, I had missed this.

"Well according to the file Megan is very lucky to be alive. After suffering from 3 bullet wounds, head injury, and broken arm you recovered them all very well! Also it seams no harm was done to the baby but were gonna do a few more tests to make sure, however we are positive it's okay!" The doctor said in a cheerful voice.

I hugged her carefully avoiding hurting any cuts or bruises, "you did it, again" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"I'm indestructible" she replied laughing slightly.

"You certainly are" I said, moving a piece of hair out of her face and returning to my seat beside her bed.

"Didn't you say something was wrong?" Vic asked with concern.

"Oh, yes I did..." the doctors said, his voice far from cheery.

I gulped and awaited the news anxiously.

"Could everyone leave the room so I can talk to Megan alone please?" the doctor announced.

Everyone started to leave but I just stayed seated.

"And you, please" he said again.

"Let him stay please" Megan pleaded but he refused.

I stared at the doctor grimly before getting up and leaving. Why couldn't I stay in with her?

Megan's P.O.V
I watched as Patrick left the room, whatever I was about to be told I needed him here.
I'm not sure if I can cope on my own.

"Now, where were we?" the doctor said sitting when Patrick was moments ago.

"You were going to say what's wrong?" I questioned.

"Ah yes, I was"

I anxiously waited as he fumbled about with more papers then set them down on his lap.

"Anna died earlier today, the cause of her death was a deep bullet wound in the back of her leg. 34 minutes after the bullet was removed Anna died because of severe blood loss." He said quietly.

I looked at him on confusion.

"How does this concern me?" I asked.

"Your getting charged for her murder"

My heart sank and my mouth went dry. I stared at the doctor in disbelief, unable to form words to reply.

"No this isn't right!" I screamed, "Anna was the one who held me hostage, shot me three times, drugged me, hid me in her basement and so much more! I'm pregnant you can't arrest me!" I shouted at the doctor.

"I understand but I have no control over any of this, if you'd like I could get the police in here for you to talk to them?"

"I'd like that"

He nodded and left the room.
A few minutes later there was a knock at the door followed by two police men walking into the room. They sat beside my bed and began talking.

"So your Megan Stump?" The smaller one asked.

"Correct"

"I'm Paul" The short one said, and this is Danny" he said referring to his friend.

"Ok" I said bluntly,

"Are you aware of how Anna die and why we are here?"

I nodded.

We continued to talk about what happened to me whilst I was in Anna's house, I told them everything I remembered. As we talked they nodded and butted in a few times but once I was done with the story they began explaining why I was being charged of Anna's murder. Honestly the reasons were pathetic, if Anna was alive she would've been going down for this but because she's dead now I am.

"Just tell me one thing" I said cutting Paul of.

"Okay" he agreed.

"If Anna was still alive would she be getting arrested?"

They both looked at eachother, searching for something to say.

"We can't answer that" Danny said quickly.

"Oh trust me you can" I pushed.

"I'm sorry we..."

Before he could continue another two cops walked into the room,

"Got cha!" they shouted as they ran to where Paul and Danny sat.

They handcuffed them both before two more police men came and took them away. My head was now spinning in confusion as the new police men sat down.

"Were awfully sorry about those impostors Mrs Stump"

"Imposters?" I asked just to make sure I'd herd that correctly.

"Yes, Anna had payed them both to cut off her life support then frame the murder on you so she wouldn't go to jail"

I took me a few minutes to get the information into my head, Anna payed them to do this?

"We know your very confused at the minute but I can assure you that you will not be charged with Anna's murder, if she was alive he would have been jailed right away."

We sat and talked more and in the end I understood everything clearly. Turns out I'm not going to jail but the two impostors are.
I waved goodbye to the two police men as they left the room, the same doctor from before coming back in.

"We are very sorry for all the confusion, the two impostors have been here since you both came in and knew everything they needed to therefor us not knowing the difference" he apologised.

"It's okay, I'm just glad it all sorted" I replied with a smile.

"Well there's some more good news too, you'll be able to go right after we do a blood test"

I thanked him as he left to go get the nurses to take my blood. I relaxed in the bed and sighed, looks like everything's gonna be okay.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:
I feel like this chapter was to short and boring...
I was gonna continue the chapter but I have writers block and can't think of what to do next in the stroy.

Take note of the tittle?
It's a Pierce The Veil song but Megan got shot and she loves patrick?
Hehehehehe.
Only me? Thought so...

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE INBOX, OR KIK ME IT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
-I'll give you credit for the idea in the chapter:)
^kik names further down the page

Alsooooooo,
HUGE! HUGE! HUGEEEEEE! Shout out to my friend Jarrett who reads the story! He tweeted me a while back & we became friends almost instantly! It's been great talking to you:)

If you'd like to talk to me or give me any ideas for the next chapter;
•Inbox me on THIS account! Don't comment!
•Kik: @sleeping_withbands

Social stuff;
•Twitter: @Donnies_Catch
•Instagram: @disloyalorderoffalloutboy
•Kik: Sleeping_withbands
•Vine: ChelseaSmile

I'll update when I get ideas,
Byeeeeeeeee!✌️
-Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.7K 38
==COMPLETED== We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong? Patrick Stump, a...
231K 7.2K 48
~He looked me in my eye. "Damn it Lauren, just tell me!" Pete said frustrated. "I-I can't." I stuttered. "Why?" "It's bad. I'm not supposed to like...
1.7K 36 78
Anna and Julia are two best friends who grew up together. They are two high school graduates heading to the same college together. They are in all th...
7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...