「 finish line 」

By whiterosie_s

Dear Charlie. I think I was more in love with the image of what we could have been. . . . . ligne d'arrivée... More

a/n;;
⟶ entry one
⟶ entry two
⟶ entry three
⟶ entry four
⟶ entry five
⟶ entry seven
⟶ entry eight
⟶ entry nine
⟶ entry ten
⟶ entry eleven
⟶ entry twelve
⟶ entry thirteen
⟶ entry fourteen

⟶ entry six

15 0 0
By whiterosie_s

Yes, I loved you. 

[Short story]

"Did you actually love me?"

She halted and stayed silent for a while, completely bewildered and almost jumped at the sound of his voice- unsure if she heard him properly. After a mild pause, she asked, "Did you just ask what I think you asked?"

She turned around and looked at his shockingly serious face, as he responded, "Considering the way you reacted; probably."

She looked down, "Could you ask it again?" she chuckled awkwardly, "Just in case I ramble on about something really embarrassing and off-topic."

"10 years ago, did you really love me?" he repeated, "Like the way Chris mentioned?"

She stared at him blankly and bit her lip. A long pause and a small smile before she spoke, "I'm unsure about a lot of things; I'm a very indecisive person - the kind that you subtly hated. You could ask Arianna or Chris, and they would say so.

"But if there was ever one thing I was certain about, it was that: yes, I did love you - I was in love with you.

"And you could say I'm overreacting - that I was too young to truly understand the concept of love. But I did, it was a very mature and genuine love that was too much for a 14-year-old girl to handle, and so, she fucked up."

She breathed a sigh of relief before she gave a sweet smile, "I've waited forever to say this to you.

"But yes. Yes, I really did," she nodded and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 4.2K 61
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ➽🤍 Ongoing ➽🤎 Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
135K 3.1K 51
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
122K 288 18
the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations
170K 701 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.