Having a Bit of Trust (Dick G...

By redhood-for-hire

"I'll use you as a warning sign, that if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind." - Richard John "... More

Prologue
Having a Bit of Trust - Part One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

synopsis

526 15 0
By redhood-for-hire

"I'll use you as a warning sign, that if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind."

-

Richard John "Dick" Grayson was the type of person who wore his heart on his sleeve, he could easily trust anyone. Rosalyn Grace "Rose" Fernandez was the type of person who continuously looked over her shoulder, she trusted no one. What happens when two polar opposites become unlikely friends?

redhood-for-hire © 2016

[ Book 1 in the Devoted Robin Series ]

All Books in Series

#1 Having a Bit of Trust (Dick Grayson)

- ongoing -

#2 Letting Go (Jason Todd)

- ongoing -

#3 Hiding Away (Tim Drake)

- coming soon -

#4 Showing Strength (Damian Wayne)

- coming soon -

#5 Rising to the Mantle (Bonus)

- coming soon -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 23
Love may seem like a really complicated term depending on the person who seeks it. It can be pretty like a scene from a fairytale, but it can be the...
49.8K 1.7K 16
Three years. It's been three years since the death of Dick Wayne, and Renegade. The city lost a hero. Bruce Wayne lost a son. Jason, Tim, Damian they...
527 40 10
Bad things happen in Gotham all the time. Damian really shouldn't let what happened get to him. But when he sees the newly orphaned Dick Grayson tryi...
103K 3.7K 17
"Don't you know who they are?" "No, should I?" "They're the Wayne boys, kind of odd, but so hot." โ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡โ–กโ—‡ Jason and Richard (Dick) Wayn...