To See Our Love [Twilight Fan...

By XxskatergrrlxX

Bella Swan is living in Forks, a small town in Washington. Living with her father, the town chief deputy, she... More

A New World
All I Want is Her
Best Friends? Forever and Always
Things Get A Little Furry..

To See Our Love [Twilight FanFiction](Bella & Alice Love Story)girlxgirl

27.1K 221 36
By XxskatergrrlxX

Chapter 1: What Are You?

Bella’s POV

I couldn’t help it as I watched her sit across the cafeteria with her adoptive brothers and sister. She laughed softly, her golden eyes glowing with excitement as the bigger one, Emmett I think said a joke. Her eyes shifted towards me and I looked away quickly, a blush evident on my face. Curious I turned back to face her to see her looking down, a small smile held on her face while Edward, another brother, watched me with curious eyes. A small smile slipped on my lips as she looked at me, not expecting me to be watching her again and look away quickly. The other boy, the one that looks like he is in pain, looked at me with wide eyes which made me feel exposed. He quickly regained his composure and looked away. 

“Bella, Bella you there?” my friend Angela asked.

“Huh? Oh yea umm sorry I just kind of spaced out a little,” I replied quickly. “So do any of you have plans for this weekend?”

“Oh yes I was going to ask if you wanted to head over to Seattle with me and Jessica,” she asked.

“Umm sure, i’ll just have to ask Charlie but I am sure it will be okay,” I replied, though my mind was elsewhere.

For the rest of the lunch period I zoned in and out of their conversations but never looked back to the Cullen table, never met eyes with the strange little pixie that seemed to consume my every thought. As the bell rang I finally allowed my eyes to drift back over to her table to see her sitting there alone with a glazed over look, my good side got to me and I approached her slowly. She stayed frozen on the spot, completely unfocused, as I stood behind her. My fingers touched her shoulder and I pulled back, a gasp escaping my lips as I felt her icy cold skin. Her body turned and jumped up quickly as she looked at me, an odd expression on her face.

“Im uhh s-sorry I was just checking to see if you were okay,” I stuttered out.

“Well i’m fine,” she stated slowly. “You shouldn’t be talking to me.”

I stepped back as her words crashed into me, “oh umm yeah I guess.”

“Wait I didn’t mean for it to come out like that,” she explained. “Sorry, I just usually keep to myself.”

I nodded, full of understanding. “But you really shouldn’t be talking to me, its not good for you,” she said again.”

“Im pretty sure that I am old enough to know what is and isn’t good for me,” I replied with defiance clear in my voice.

She smiled causing all my thoughts and breathing to fall short and I leaned forward instinctively. The glazed look crossed her face quickly then was replaced with worry as she stepped back, “I should get to class.”

“Oh uh yea I should go too,” I said, trying to gather my thoughts.

She nodded then turned and walked the other way, the porcelain skin of her arm was left exposed to a small patch of sunlight and seemed to glow. I shook my head and closed my eyes then looked back to see her gone, I must have imagined it. 

Alice’s POV 

The rest of the day went by slowly as I tried to hide my thoughts from Edward, unable to tell him how close I got to Bella. Eventually he would understand that it was not my fault but he would tell the others and Rosalie will not forgive me if our secret is exposed. I sighed and finally the bell rang, allowing me to get up out of my seat and leave the class. 

“What happened after lunch with Bella?” Jasper asked as he came up behind me.

We spoke too low for the others around us to hear and I tried to think of an excuse as he continued, “and I want the truth, I already know that you are going to try and lie.”

I sighed then tried to explain what happened, “I had a vision of Bella in the woods, being followed by two vampires. While I was having the vision she approached me and touched my arm, she felt the temperature and pulled away which made me lose the vision. We talked a little and I had another vision of her kissing me, after that I told her I had to go and left quickly. I don’t know whats going on but I think we need to keep a close eye on her.”

He looked at me, shock clear on his face as he tried to find the right words. “Did you recognize the vampires?”

“No, they looked nomadic but were hunting her. I wont let her get hurt,” I replied with determination in my voice.

“This stays between us, if Rosalie finds out you know how she will react. Edward could help but I am not 100% sure of how he will react,” Jasper said.

“I can handle him, I just wont let her get hurt,” I replied quickly as another vision hit me.

Bella was running through the woods, hissing could be heard from behind her. She tripped over her own feet and crashed to the forest as a dark figure loomed over her with bright red eyes and glittering skin. He leaned down and grabbed her shoulder, his fingers secured around her arm and picked her up as if she weighed nothing. She screamed as another figure came behind her, this time a female.

“Well isn’t she a beauty,” the male said in a deep voice.

“Camiel hurry up, i’m hungry and can’t wait much longer,” the female said in a sweet girly voice.

“Please don’t,” Bella whispered as she watched the two vampires.

“Sh sh its okay, you wont feel a thing,” the male assured her in a seductive voice and pulled her close. She pulled away and screamed as he tightened his hold on her arm, her neck was left exposed and he lunged at it as I pulled out from the vision.

“What did you see?” Jasper asked with a worried expression.

“We have to go now! Call Edward its to much of an even match, Bella is in trouble,” I exclaimed then sprinted down the now empty hallways. Jasper ran at my side as we raced passed the school and into the forest, not long afterwards Edward joined us. Luckily Bella came in to view, saving me from explanation.

I hissed and crouched low as I saw her being elevated in the air by the male vampire, they quickly turned to us and their pitch black eyes shone with hunger.

“Put the girl down,” I growled. He looked at me and laughed a deep, dark laugh.

“Sorry we got here first, she is ours,” he stated in a bored tone.

“She is MINE!” I exclaimed in a growl then pounced and pushed him down. She fell to the ground, confusion covered her face. The female took up a defensive posture in front of the male and hissed at us, Jasper approached her in a low, threatening stance and charged her. They fought back and forth as Edward helped me stalk the male, he backed into the tree then used it to propel himself over us. I jumped up and met his body in mid air and sent a kick to his gut that sent him sprawling in the air. Edward was at his side and twisted his arms around his back, I grabbed his legs and pulled. The males body fell limp to the ground, and at the sight of the females mate body she screamed allowing Jasper to get a hold on her neck and twist. 

We gathered their bodies and put them together, Jasper pulled out a lighter and disposed of the bodies as I turned to face Bella. Her thin frame was huddled in a ball by a nearby rock and shivering, I approached her slowly and she looked at me. A sweet scent invaded my nose as she jumped on me and wrapped her arms around me, sobs escaped her chest. I clung to her tightly and ran my fingers through her hair slowly then turned to my brothers.

“I can’t leave her in this state, she has to come home with us so Carlisle can get a look at her,” I said to no one in particular.

Jasper sent me a wave of calmness to ease my worry as I ran with Bella in my arms towards our home. The white walls came into view and I braced my feet against the floor and pushed off jumping into the air and landing on the second floor with Bella clinging to me. Everyone gasped as they saw Bella covered in dirt and leaves, Carlisle immediately took her from my arms and laid her down on the sofa. 

“What happened to her shoulder?” he asked after examining it.

“She was taken by two vampires, which we quickly disposed of, one of them was holding her by her shoulder when we got there. I jumped and he threw her to the floor, so it might be bruised,” I explained.

“Well it does have slight bruising, nothing that needs major care. Though she is in no state to be moved and needs to rest, i’ll call her father. For now she can stay here,” Carlisle said professionally.

I nodded then picked her up and carried her upstairs, as I passed Edward he caught my eye a curios look in his. A slight nod passed between us and I continued to carry her to my room. After putting her down on the bed she curled into a ball and her breathing grew slow and heavy. My fingers trailed down her cheek softly and I had to pull myself away from her and get a hold of myself. 

“What is happening to me?” I whispered to myself.

I turned to walk out of the room but she stopped me, “Alice please don’t leave me alone.”

“I wont ever leave you alone,” I replied as I curled up next to her. She pulled me against her side and cuddled up to me. “Why are you so cold?”

“Shh shh I will explain it all to you when you wake up, you just need to sleep right now,” I whispered in her ear softly.

She nodded softly then laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep again as I watched her. Her eyes fluttered below her eyelids and she whimpered a little, I began to panic when she started thrashing around and held her tightly while whispering soothing words in her ear.

“Bella its me Alice, its going to be okay. Calm down, I wont let anything happen to you. Its just a bad dream, shh go to sleep,” I cooed. Finally she relaxed and her breathing evened out again, I smiled as she kissed my shoulder then fell asleep.

Bella’s POV

My body felt exhausted and my shoulder still ached where his fingers clamped down on it, at that thought my body shot up. I looked around to see Alice looking at me with wide eyes, and I remembered how she fought him off, how her eyes glowed and the growls that passed through her chest as she launched herself at him.

“What are you?” I asked.

“Bella you aren’t stable yet, please just calm down,” she pleaded with me.

“I saw you attack him. You growled and your eyes, you guys tore him apart,” my voice faltered at the end.

“There is a lot that I will need to explain to you but I need you to keep an open mind,” she requested. I nodded slowly and sat back down as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breathes.

“As you have noticed my family and I aren’t exactly normal, in fact were not even close to being normal,” she began. “Bella I am a vampire.”

“Oh,” was all I could make out before the darkness consumed me again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SOOO NEW STORY, sorry but I just love twilight especially Alice. And when I first read the books and the movies just seeing the relationship between Alice and Bella got me thinking of this story so im just going along with it. Tell me what you think(: <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 82 8
According to his friends, Jacob has a type. Tiny brunettes with down-to-earth natures and caring hearts. From New Moon to Breaking Dawn, Jacob faces...
1.9K 44 15
Elena Swan has been in Forks for a few months now. The only reason she stayed was because of Edward Cullen. But when an accident causes him to leave...
1.4M 32.2K 76
This story is complete and unedited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that sho...
351K 6.6K 18
Summer Robertson has just moved to Forks, Washington, and isn't expecting much. When her life is flipped upside down and she becomes friends with wer...