Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 8- light fight

9K 293 80
By Noodlepanda

The door bell rung and I was not ready at all.

Don't get wrong, I wasn't putting on makeup or stuff, I was doing homework.

Just because I'm going to see someone get beat up doesn't mean I shouldn't be doing my homework. It's still very important.

At the minute I was on my physics homework. I hated physics.

I was completely and utterly acing it but I hated it.

"Hurry up! We have to go or else the opponent would think that I was giving up and I never give up." Dean said banging on my door.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Let me get my jacket-"

"We don't have time! Just take my leather jacket at the back of the car." Dean grabbed my wrist and physically pulled me out the door.

"Bye dad! Have fun on your date." I called out whilst narrowly missing my door frame.

Luckily I had my phone and keys in my pocket. Like I always did.

"Here we are." Sawyer announced.

It was really cold and I grabbed Dean's jacket eagerly.

"You look bad ass." Dean smirked.

"Thanks?" I said trying to hide my blush.

"Let's go inside." Sawyer guided me.

The building was dark and I could literally smell blood.

It made my stomach flip.

"Are you feeling okay?" Sawyer asked me putting his hand in my back.

I let out a deep breath.

"Yeah. I think so."

"This is where I get ready and changed." Dean lead me to a room.

It was a small room, even smaller than my bedroom which, reminds me, I need to repaint it. There was a mirror and a chair. That was it.

"So... what's supposed to happen now?" I asked sitting on the only chair.

"Now we wait for someone to call us to go into the arena." Sawyer said pushing me off the chair to rest his own lazy butt on it.

"Ow?" I said getting up and rubbing my butt.

"Would it be okay if you guys went into the arena? I need time to focus." Dean said looking at the wall.

"No problem. Come on Hails." Sawyer took my arm. "He always wants to be alone before a fight. It's his way of getting ready."

"Oh." I said quietly.

We sat down on the front row while Sawyer greeted some other guys which eyes me up and down. It was so uncomfortable to say the least.

"What?" I snapped.

"You're so feisty." some Blondie said.

"That's not the first time I heard that." I muttered.

"Is she your new toy of the week?" another guy asked.

"No way!" Sawyer said looking appalled. "not that she's bad looking or anything 'cause you're pretty hot." he turned to me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Good. That means I can have her." Blondie 1 said.

"Don't even try. Dean's got his eyes on her. I don't think you want to mess with her if she's got Dean wrapped around her little finger. Plus, she's pretty kick ass as well." Sawyer smirked.

I slapped him on the arm laughing.

"See?" He said talking to the other guys.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the HTOP!"

"What does that mean?" I whispered to Sawyer.

"Hurt the opponent permanently." He whispered back.

"How lovely." I muttered.

"On this side we have Mac!" Cheers and woops were heard.

"Then on this side, we have the returning championnnnnn Dean!" The announcer person shouted.

There was an enormous amount of support for him which made my nerves calm down a little but I was still not looking forward to seeing him hurt another person or vice versa.

They both took off their shirts and I saw that Dean no longer had the bandage and that the other guy, Mac, was much larger than Dean. It worried me because it looked like he could crush Dean. But I had faith in him.

I let out a deep breath once the announcer went out of the ring and a slutty looking girl strutted on stage with a sign. Like the things you see on tv. I never knew they were real.

I saw her wink at Dean and I turned away because she was seriously getting on my nerves.

Dean looked at me and winked.

Then the bell rung.

They circled each other and Dean looked abnormally smug. I didn't like the way he looked, it scared me.

Dean teased his opponent and it was obvious that Mac knew what Dean was capable of and that he wasn't going to win.

Then in a blink of an eye, Dean ran into Mac and Dean's head was under his arm, Dean lifted him into the air and body slammed him down.

I flinched and looked away because Mac spat blood out but quickly got up.

"You okay?" Sawyer asked me.

"Yeah. I'll live." I said turning back to see Mac punch Dean in the jaw.

That was a bad idea.

I took in a sharp breath but I promised Dean that I would try and stay as long as possible.

They continued to hurt each other until Dean kicked Mac onto the floor and sat on top of him to just land many punches onto him.

Dean's knuckles were covered in blood and that was pretty much all I could take.

"I'm going outside for some air." I told Sawyer.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he said about to get up.

I pushed him down and told him to just give Dean some support.

I saw Dean glance at me and I just gave him a small smile.

The moment he looked away from Mac, he was pushed off and became the underdog in the fight.

"No!" I shouted which earned me plenty of angry glares.

"Shh." Sawyer warned me.

"Sorry--" Then I ran out.

I couldn't dare to look any longer.

I felt terrible. If I hadn't been such a pussy, he wouldn't have gotten hurt.

I leaned against a wall breathing heavily trying to make my heart calm down.

I never knew how effected I would be if I saw Dean get hurt. I guess it just shows how much I really did care about him.

I hated seeing him get beat up even though he was clearly winning and knowing that I was just sat there doing nothing.

I don't know how people watch the whole thing for entertainment.

"Hey girl." Blondie 1 came out the door. "Never knew you were so girly."

"Shut up. I just didn't like seeing someone get hurt and knowing that I couldn't do anything." I said angrily to him.

He held his hands in surrender.

"Sorry, I know you and Dean are together but--"

"We aren't together." I snapped.

"What? Well you should be, last week Dean couldn't stop talking about you and saying that he wanted us to meet you. Then when he got hurt, it was obvious that you felt it. Like you really do care about each other."

I looked at the floor because what he said about my feelings were completely correct.

I did care about Dean.

We stayed in the silence for a while.

"My name is Felix."

"What?" I said looking up.

"You didn't know my name. My name is Felix." he repeated.

"I'm Hailey."

"Good to know the girl Dean has been nonstop talking about." He smiled.

"Hailey!" I heard someone call out. it was Dean. "Hey, are you all right?" he looked worriedly at me.

"I'm fine." I smiled at Felix.

Dean turned his head to Felix and I saw his jaw clench.

"I'm going to leave you two for now." Felix said then quickly walked away.

"What was that for?" I said sharply

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't need to get angry at Felix. He was just helping me calm down."

"Wait, why did you leave in the first place?" Dean took my hand.

"I didn't want to watch you get hurt." I said quietly.

"It was nothing, besides, I won."

"That doesn't make it any better. I couldn't stay in there and watch you get beat up and the way you hurt the other guy, it was terrible." I took my hand from his and folded my arms together.

I heard him sigh and he ruffled his hair.

"How badly did you get hurt?" I asked softly.

"I've had worse." He shrugged.

Half his face was swollen already and there were marks on his arms that were bound to be bruised the next day.

"Am I the reason your face is swollen?" I remember when I walked out, he looked at me and was punched down.

"It's not your fault, it could've happened on its own."

"I'm sorry."

"No, I should be the one saying sorry, I shouldn't have taken you over here."

"If it makes you feel any better, when you were the one clearly winning, I felt pride." I smiled at him. "As much as I hated seeing all the blood, I felt proud of you."

He just pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"I'm glad." He whispered into my hair. He kissed my forehead and pushed my hair to the side. "You're gorgeous you know?"

"You're not too bad yourself." I smirked back.

I looked back into his baby blue eyes and smiled. He really was good looking.

"Hey Dean, you ready to get your rewar--" Sawyer stopped in front of us.

"You should probably go and get your money." I said pulling away from Dean.

"Um, yeah. You want to come see me gloat?" He smiled with disappointed eyes.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

Sawyer stared at the both of us and his smile grew into a smile like the cheshire cat's.

"Stop being creepy." I said pushing past him.

After Dean recieved his 1000 pounds...? Is that the British currency? I think I'm getting the hang of this Britishness.

"Let's go home." Dean put his hand on the lower part of my back.

"Are you going to sleep over tonight?" Sawyer asked once we got out his car.

"It depends. do you want me to? 'Cause I have homework to do anyways." I shrugged because it didn't really matter.

"I want you to stay." Dean hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Only if you can make a good excuse to tell my Biology teacher about why I don't my project done. Plus, It's my worst subject so far, I mean, I've gotten A- for the past few terms." I said unsurely.

"Are you joking me? A-? If I could get that even once, I would cry tears of joy!" Sawyer exclaimed

"Not everyone is as stupid as you are." Dean joked. "How about you take it over here and I'll help you finish it in double the time."

"So the central nervous system consists of...?"

"The brain and spinal chord. When a receptor is stimulated it sends a signal along the nerve cells, also called neurones, to the brain. The brain then coordinates the response." I answered without thinking.

"Good job, you're going to do great." Dean smiled at me.

"Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Remember, if you need tutoring in any subject I'm always here." I offered.

"You know I won't need help but thanks for the offer."

That earned him a ruffle of his hair.

"Don't mess with the hair." He said whilst putting it all back in place.

"Stop being such a girl." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell that to my abs of steel."

"I swear you have some obsession with your own body."

"Would you not be if you looked like me?" He said cheekily.

"Thanks again for the help." I said packing my bags.

"So you can stay for the night?"

"I guess so, I don't really need to do any homework anymore. I've finished it all."

"Good." Then he tackled me onto the couch.

"Ow." I fake cried out.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" He looked up and down me to see if I was okay.

I took to my advantage and tackled him back, now I was on top of him and he was looking much more than a little smug.

"What?"

His eyes travelled down to my shirt.

I realised that my shirt was hanging pretty low which showed a little too much for my liking.

I growled and sat up pulling my shirt up.

"Perv."

"Not my fault you came onto me." He licked his lips.

I crossed my arms.

"Sorry Hails. Bails. Jails. Mails. Kails-"

"Stop."

"Forgive me pwease." He said leaning into my face with his big baby eyes.

"I hate you." I said and leaned into him.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

I wanted to see how much he really did like me.

"I want to watch The Notebook."

He hesitated for a moment but went to go find the DVD.

I smiled to myself because it was actually really sweet of him.

It started and I snuggled into him, he put a blanket onto us and soon we watched the couple come on screen.

By the end of it, I was trying not to cry but seriously? How could you not.

I even saw Dean try and wipe away a few tears.

"See, that was pretty good." I said about to get off of him.

"Stay like this. It's comfy, and fine, it wasn't that bad." he admitted.

I smiled at him and he looked at my eyes.

He leaned in and I closed my eyes.

Soon he was kissing me. I felt him smile into the kiss as I kissed him back.

My hand went into his hair and I started playing with it.

"Guys I'm--"

Of course it was Sawyer. He knows exactly when to make an entrance.

Dean and I pulled away from each other and I sat straight.

"If you're going to make babies, don't do it on my couch. I'll never be able to sit on it again."

"You were saying?" Dean changed the subject

"Oh yeah, I'm going to Katie's house."

"And here you are lecturing us about having sex. I should really be warning you that Katie has been going around lately, remember, where you're going stick your dick, many others have done the same." Dean smirked.

"Ew." I wrinkled up my nose.

"It's true." Dean winked.

Sawyer stood there for a while but slammed the door and left.

"He was kinda pissed." I said laughing.

"He'll get over it. Another movie?"

"Sure. Do you want to choose?" I offered.

"Um. I don't know, you can choose again"

"My Sister's Keeper."

I lasted approximately 1/2 a minute until I cried at the message of the girl.

----

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!! It was a nice chapter to write :)

Vote/comment/fan/do whatever you want!

S.o.t.c. number 1 by Tinchy Stryder ft. N Dubz.

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Not His By Rebecca

Teen Fiction

17K 542 20
Haley Parker wanted nothing to do with guys - at least none of the guys her parents were always trying to set her up with. She was tired of the whole...
448K 16.8K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...
3.2K 125 60
(NEW AND IMPROVED--- REVISED AND EDITED) Junior year, Kaylie Jane or "KJ," if anyone's asking, messed around and fell in love with a girl. Which is c...
1.3K 97 26
What would happen if the broken girl crossed paths with the school's star athlete? Lillian Andrews has grown up in a happy world. Two parents who lo...