The Legacy Of Humanity - A Sp...

Por ChiggerDrew

A splatoon story featuring the fall of humanity and the origins of Judd, to the battle of Octovalley and beyo... Más

Intro and Authors Notes
Prologue 1 - To reap what is sewn
Prologue 2 - The eternal slumber.
1.1 - The Rookie
1.2 - The Energy Crisis
1.3 - The Battle of OctoValley Part 1
1.4 - The Battle of OctoValley part 2
1.5 - Emergence.
1.6 - The Battle of OctoValley part 3
1.7 - The Battle of OctoValley part 4
2.1 - A Strange Morning.
2.2 - Squid Squads and Octo Tears
2.3 - Boiling Point
2.4 - Fossils and Tentacles
Side 1 - The First Mission of Agent 1 & 2
2.5 - Culture Shock
2.6 - Otome Don't Turf
2.7 The Fateful Splatfest
2.8 - Homecoming part 1
2.9 - Homecoming part 2
2.10 - Homecoming part 3
2. 11 - From Eden with Calamari
Side 2 - Intermissions
3.1 - The Omen
3.2 - Turned Colors
3.3 - Unholy Alliance
3.5 - Paradise Lost
3.6 - The Descent.
3.7 - Revelations
3.8 - One Last Respite.
3.9 - The Day of Hell part 1
3.10 - The Day of Hell part 2
3.11 - The Finale.
Final Side - After Stories
Prequel
Sequel

3.4 - The Storm

1.4K 30 22
Por ChiggerDrew

When Matthew was abducted over a week ago, he had assumed that they wanted his work on the Octotrooper weapons platform, but instead they moved him back up to the surface, and he had spent most of his time working on improving the new model of Octavio's Octobot. Currently, he was replacing the large fists with weapons that, until now, hadn't been used in an actual battle since even before the great turf war.

"How long are you planning on making lord Octavio wait?" A voice behind him yelled.

"As long is it takes to get it right, Kumi. These weren't meant to be mounted on a giant robot, you know. Especially not in pairs," Matthew responded. He had intentionally been working as slow as possible, but the thought of what had been taken from him kept him from outright refusing. This was also why he did not dare sabotage the robot itself.

"You've been making that excuse for days now, and we're running out of time. Need I remind you of what will happen if you fail?" The older Octoling elite glared at the male Octoling from behind her goggles.

"Yes, Kumi. I know you have something... that I want back," Matthew responded with a growl.

"Good, because you still need to improve the shields. If these modifications aren't finished in two days, you can kiss your little... thing.. goodbye. I can't fathom why one of the best Octarian scientists is keeping... one of those..."

"That's my business, Kumi. I'm not interested in debating your failed views."

"Your BUSINESS, is to finish those modifications. I hope I've made myself clear. I would hate to have to do something that would make the late Sargent Carmine blush." After saying her piece, Kumi left the hanger, and Matthew was left alone to tend to his work, save for the two Octolings that were guarding him.

"You don't have to keep reminding me, old hag." Matthew finished mounting the weapons, and checked that they were attached properly. All that was left to do, was improve the shield output. Thankfully, nobody else but him would know that while this would only take a few hours, he would be able to milk it for a few days.

"Hey! Get down from there! It's time to return to your cell," One of the guards yelled.

Matthew put down his tools, and hopped off the Octobot. "I don't care if its the squids or the Guardian Corps. Someone better get here quick, or Octavio may become unstoppable. Ironic that I told them to watch over Tanner, but I'm the one that got captured," he said to himself, as he was taken from the hanger.

...

"TANNER! Get back here!" Otome yelled, as her subordinate charged at what he thought was an opening in the enemy lines. They were currently repelling an attack on Hammerhead bridge. Drake was on the lower left side with the squid sisters, and the other Squidbeak members were pushing up the center bridge. Otome's team was currently trying to move in on the lower right side.

"I got this, sarge!" Tanner responded over the communicator. He was attempting to climb up the side of the support column and get behind a squad of Octolings.

"Dammit! Briki! Cover him!" Otome yelled.

"Don't worry, ma'am! I'll protect that idiot!" She responded, and lined up a charger shot. Just as tanner came out of his ink, she fired and took down one of the Octolings. The remaining three, were made quick work of by Tanner's brush and a bomb thrown by Yako.

"See? Told you I- Oh SHIT!" Tanner quickly turned, and ran towards the side of the platform, but was shot several times in the back. He rolled forwards, and fell off the side. A group of Inklings had squid jumped in from another area.

"Tanner! Damn, they have reinforcements! Look out you guys!" Otome yelled to warn the agents on the center platform.

"We see them!" Shara yelled back. "Wait... that's-" Before Shara could finish, a burst bomb was thrown, and hit her directly in the chest. Recoiling, she took several steps back, then started to fall off the side of the bridge. Levin lunged forwards, and caught her before she could fall. With the help of Kirk, they quickly pulled her back up.

"Why did you just stand there?" Levin asked, as he placed a Squee-G on Shara's chest.

"Because she doesn't have what it takes to beat me!" A voice laughed from the other side of the bridge.

"GULL!" Levin snarled.

"Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from! Take it to em, boys!" Gull's team immediately started pushing back at the agents. The .96 gal jumped down, and caught Callie by surprise.

"W-what!? AGH!" After taking several shots to the leg, Callie fell backwards, and dropped her roller.

"CALLIE! YOU BASTARD!" Marie yelled, and raised her charger. As if to taunt her, he placed a splash wall in front of Callie, and blocked the shot Marie had lined up. What he hadn't counted on, was the wall having no effect against hot lead. A burst of gun fire was heard, and several bullets passed through the splash wall, and hit the Inkling in the chest.

"He's down- ack! SNIPER!" Drake yelled, and rolled to the left to avoid a charger shot. A counter shot from the enraged Marie, made short work of the charger wielding Inkling. The two moved up, and quickly started tending to Callie.

On the other side, the Octolings were having trouble reaching Tanner, due to a rapid blaster blocking their path. "Briki! Take this Squee-G, and help Tanner! We'll distract him!" Otome quickly tossed Briki the small robot.

"Leave him to me, ma'am!" Briki said. She dodged an ink ball from the blaster, and changed to her octo form to follow a trail she had made. Before the blaster could get off another shot, Otome fired several pellets at him to get his attention, then dove in her own trail. As the blaster traced Otome's movements, he fired an ink ball as she came out, and hit her on the chest plate.

"Hey jerkwad! Eat this nutritious bomb!" Yako yelled, and hurled one at the inkling. He didn't even try to dodge, as the bomb flew over his head. Laughing a bit, he turned towards Yako. This caused him to miss the bomb bouncing off the wall, and landing at his feat. The bomb quickly exploded, and the blaster Inkling was no more. Otome and Yako quickly ran over to help with Tanner.

Gull, who had not expected this development, was being pushed back by Kirk's splatling. However, since Kirk was also covering Levin and Shara, he couldn't get close enough to actually hit him. Suddenly, Gull's face changed into a sneer, and it became apparent why when two more Inklings jumped in. "Great timing, you two! Deal with that kid!"

"B-but, Jade wants you to return-"

"Don't argue with me, idiots! Just do it!" As the two hesitated, a splat bomb was thrown between them, and they were knocked off the platform. "What the hell?" Gull looked up and saw an Octoling elite jump behind him, and land where the two Inklings were standing. "Who the hell are you?"

"You're worst nightmare," the Octoling replied, and raised her Octoshot.

"Surrender, Gull!" Gull turned back around, and saw that Kirk and Levin had caught up to him.

"I don't think so. You win this time, but I'll be back!" Gull threw his Aerospray at Levin, which struck him in the face, and tossed a burst bomb at the Octoling. She dodged, but he used the brief moment to squid jump away, and barely avoided several pellets from the mini splatling.

"You okay, Shara?" Levin asked.

"You should be more concerned about yourself," Shara replied. "That looked like it hurt." She then turned to the Octoling elite that had helped them. "Uh, thanks for that.."

"Kelly!" Otome yelled, as she ran up to the group. "Why are you here?"

"What? Am I not allowed to check up on my cute subordinate from time to time?"

"T-that's not what I- AND WHO'S CUTE?!"

"Relax, I'm just playing," Kelly said with a laugh. "I think I've gotten all I can from lone sharking. All I was even able to find out is that while they use Ceph as a means to get into Inkopolis. Their actual base is somewhere else. I still don't have the slightest idea who these guys are, apart from the fact that they have a lot of Octarian traitors with them." Kelly bared her teeth in frustration.

"S-so what are you going to do now?" Kirk asked, while observing the pair.

"I'll be rejoining the squad," Kelly responded.

"Then what are your orders, Lieutenant?" Otome asked.

"Don't start that," Kelly said. "You're still officially in command of this assignment, and this is pretty much your squad now. I'll probably be reassigned when we get back, anyway."

"If Otome is still in charge, then how about you make us dinner?" Levin cut in.

"Don't push it, squid boy," Kelly responded, and the group laughed at them. Kelly then turned, and jumped off the platform to where Tanner was getting treated. "That was a real dumb thing you did there, wonder boy. You're lucky the girls were here to take care of you."

"Yes my mistress! I eagerly await your punishment!" Tanner tried to make a joke, as he slowly sat up.

"You shouldn't tease people like that. Some of us like to play rough," Kelly responded, and gave him a look that gave him chills.

"The de-splatting is finished, but he got pretty beat up. I think he'll be out for the rest of the night," Briki said. Kelly walked over, and hoisted him up on her shoulder.

"Then let's get him back to your apartment. It's getting late, and we really should get some dinner."

"I just hope that's the end of the attacks," Kirk said, and after making sure Callie was okay, the group headed back to the plaza.

"I got a hold of Starheart, and the army should be here any minute to take the injured into custody," Marie said, as they left the bridge behind.

...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PEARL IS DEAD!" Jade was glaring at Neptune, who had reported the results of the failed attack on Bluefin Depot.

"I saw it with my own two eyes. The entire unit was wiped out by the army," she responded while trying to keep her calm.

"SO THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL BREATHING! WHY DIDN'T YOU BACK HER UP!"

"Hey, don't put this on me! I had my hands full as it was! I was taking on a full squad by myself, and barely managed to make it back at all!"

"ARE YOU TELLING ME, THAT YOU JUST RAN WITH YOUR-"

"That's enough, Jade. I know your upset about Pearl, but we need to stay focused on our goals," A voice from behind them said.

"O-of course, Mr. Chairman."

"Were we at least able to raise suspicion against the Octarians?"

"We can't really tell yet. They have definitely increased security on the boarder areas, but we aren't sure if it will be enough to draw them away from where we plan our main attack."

"That's unfortunate, but every bit helps. Anyway, Jade, you should get ready. We're putting the plan into effect in two days."

"Of course, sir." The two turned to leave, but not before Jade said, "I'll deal with you later," to Neptune.

Neptune glanced over to where Jack's cell was, then focused her attention to the other side of the prison area. "You can come out of hiding now. Honestly, letting the girl take all the heat? Big man, aren't you?"

"Hey, they already have enough to deal with as it is!" Gull said, as he came out of hiding. "No reason for both of us to get yelled at, now is there?"

"If you say so, tough guy," Neptune said with a sigh. "Still, I have the excuse of the army being at the right place at the right time. Just how did YOU get crushed AND lose your team?"

"Watch your mouth, kid. I brought you here, and I can take you out anytime!" Gull snapped back.

"What ever you say." Neptune sighed again, and Gull began pacing.

"It's obvious that someone is leaking information.." Gull turned his attention back to Neptune.

"Hey, don't look at me. My phone has been missing for a few days." Neptune emptied her pockets to show him that she didn't have a phone. "And you can ask the guys in the control room if I've been in there or not."

"Whatever." Gull resumed his pacing. "We need something to give us leverage over those damn Squidbeak upstarts." Gull paused for a moment. "I wonder if that Octarian scientist can make us some new weapons."

"That's not going to happen in just a day. Besides, I here he's busy working on some secret weapon the Octarians brought with them. Although, I may know of a place to get something that even they don't have access too."

"What are you talking about?" What Neptune said in response, caused Gull's eyes to widen. "WHAT? You mean there are more of them? How? Where?"

"If your feeling up for a night raid, I can show you where it is."

"That's just crazy enough to work! If we can get our hands on them, we can easily turn the tide on those damn agents and even that human! Now we just have to figure out who is leaking information."

"About that. I think I know who has my phone." Neptune turned, and started walking towards Jack's cell.

"Ah, shit!" Jack said, as he quickly finished typing out the message he had been writing while listening to their conversation. Just as he hit the send button, the door opened and Neptune and Gull were looking at him.

"I'll have my phone back, please," Neptune said, with a strangely amused expression. With out giving him a chance, Gull punched Jack in the stomach, then hit him over the head. Neptune quickly retrieved her phone, and the two left the cell, while locking the door behind them.

"Damn.. it," Jack said, after coughing a few times. "What the hell am I supposed to do now?"

...

It was now dark, and the agents of Squidbeak were standing near the studio entrance, along with Otome and Drake. The other Octolings had left to take the injured Tanner back to their apartment. "So what do you guys want to do for dinner?" Marie asked. "The cafe is still out of the question."

"I say we get pizza!" Kirk said strongly, which surprised everyone, considering how timid he usually was.

"I've been wanting to try your version of pizza for a while," Drake said.

"Are we all good with that?" Marie asked.

"Actually, I'm feeling like Kelp burger," Shara said, which was another surprise. Levin gave her a stunned look. "W-what's with the looks? You guys can get pizza, if you want."

"YOU don't want Ramen?" Levin said. "This is a first. Well, I guess we'll see you later."

"What are you talking about? You want kelp burger too," Shara responded.

"Uh, I actually want-" Levin stopped when he saw the 'come with me or die' look that Shara was giving him. "A kelp burger, of course. Welp, catch you guys later. Call us if something else comes up." Levin followed Shara to the tram station that would take them to Arowana Mall.

"What was that about?" Levin asked, as they boarded the tram. Shara didn't respond, and just stared at the floor. The short ride to Arowana was quiet and uneventful, as Levin just waited for Shara to talk. After about five minutes, the tram arrived, and the two set off for Kelp burger.

"I'll go find us a seat," Shara finally said after they ordered their dinner. Levin took the food trays, and followed her to the back of the diner. "I really screwed up today," Shara said, as they started eating their food.

"Everybody makes mistakes. We didn't know Gull was going to jump in like that," Levin responded.

"Maybe so. But Gull... terrifies me."

"Is that why you froze up?"

Shara took another bite of her burger, and nodded her head. "Even after we got on Kirk for that... Pretty sad, isn't it?" Shara stopped, and took a quick drink from her cola. "Every time I see him... I just remember the things he used to do and get away with... The things he tried to push me into doing.. even though our... relationship, if you can even call it that, didn't really go anywhere. Just the thought of it..."

"Which is why I understand that you are afraid of him. But I've got an ink ball with his name on it saved for our next encounter. You just leave him to me," Levin said, as he finished his meal. This caused Shara to laugh a little.

"I guess even you can be reliable sometimes, 'big brother'."

"Hey, you aren't Neptune. And what's with the 'even you' part?" Levin stopped with he saw the grin on Shara's face. "Well this is rare. Looks to me like I made you smile again."

"Shut up, you." Shara and Levin returned the trays, and left the diner. She then turned to him. "Walk with me?" The two slowly strolled around the outdoor mall, occasionally stopping to do a bit of window shopping.

"That would look cute on you," Levin said, as he pointed to a crystal tentacle clip that was shaped like a mini Judd.

"You're just saying that," Shara responded. She looked intently at the ornament. "It is adorable, though. But I don't think it suits something as un-cute as me."

"There you go again. Talking down about yourself," Levin said. Shara didn't respond, and the two continued in silence. After a few more minutes, a low rumbling could be heard, and water droplets started falling from the sky. "Ah, hell. Rain!" They quickly started running while looking for a place to take shelter, since most of the shops were closed.

"Over there!" Shara yelled, and they quickly ran under a bus stop. "This will have to do for now. Sorry for getting us caught in the rain."

"It happens," Levin said with a shrug. The two sat in silence again, and Shara was staring at the ground with a pensive look on her face. "Why do you say those things about yourself?" Levin asked after a few minutes passed.

"Well, it's true. I'm as far from cute as you can get. My personality sucks, these glasses make me look like a nerd, and I'm stupid enough to date a guy like.. him. Honestly, why do you even care?"

"We've been over this!" Levin said in a raised voice. "Besides, am I not allowed to care? If that's the case, why did you bring me with you? If you're so awful, why have you saved my ass several times now?"

Shara looked down again. "I just... didn't want you to get hurt." Red in the face, Shara again paused to sort the conflicted feelings in her head. "You've grown a lot since we first met. Back then, I couldn't stand you but... I guess..."

"Grown? Me? You must be thinking of someone else," Levin cut in. "Though thinking back, you mentioned something about an offer after that mess in Octovalley. I never did get to hear that."

"That? How do even remember... oh never mind. I was going to ask if you wanted to form a new turf squad with me. Obviously, that won't be happening anytime soon."

"Yeah, why do turf wars when you can face death on a daily basis," Levin groaned. "Best part is, we don't even get recognition for it." The two stopped talking, and silence took over for the next few minutes.

"H-hey Levin," Shara said, breaking the awkward silence. "Were you serious?"

"About what?" He responded, and gave her a confused look.

"About... you know.. protecting me from Gull... me being cute..."

"Why wouldn't I be? I may be a lot of things, but I would think that you would know that liar isn't one of them."

Shara hardened her resolve, and looked Levin in the eyes. "You wanted an Offer? Well, here's mine." With out warning, Shara grabbed Levin's shirt, and pulled him towards her. His eyes went wide as his lips met hers, but his expression quickly loosened, and he accepted the sensation. Several second passed, and the two separated. "T-that's my o-offer. T-take it or l-leave it," Shara looked away, her face completely red.

"Shara.." This time, Levin reached over, and turned her face towards his, and leaned in. The two locked lips once again, and immersed themselves into the kiss. When they finally separated, Levin looked Shara directly in the eye, and said, "That is my answer."

"I-I see. T-then as my boyfriend, will you erase the stains Gull left on my life? On my mind?"

"That jerk doesn't know what he threw away. Trust me. The next time we see him, I'll make sure he never hurts you again. One way, or another." The two leaned in, and shared another kiss. "And you're plenty cute. Hell, you lack of physical growth just adds to-" Shara quickly gave Levin a tentacle slap across the face.

"You jerk! You had to go and ruin the moment, didn't you!"

"Sorry, sorry! But what can I say. Guys like teasing girls they like. Besides, I've been over due for one of those, don't you think?" Levin said, as he cracked a smile while rubbing his face.

"Y-your such a dork sometimes," Shara said, and couldn't help to smile as tears streamed down her face. "But thanks, Levin. I.. I really do like-" At that moment, they were interrupted by both of their phones ringing at the same time.

...

"It may be a little different than what I remember, but this is really good!" Drake was woofing down the pizza that the group had ordered. The group of five were sitting in the studio lounge, and enjoying the pizzas that had been delivered to them. "I can't tell you how long it's been since I've had pizza, or how much I've been craving it!"

"I guess we know what Drake's favorite food is," Marie said with a smirk, as she watched him pig out. "And the Octoling's, for that matter."

"Yeah, how is it Otome?" Callie asked. Otome just responded with a thumbs up, while barely looking away from her food. "You two don't have to eat so fast. There's plenty more."

"Ah, let them have at it," Marie said, who was enjoying the show more than the food. "Still, it's a good thing we ordered in, rather than going out. The rain is really pouring, and we would be in real trouble if we had gotten caught out there with out umbrellas."

"Huh? It's just rain. I mean, having wet clothes is annoying, but not really a big deal," Drake said with a confused look.

"Uh, Drake. You remember back at the hot- erm, Calamari County, and how I told you about how we can't tolerate polluted water?" Kirk asked.

"I remember something about that," Drake responded.

"Well, even most of the rain is... polluted," Kirk said.

"Ah, acid rain. Got it. I need to remember to warn the others about that."

"That would probably be a good idea. I can't imagine humans being immune to that junk, either," Marie said, as she finished eating another slice.

"But eating a hot meal on a rainy day can be fun too. Especially with your friends!" Callie said happily. The group sat around chatting, while devouring the pizza. However, Kirk's phone suddenly vibrated, and he received another message.

"Thaf beffur nob he wuth I tank if ish," Otome tried to say with her mouth full.

"Otome! Swallow your food first. Even Callie knows that," Marie said.

"Hey!"

Kirk ignored the banter, and looked at his phone. The color instantly drained from his face. "D-Drake! They're going after the humans!"

"What! How did they even find out about.." His speech cut off, and they all looked at each other.

"NEPTUNE!"

"Well, what are we waiting for! We have to help them!" Callie said, and jumped up.

"B-but how will we get there? It's pouring outside, and it took us an hour to walk last time," Kirk asked.

"We'll take the studio van. Grab your gear, and follow me!" Marie said, and they ran out of the lounge. Though, Otome made sure to grab a slice for the road on the way out.

"Whoa! What's the hurry?" A voice asked from behind.

"Not now, Fran. Something big came up, and we need to borrow the studio van for a few hours."

"What? B-but I don't think the boss will like it if you just take the van! What am I supposed to tell them if he finds out?"

"Just say that we were chasing a lead or something. Pleeaeaaseee Fran?" Callie asked.

"You know I can't say no to you," Fran said with a sigh. "Just try to be careful. And don't wreck the van, either."

"You're the best, Fran! There's some left over pizza in the lounge if you want it," Callie said, and they ran to the garage.

"Callie! You are not driving!" Marie said, as she approached the drivers side.

"Aw, come on! I'll pass the test next time, so let me drive!"

"Not happening. Drake, you ride up front in case I need directions. Everyone else can pile in the back. Kirk, see if you can get a hold of Levin and Shara." Marie quickly stepped on the gas, and the van pulled on to the main road.

"Marie! Levin and Shara are at the Arowana bus stop," Kirk said from the back.

"Good. That isn't far," Marie responded, and turned onto another road. After about 8 minutes, they pulled up to the bus stop, and Otome opened the side door.

"Hey! Get in here!" She yelled, and Levin and Shara quickly ran for the van. The doors slammed shut, and Marie set course for the city exit. "So what were you doing at a bus stop in the middle of a storm?" Otome asked the pair.

"We, uh, were just talking and, uh got caught in the open. So... HEY! What's this emergency you mentioned?" Levin asked in a very awkward tone that everybody noticed.

"They're going to attack the humans this time," Kirk responded.

"What? Are you serious?" The wide eyed Shara asked.

"I hate to say it, but Neptune must be behind this," Kirk said.

"Damn her! I swear, we're going to have a very long talk when this is over," Shara hissed.

"Yeah, but I just really hope we get there in time," Callie said in a worried tone. "Step on the gas, Marie!"

"Don't worry, guys. I'll get us there," Marie said, as she jammed the accelerator upon leaving Inkopolis. "They won't get away with this. Not on my watch."

...

Manfred, and several of the Eden senior staff, were watching the monitors in the control room. Now that the exterior cameras had been repaired, they could see what was going on outside the base. What they saw worried them. Right next to the emergency hatch, several armored vans had parked, and two figures with umbrellas climbed out.

"Brandon, have you been able to get in touch with Drake?" Manfred asked.

"Nothing, sir. I'm just getting static."

"Well, it's obvious they aren't friendly," one of the senior staff said. "Drake would have told us if we were getting actual visitors. And how did they find us, anyway?"

"I don't know," Manfred responded. "They're way too close to the emergency hatch to be here by coincidence." As they continued to watch, one of the figures on the screen bent down, and started picking the hatch's lock, while the other held the umbrella. Eventually, the hatch was opened, and more figures started climbing out of the vans, and descending the ladder.

"Well, I would say that answers that question," Brandon said. "What should we do? It won't take them very long to get through the airlock."

"Get the rest of your team ready, and have anybody with combat experience report to the armory. I would rather not pick a fight, but if they're going to attack us, we will respond. We can ask questions once they're repelled."

"IF they're repelled," The senior staff member said. "We don't even know if our weapons will work."

"Didn't you read Drake's notes? A shot to the head or other vital areas will kill them, if need be."

"Knock it off," Manfred cut in. "Just get as many people armed as you can, and get the rest to safety in the motor pool!" Brandon quickly left, and Manfred moved to the intercom, just as the unknown force made it through the airlock.

Authors Notes: This took a little longer that usual, thanks to an odd form of writers block. As you can probably tell, I'm not used to writing romance scenes (there wasn't originally going to be much of that anyway). So, sorry if that was painful to read, as it was certainly hard to write.

Reader OC credit for this chapter:

Matthew – Pokemontrainer470 – fan fiction net

Jack – Yzor – Splatoon amino

Jade and Pearl – Game Nation – Fanfiction net

Briki – Briki – Splatoon amino

Tanner – write n wrong - fanfiction net

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.4K 164 12
Time and causality are a mysterious concept. Just as mysterious as the ancient rainmaker. A single chance meeting between a human and Octoling change...
37.2K 402 14
GO TO THE NEW REMASTERED VERSION ON MY @QueenVeemo_Olivia ACCOUNT!!!!! THIS VERSION IS CANCELED!!! SO PLEASE STOP ADDING THIS STORY IN YOUR READING L...
10.4K 60 6
Based off of the same universe of my main series, Splatoon: Love and War, two characters from the video game: Splatoon 1 and 2, Leon known as Agent 4...
8.7K 151 55
Time is the force that shapes life. It is the constant that drives change and evolution. As time flows, life adapts and thrives in new environments a...