It's Not Just You; A Louis To...

By OnlyDecember

"It feels like we've been living in fast forward, another moment passing by," More

Prologue
Not Again...
Alone Again
I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Jenni's Birthday
Liam's Encounter
Everything You Looked For
Some Stupid Games
Still Beautiful
Different Minds
PLEASE READ: Author's Note
Sneek Peek Of Ending
Sneek Peek Of Ending 2
One & Only Ending; Walls Of Insincerity
Epilogue
SECRETS (not a chapter)

Camber Sands

1.4K 5 0
By OnlyDecember

The phone rang in the distance down in the lounge room. "Jenni, I'll get it!" I screamed from my room. I ran downstairs, stopping suddenly. I sighed of what happened last night.

"Well? Are you going to get it or not?" Jenni chuckled from the top of the stairs. I smiled, and continued running. I jumped on the white sofa and grabbed the phone. "Nice jump."

"Hello?" I panted.

"Hi Julia! It's Nialler!" he exclaimed, in his strong and perfect Irish accent. He was in a great mood today. It's like we've known each other for years, when we've only just met yesterday.

"Oh hi, what's up?"

"Do you want to come to the beach with us? We're going to Camber Sands,"

"Yes!" Jenni screamed from the top of her lungs.

"No-- but..." I muttered. Don't have Jenni in the house when you're talking to Niall Horan. Which is, quite surprisingly, possible.

"So, it's settled! It's about 28 degrees here, so we better get going. We'll wait in Louis' car. You know what it looks like, don't you?"

"Yes," I sighed. "We'll be there in about 5. See you." I put the phone back in its case. "Jenni!" I screamed.

"What?" she smiled deviously.

"I didn't want to go!"

"Sorry..." she shrugged, and ran upstairs to get her stuff. I groaned at her happiness, since I wasn't in the mood today, neither like Jenni or Niall.

"How long?" I asked.

Louis looked at my watch, and then kept his eyes on the road. "5 minutes."

I looked over my shoulder, and they were all leaned on each other. They were all snoring lightly, which was a relief. They were asleep for about 45 minutes, and Louis and I are the only ones awake.

"Sorry for about last night. I mean, I still love you." he took a glance at me for those last words, and returned his eyes on the road. "And for 2 years ago, I was in a rush, I didn't have time to tell you. My phone was dead, I didn't bring my charger to bootcamp, and I couldn't contact you." His smile turned into a frown. I perked up as I saw the ocean in the distance, but about what Louis said, is going to keep me thinking for a couple days.

"It's alright," I chuckled, and rested my hand on my thigh."I don't hold grudges for my best friends. I mean, you're still my best friend though, since you're with 'underwear model'."

"She has a name," he sighed happily. "And be honest, I'm a slut, right?" He said as he put his hand on top of mine, one arm on the steering wheel.

"I know her name, and, yes you are." That's right everyone! I called him a slut! I called Louis Tomlinson a slut, dammit!

He gasped lightly, and slapped my arm playfully. "You kissed me 2 times in 'that' way, you don't call that slutty? You're the one who started it anyway." I groaned. He nodded and smiled as we pulled over into parking place. He swung his arm over my chair, looking at the back to reverse. He ruffled his hair and turned off the engine, making me smile. "Wake up everyone! We're here!" he shouted and got out of the car.

I reached for the handle of the door, and it opened. I heard them groaning, and the squeaking of the seats as they stretched. "Are we there yet?" Niall asked, flicking his head around with his eyes closed.

"Louis, I can get out myself," I chuckled. He took my hand and pulled me out of the car, accidently landing in his arms. "Sorry." I muttered as he pushed me up.

"That's okay," he said as he pulled the door open for the others. I watched as Joyce nearly fell out, leaning on her heels, about to fall face-down in the concrete. "Harry..." I muttered and rubbed my nose. He snapped, and threw himself out of the van to catch Joyce. She was drowsy, only if she took naps on cars, buses, planes or anything like that. Harry held out his arms, as Joyce slowly fell down as her eyes shooting open.

"Are we there yet?!" she shrieked, jumping off Harry's arms. He smiled, and kissed her on the cheek. Her cheeks turned scarlet, and the others got out. Zayn put his hand over his eyes, and put on his Ray Bans. He looked up at the sun, that was practically burning all of us.

"Can you not feel that ocean breeze?" Louis sighed, doing the pose that was in Titanic, it's just that there was no one to hold him. And don't expect me to do that.

"The only breeze I'm feeling is Niall's gas." Liam groaned and put his palm over his nose. "It's warm, and it smells."

"Hurtful, I ate Nando's for breakfast! There were leftovers you know..." He whined, and hid behind Harry.

I smiled at their relationship with each other. They were like brothers. Joyce came walking on the wooden pier, coming towards us with drinks in her hands. "Drinks!" Jenni squealed, and twirled away from Zayn's arms. "Thanks Joyce!" she laughed, and took her drink.

"Drinks? Yes!" Louis cheered, still doing the pose and turned around. I pushed him into the cold water as he turned around. "Thank you Julia, it's freezing." he smiled, and enjoyed the water. I bent down and swung my legs over the pier.

"It's freezing!" I gasped, as my toes touched the surface of the water. I looked at my reflection in the dark blue water. Chills ran up and down my spine, as it was freezing cold. But I doubt it was more freezing than the Artic. I felt something grab on my legs, screaming as it pulled me deep into the water. Louis waved at me underwater, swimming up to the surface. I exhaled, creating bubbles and rushing to the surface.

"Is it cold?" Harry asked, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"You get used to it." Louis said, and pulled his hair out of his face.

"I'm not going in." Zayn hurried off on the pier.

"Oh yes you are." Niall said, and grabbed his arm.

"What?" he muttered, as Niall pushed him into water.

I laughed as he pulled onto my arm, begging for help. He panicked like a seal, and then realising he was standing. It was knee deep, but where Louis pulled me in, it was about my height. "This summer is only beginning," Louis laughed evilly, and grabbed Zayn's waist and pulled him out further. "No! Julia, help me!" He screamed, as he was pulled by Louis in the distance. I groaned, and started freestyling towards them.

"Tomlinson, you're gonna get it." Zayn shivered as Jenni wrapped a towel around him.

"I'm gonna get ice cream?!" he jumped in joy.

Zayn growled, and ran after Louis, soaking wet. They bumped into 2 beautiful girls, more beautiful as me. Not saying that I am beautiful, not bragging. Julia, shut up.

Louis' P.O.V

"Sorry ladies," I laughed, as they stopped us in our tracks.

"Louis?" One of the girls said.

"I'm not apart of this!" Zayn raised his hands in surrender, and walked away slowly.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"It's Skylar! You know, from your Year 10 class! I can't believe your famous!" she smiled, and rested her hand on my six pack.

"You know Louis from One Direction?" Her friend said, feeling my arm.

"He was my friend from high school! How's life?" she asked, winking at me seductively. She was in a black bikini, looking as gorgeous as ever. I still remember, she was actually one of the most ridiculous bitches in all of my high school. But look at her now, not like you can see, but she looks like a model for a magazine.

"You know, life... as always..." I sighed, looking at her body, and flicking my hair. The feeling took off, she's still acting like a bitch. Trying to flirt with me. Friend? Are you serious? She treated me like shit in year 10.

"Hi! Who's your friend Louis?" Julia asked, swinging her arm over my shoulder.

"I'm Skylar, his girl-- I mean, friend."

"Girlfriend? Were you about to say girlfriend?" I corrected, looking at her like she lost her mind. She did, in fact. At least, 5 years ago.

"Sorry, I'm so used to saying that," she chuckled sarcastically. She was used to saying that because she dates so many guys, I can't keep count. The only one who keeps count is her agent. That's right, she has a damn agent. Well, we have a management, and we're signed to Sony Music. She can't do that, can't she? Guess not. "Is this your girlfriend Louis?" she asked, putting her hand on her hip, possibly disappointed that I do have one.

"No." We both said. We gave each other awkward glances, and laughed quietly.

"Nice..." she bit her lip, and ran her hand down my chest. She is not trying to seduce me, is she not?

"I have to go back to my friends," I pointed over my shoulder and backed away from Skylar.

"Going so soon?" Skylar pouted, coming closer to me and nearing her face near mine.

"Like he said, he's going back to his friends." Julia stood in front of me, making Skylar flinch.

"Jealous?" She chuckled and crossed her arms.

"Of what?"

"This." She smirked deviously, and walked circles around me, before finally grabbing my neck and crashing her lips to mine. I vomited a bit in my mouth, trying to let go, but she gripped my neck tighter and deepening the kiss. It was not a good feeling.

"No, not really. I'm sure his girlfriend would be though," Julia said, reffering to Eleanor.

Skylar let go fiercly, clutching her fists until they went white. "You have a girlfriend?!" she screamed.

"Lou! I didn't know you have 3 girlfriends!" Niall laughed from behind me.

"Who's his third?" Skylar's friend asked.

"Julia!" Niall smiled, and pointed at Julia.

"No!" Julia and I shouted.

"Then I must be your second girlfriend!" Skylar smiled, and wrapped her arms around my neck again.

"No way you're going to do that again!" Julia complained, and slapped her arms off my neck.

I smiled, the fact that she was defending me from 'this'. The only girlfriend I had was Eleanor. Maybe, possibly, I was a one-woman man.

Skylar growled at Julia, wanting to make Julia flinch. I've been in Julia's life for years, and I know Skylar wasn't the kind of girl that scared Julia. Skylar was too soft for Julia, just saying. Skylar stormed off, grabbing the arm of her best friend.

"Where's Niall?" she asked, walking back, waving at me to come follow her.

"He went back," I smiled and shoved m hands in my pockets.

"Did you do tongue?" she chuckled, and nudged my side playfully.

"No, that's disgusting Julia!" I laughed. "So, you stood up for me, huh?"

"Answer that yourself, you know what I did," she winked. "I mean, she was swallowing you, like you were swallowing me."

I chuckled to myself, kicking the sand with my feet. "I wouldn't think it would be our last." I mumbled, hopefully quiet enough so she wouldn't hear.

"What?"

"Don't worry," I said. We silenced ourselves as we neared them.

"Did you go make out?" Jenni laughed, as the rest looked up to us.

"Why would you say that?" Julia asked, and sat down on the white beach chair as she grabbed a sandwich from the picnic basket. "Don't act like you don't know! We saw you kissing in the kitchen. Not doing your chores, eh?" Zayn rested a hand on Jenni's thigh, raising his eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 1 5
When you don't know the world anymore, it feels as if the world doesn't know you.
12.4K 170 21
"I keep telling myself this might be nothing, but one look in your eyes and there's something."
146K 1.2K 32
You must be on something if you're here (I'M STILL CONTINUING IT, I SWEAR)
252 2 13
"it's feels like you're here. Around here."