Overwatch Wife Scenarios [Dis...

By KhaoticKris

Now it's time for the ladies to have some lovin'!~ This is a male reader one so enjoy!~ More

Cuddles!
Nicknames
Tracer and D.Va
Munchkins
When she's jealous Pt 1
Author's Note
When she's jealous Pt 2
Symmetra?
Symmetra is here!!!
Summer Games Pt 1
Summer Games Pt 2
Summer Games Pt 3
WWYD?
Author's Note
New Waifus Pt 1
New Waifus Pt 2
New Book!.... Again
New Waifu?
Important Note!
Sorry

Kisses <3

24K 169 238
By KhaoticKris

Mercy:

You were on the objective in Ilios with Zarya, Genji, Solider 76, Junkrat, and your girl Mercy. You were defending the ruins with your Multi-Lock Rocket Launcher preventing any of the Red team from getting in, cause fuck the Red team! You shot down Pharah.

“Hey no hard feelings Pharah!” You yell since you didn't mean it you were just doing your job…. Despite her being on the Red team. Soldier hit your back.

“Overdrive stop apologizing to the enemy!”

You rolled your eyes at the soldier. “Yea whatever old man.” Mercy flew to you and gave you a damage boost, she kiss your cheek. “Oh don't listen to him Liebe, he's just jealous you're stealing his kills.”

“Thanks angel.”

The Red team kept coming but you and Junkrat made a good frontline but some went around the objective without anyone knowing. Hanzo and Zenyatta were attacking you guys from a rooftop of a ruin building. You and Junkrat kept the rest from coming in while your team try to get them. Genji was at a loss since his Master and brother were teaming up against them, Mercy try to heal everything but Hanzo and Zenyatta kept attacking.

Soon only you, Mercy, and Junkrat were left and the Red team were on the point. Reaper shot down Junkrat and avoided his bombs, you were dodging D.Va and McCree when you saw Hanzo aiming at Mercy.

Immediately you ran to her as Hanzo fire his arrow. Mercy closed her eyes but nothing come, she opened her eyes to see you have an arrow in your chest. You had blood dripping down your mouth. “Don't worry Sweetheart I got you.” You coughed a bit more as Mercy quickly healed you. “You dummkopf why do you save me?”

“Cuz people do crazy things when they're in love.”

“Don't get all cheesy on me.”

Due to you Mercy had enough to resurrect everyone on your team and you guys eventually won. Mercy hit your chest. “You gave me a heart attack with that stunt!” You smile. “Yeah but I love you so much that I won't let you get hurt on my watch.” Mercy sigh.

“Dummkopf…”

She stood up and gave you a kiss. “But you did save me nevertheless so Danke hero.”

Pharah:

You were dodging missiles for training it was to show how powerful the military of (C/n) was, Pharah offered to do it and to let off some steam since Overdrive beat her earlier. You kept going back and forth, easily evading them. Overwatch was impressed until Pharah did her Barrage everyone was convinced you're dead, but you simply rolled out the way and dodged every rocket.

Once done you double jumped with your MA2B Assault rifle ready. In one careful shot you hit Pharah in the shoulder, she winced and went down. Putting your rifle on your back you rapidly dashed down to the ground where you managed to catch your wife before she hit the ground. You had a smirk under your helmet.

“Girl, did you fall from heaven to be with me?~”

Pharah had a small smile. “Oh shut up.” You helped her up and check her shoulder which only had a small cut since you only penetrate a bit of her amour. Overwatch was impressed.

“Master Chief (Y/n) that was impressive! (C/n)’s military is remarkable, are you sure you don't want to join Overwatch.” You removed your helmet.

“Thank you but no thanks I'm busy with training my country's military and protecting our fellow king.” You hold Pharah close. “I'll think my wife here is doing a fantastic job here, she was giving me a work out.” Pharah rolled her eyes. “Yeah right, you easily dodge all of my rockets.”

“Okay almost gave me a workout.”

Pharah chuckled and gave you a kiss shocking you. “Yeah but my husband is pretty good at his job, and I love that.”

You slowly kissed back. “And I love how you handle situations love.”

Zarya:

You and Zarya were working out together since this is one of the ways you guys hang out. You had a bit heavier than normal weights while Zarya had heavier ones, since she loves to go to the extreme. You only go to the extreme if you need to or your dad's here, since he's crazy for training.

Zarya looked at you. “Oh my American bear your family called to say they're coming over to visit.”

“Fuck... Dad and мама are going to break everything like our wedding. The priest still had broken bones and we're still banned from that church.”

Zarya laughed at the memory. “да but it was fun I found your family interesting.” You snort in laughter. “Interesting is probably a nice word to describe them, crazy is more accurate.” You dropped your weights.

“I'm going to warn the others before chaos happens.”

You gave Zarya a kiss before you left but she pulled you in for another one. “дорогой it be fine. Family loves you no matter what like I love you.”

You smile. “Yea I guess you are right and I love you two sweetie.”

Mei:

“So what's like being a Cryomancer?”

You shrugged as Tracer zoom around you. You see you started to make regular appearances to Overwatch to see your beloved and a lot of people wanted to see your cool (no pun intended) powers.

“Fine I guess it's just I don't get cold no matter how low the temperature is.”

Tracer and others were at awe. Lúcio jumped up and down. “Oh! Can you do some moves please!” Other agreed to see you in action, so you went ahead. You summoned a mask of ice to cover your lower face with your father's old amour, you almost look like a carbon copy of him.

You turn yourself to ice and break the ice around your body, you made an ice duplicate of yourself and smash it against a wall, and you summoned weapons made of ice.

Everyone was amazed by your powers. You had an idea and slide to Mei while leaving an ice trail. You moved your hands in a graceful way creating a beautiful rose of ice, and gave it to the surprised woman. “Here a lovely rose for a beautiful lady.~” Mei accepted it with a blush while some awwed at the scene. Mei smile gently and lean close to your face, you made your mask disappear and you two shared a sweet kiss.

You two pulled away with smiles. You laughed. “Well besides standing freezing temperatures I also get tons of kisses from my Xuě tùzǐ.” Mei’s whole face was red while you had a huge smile while you summoned your mask again. You continued your ice show while sharing a few kisses with your love.

Amour:

Widowmaker:

You were dealing with Hakim and Reaper who both failed to kill those two annoying vigilantes in Egypt. You had Hakim tied to a chair, you been torturing him for hours while Reaper was in an Iron Maiden. Hakim had his face bloody and horribly bruised, his chest has glashes and burns and his cries were falling on deaf ears.

“Please sir have mercy! I'm sorry!!”

You growled and used your pistol to slap his face. “Sorry? Sorry?! Well it's too fucking late, you promised to kill that Ghost but instead you make a mockery of this organization!” You continued to beat him until your anger lowered to annoyance. Hakim was barely recognisable by your torture, you snapped your fingers as your Talon agents appear.

“Take this disgrace to the medic bay, tell him he has one last chance or he's dead.”

Afraid the agents quickly removed the man. You sigh and walked over to the Iron Maiden and kicked it opened to see Reaper fall to the floor. He was bleeding horribly from the many puncture wounds on his body. You saw his shock collar was still on and smirked. “Get up old man or I'll increased the shock again.” Reaper slowly stood up.

“Clean yourself up I don't want one of my best soldiers looking like shit. Now when I want someone dead they better be dead or else you're the dead man. Do you understand?

“........Yes sir.”

You turned off the collar as Reaper weakly dragged himself away. You tsked. “Help these days are horrible.” Someone knocked on the door. “Come in!” You turn to see your beloved assassin. “Ah Amélie I was about to call you.” The French woman walked up to you. “I know I heard the man's screams of pain and saw Reaper dragging himself.” Amélie held you close. “Mon beau diable is having a bad day. Poor thing luckily he has a woman who is ready to relax him.”

You chuckled. “Well I'm ready for some French lovin’ my precious spider.~” Amélie had a small smile and stood up to kiss you, she wrapped her arms around your neck. You two were kissing passionately and instantly your anger disappeared.

Only your amazing wife can calm you and to be honest that's impressive and it gave her a sense of power since she can make the leader of Talon melt easily.

Sombra:

You were visiting the new orphanage to see how the children are and according to your council to look well. The children and staff were happy of your appearance. A little girl who you learn was named Alice ran up to you or more like limp since she had a prosthetic leg.

“Mister King! Mister King! Thank you for saving us, I miss my old home but this place is nicer!”

You chuckled and kneel to her height. “Of course sweetie. As king I must worry about my people first, their needs are before mine.” You stand up and snapped your fingers a guard handed you a bag. “I heard you like to be a princess am I correct?” The girl happily nodded.

You smile and opened the bag and pulled out a small tiara with pretty diamonds on it. “How about I make you a princess.” The girl squealed and excitedly agreed, you place the tiara on her head. “Well for now you are crowned as Princess Alice, the cutest maiden in the whole kingdom.”

The girl squealed so hard while more children surround you, laughing as cameras of the paparazzi flashed. You gave all the children and staff new toys and objects, everyone loved you.

Soon you needed a break from the cameras and adoration. You told everyone you needed some time to reminisce about your old summer home, privately. You walked away to your old room in the mansion knowing it was far away from others. You sat on your old bed and sigh.

“Darling I know you're there.”

Sombra appear in front of you with a cute frown, she puff out her cheeks. “Mi amor how do you always do it? It's not fair.” You smile. “It's a secret and no you can hack me or my country to find it, so stop whining.” Sombra sat next to you on the bed. “I'll like to try though.”

“You're just be wasting time.” You put your arm on her shoulders and pulled her close. “Now come on baby I know you miss me.”

Sombra rolled her eyes. “Maybe a little… a lot.”

You laughed and kiss her cheek. “See was that too hard? I'm your lovable pain in the ass.”

“Well it was adorable when you were playing with the kids and you are a pain in the ass.” Then Sombra plant a kiss on your lips. “But you're my pain in the ass.”

“In more than one way.~”

Sombra hit your shoulder but had a small smile and you both share a laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 181 21
These are either gonna be silly, sad or overall romantic. I do not do smut/lemons (yet) but I will go a little extreme at sometimes. Requests are ope...
258K 5.7K 29
Just a bunch of Overwatch x Reader fics
50.5K 1.4K 40
Y/N is an assassin within the Overwatch team. Once asked to join a mission to eliminate omnics hurting mankind, she changes. Her sudden abduction dur...
148K 3.4K 25
Just a whole bunch of gay Overwatch oneshots I don't own any of the characters in this book! All the Overwatch ladies belong to Blizzard!