Curvy Girls World [Completed]

By julimontoya69

Angie is a normal teenage girl. But she isn't the expected skinny girl that some asshole guys will fall for. ... More

Angie Gutierrez
Alan Edgar
Alan and Luis
Alan and His Issues
Alan and Clarissa
Alan, Angie, and Luis: Love Triangle
"Love" is overrated
Luis and his Fucking Emotions
Alan and Angie

Luis and Angie

941 25 0
By julimontoya69

Angies POV

     Its been nothing but boring work and quiet classes all week. I'm thankful that it's Friday and I can enjoy my weekend sleeping, hopefully. I live in a small three room apartment with two little brothers and two sisters. There are many of us, including my parents. But lately they have been fighting, more than usual.

Luis: Wanna hang out tonight?

Angie: Idk, what would we do exactly?

Luis: Roll a blunt, maybe go walking.

Angie: Sounds good. Where will we meet?

Luis: I'll meet you at the park.

Angie: Ok. See ya then.

     I set my phone down and pull my hair into a messy bun. I put in my sweater and shoes on before leaving. My mom doesn't mind if I hang out with Luis, as long as I text her a few times. My dad doesn't know I hang around Luis privately.

     By the time I reach the park Luis is sitting on the bench where we usually sit. He smiles when he sees me and gives me a hug.

     " So how was your day?" He asked as we sat down. He lit up the blunt and took a hit then passed it to me.

     " Nothing new. School is school." I inhale and breath out.

     " We never get to hang out anymore. Ever since our breakup you have been different." He says.

     Oh Lord. Is he going to get into his feelings? Is it bad that I want to laugh right now? Luis never talks like this, at least not for a long ass time. I'm not the "tell me your feelings" type. I'm isolated and sometimes an asshole.

     " Things are different Luis." I tell him. We sit here for a few moments until we see car lights drive into the parking lot. Luis quickly hides the pot behind the bench and sits back down.

     " Chill Luis, it's probably just some people going to party." I tell him.

     I was right. I see teenage girls and guys get out of the two cars with booze. Then I see Alan. All of them oddly looks over here. Alan says something to his friends before making his way over to us. Great.

     " Hey Angie." He says to me. And then nods at Luis. And Luis looks at me. Don't look at me dude, I have done nothing.

     " Um... Hi?" I speak awkwardly.

     " My friends and I are gonna have a few drinks. Wanna come hang out?" He asked us. I looked at Luis. I am so going to regret this.

     " Actually, Luis and are going back to my place. See you later." I grabbed Luis' hand and walked off dragging him along. We got down the block before stopping. Luis pulled me to stop and look at him.

     " What was that?" Luis asked me. I sighed and say down on the curb.

     " That guys bothers me. He doesn't touch me or anything. He is just annoying sometimes." I tell him. Luis sits down next to me.

     " You wanted to make him jealous? Didn't you?" He asked me. That dumb as fuck to think.

     " No, why do I care? I don't even know the guy." I defend myself.

     " You don't have to know them in order to like them. I mean, have you seen how obsessive Juliana is over Trevor?" I giggle. Mainly cause the weed is hitting me now.

     " I don't like him Luis. Plus, I will not have this conversation with you. You always get jealous of when I talk to guys." We start to walk again and it's pretty awkward.

     " I'll see you on Monday." We get to my building and he walked off. I sighed and sat on the stairs.

     Honestly. Luis is being a emotional little bitch. He needs to grow and pairs and tell whatever the fuck is really going on in that head of his. He was being passive the entire walk back. We have been so close but now things have changed. There are things that can't change.

     The things is. Luis cheated on me when we were dating. He has been trying to fix things ever since. He knows I don't want to date him again, but he doesn't like the fact that I can be without him.

     " Lost?" I hear a voice. I look up and Alan is standing in front of me. Cleary drunk or something. He probably followed us home.

     " What are you doing here?" I asked him. He chuckled and sat down next to me. Okay...

     " I live here." He answered me. What the actual fuck?

     " You do? What? Since when?" I started to ask him things. I shouldn't be asking him this.

     " Moved in two weeks ago. I usually take the other door on the other side of the building." He tells me.

     " Oh." Is all I manage to get out. I'm not usually this silenced. I used to be a loud and proud person. But my confidence went down in middle school. It's somewhat still there.

     " Maybe we could hang out sometime." I start to laugh at the fact.

     " I don't think so. My mom and dad are kinda strict on boys." I tell him. He shakes his head and looks at me.

     " Then what were you doing with Luis?" He asks. I sigh and look at him.

     " He is my best friend. Nothing more. And my parents didn't know it was just us. I told them it was group of people and we wouldn't be alone." I don't know why I'm explaining myself to a guy I barely know.

     " Do they know you smoke pot?" He asked me. I quickly look at him and he nods.

     " They both know. My mom doesn't mind, but she doesn't want it to happen too much. My dad is willing to give it to me all the time." We start laughing and when I laugh I can't control myself.

     I leaned and touched his leg and then my laugh slowed down and there was a awkward silence. I looked into his green eyes, which I never noticed before. Maybe because I was always a stuck up bitch to him. I look away to make things less weird but I still feel his eyes on me.

     " You're a nice girl Angelica." He says sweetly.

     " How did you know my name was Angelica? Everyone calls me Angie." I asked him.

     " I just guessed. Angie didn't sound like your full name so I went out on a limb." I smile and look away again.

     " Is this the part when we become friends?" I say softly but loud enough to hear.

     " I believe it is." I smile and shiver at the thought. I guess I made a new friend.

     " Well, I better get inside." I stand and make my way to the door.

     " Make sure you accept my friend request. I don't appreciate being left like that." He says playfully before walking down the building hall to his apartment.

     For some odd reason I feel happy. I'm upset that Luis is mad at me but I'm all giddy over talking to Alan.

     The next morning I woke up early. My baby brother started crying at five so I just stayed awake. I took my time today. Straightened my hair and such. I look in the mirror and touch my stomach. Sometimes I wonder how I got like this. I know I should loud and proud about my curvy body but sometimes I feel low about myself. I admire the big girl out there that have so much confidence. That's just not really me.

     Luis hasn't texted me all weeked, nor called. I hope he doesn't stay mad at me. Its annoying when he is mad. He just doesn't understand that we are friends and nothing more. But I'm another note, today has been slow. Every class was tiring and same sort of lectures. But for some reason I was talking more. It was good day actually. Now I get to go to my last class, which is with Alan. Why am I happy to see him? Yikes.

     " Afternoon." Alan plops down next to me and has a smile on his face.

     " Hello." I smile back before looking to the board. I look to Alan and notice he is purposely hiding his neck with his hoodie.

     " What are you doing?" I asked him and he whipped his head to me. Then a hickey appeared on his neck.

     Alex wasn't lieing when she said he was a player. The evidence is planted right there in his neck. Why am worried about this? I don't like him like that. I don't even know if I like him as a friend. He sighs knowing that I saw the giant mark on his neck and let it be.

     " Why are you hiding a hickey?" I ask him.

     " I didn't want you to see it." He admitted. I laugh and shake my head. This dude.

      " Why?" I say and try to hold my laugh in.

     " It's not something I'm proud to show my friends." He pouts, which only makes me laugh more.

     " You are so weird. I don't care about the people you mess around with, it's none of my business." I tell him. He looks sort of disappointed. Its like he wanted me to seem jealous. I'm seriously about to laugh my ads off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.3K 69
MATURE CONTENT Enter at your own risk.... "I'm not expecting declarations of love, nor anything much, really. Hell, I don't even know if I want a re...
I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

109K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
17.5K 810 27
Veronica Wilson has been bullied since she could remember because of her size. She is overweight and nobody lets her forget it, not even her own pare...
105K 3.5K 42
Complete! Give my book a chance please! Thank you to the people that take the time and read my story!!!! please Vote if you like it!!! Also if you li...