One Way Bond And Relationship...

By tail050701

Everything crumbals and becomes one sided like the bond. (edited. should make sense ;) ) More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve epilogue

ten

123 6 0
By tail050701

Rose

James and I planted evidence against alto in Kirov's office and put a copy on his computer and got his fingerprints from his cup in the staff room and planted then in a camera in her office that we added a feed to that connects to altos computer and then acted out the search again 'discovering the camera' which James 'found' and learned to trace back to the owner who is 'alto' we then called Kirov with the evidence.

Kirov said, "I can't believe I didn't catch him all this time....."

I say," headmistress it was nothing intact James found the camera so if you should be rewarding anybody it should be him"

With that we left the room knowing alto was.....is going to be fired as a saint Vlad's guardian. hopefully Dimitri will be resigned so he can finally find out about his kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729 333 10
They call me Jane Doe, and I'm here to give you a VIP pass to the most exclusive, insane, and uproariously entertaining afterlife party in the multiv...
1.4K 31 12
When someone takes everything from you, you take everything from them, simple as that.
572K 17.8K 43
Two different angels fall in love with each other. It wasn't allowed for a Demon to fall in love with an Angel. This is forbidden love. Together, the...
785 83 34
I thought I was going to start off the year normal: Enjoy senior year, play varsity soccer, maybe even fall in love. Unfortunately, my life has chang...