Թօաҽɾ ɑղժ ϲօղԵɾօӀ {ҍíօ - Տ/ʍҍ}

By KouMukami-

ҍíօցɾɑԹհվ ɑղժ Տ/ʍҍ More

"ҽհ? ահɑԵ ϲօմӀժ վօմ աɑղԵ?"

ҍíօցɾɑԹհվ

80 9 16
By KouMukami-

"it's a give-and-take world, you know."

🅑🅐🅢🅘🅒 🅘🅝🅕🅞🅡🅜🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝
♩Birthday:
January 28th
♩Age:
17 (Physical Age)
♩Star Sign:
Aquarius
♩Species:
Vampire (Formerly Human)
♩Gender:
Male
♩Sexuality:
Bisexual; Uke/Seke
♩Height:
5'9
♩Weight:
121 lb.
♩Blood type:
B
♩Hair Color:
Blonde
♩Eye Color:
Blue with the exception of his right eye; upon using his power, it will turn red.
♩Occupation:
3rd Year Student & Idol

🅐🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔
Kou has a handsome, beautiful face. He has curly blond hair with his bangs covering the top right side of his face. His left eye is light blue and his right eye is red. He wears earrings on both ears.

He usually wears a long sleeve black shirt that has circles in the front and black bordering the top and bottom. He sometimes wears it with a pink jacket with short sleeves. He wears it with blue jeans. He also wears a necklace and bracelets on his left arm.

His school uniform consists of the black school blazer with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow and a white dress shirt underneath that is slightly unbuttoned revealing a maroon shirt with four yellow diamonds on it. There are two red belts along the bottom of the shirt. He wears black pants that go up to his knee with long black socks with white boots. He also has a gold diamond shaped necklace that has two curves sticking out at top with a red jewel in the centre and two long strands at the bottom. He also wears bracelets on both arms.

🅕🅐🅜🅘🅛🅨
♩Birth Parents:
Unknown
♩Adopted Father:
Karlheinz Sakamaki
♩Adopted Brothers:
Ruki Mukami, Yuma Mukami, and Azusa Mukami

🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
Kou appears to be very friendly at first, but actually he's actually extremely selfish and two-faced. He tends to use his  looks to his own advantage. This side of his personality stems from his brutal childhood; Kou can easily switch his personalities. One moment, he may be cheery and easy- going to a cruel, and merciless man who doesn't understand why something can't be his own.

All in all, he views the world as give and take and humans are vile creatures who either want to use each other or be abused. Everyone is susceptible to being manipulated; simply sitting on the tips of his fingers, being used to for his own whims.

🅒🅗🅘🅛🅓🅗🅞🅞🅓
As a child, he was abandoned in a manhole and knew nothing about his past because he lived in the sewers, Kou would look up to the sky and dream about the blue sky he saw above. One day, soldier canes and they took Kou with them; this left him having no knowledge of the future they intended. After seeing his potential, they sent him to the orphanage and there he received good food, clean clothes, and much more!

Kou thought he was in heaven.

Frankly, Kou pictured it wrongly; despite his posh treatment, he endured many forms of abuse from aristocrats for entertainment to support expresses. He was so in demand that he never had the time to physically heal from his treatments; Kou concluded he shouldn't mind it, seeing how he was pampered.

In fact, in an attempt to stifle the abuse, he gouged out his right eye with a fork, but they continued to request the boy unceasingly. However, this led him to the point of taking his own life, but then met his brother, Ruki. After a squabble, he joined him in hopes to escape, meeting his other brothers too. Caught in their plans to escape, Karlheinz appeared to them, offering them a way out.

The band of young brothers than agreed to serve his purpose, thus turning them all into vampires. With Ruki as their superior, gifted with schooling and knowledge, Karlheinz observed that Kou was doubtful and wary of others, which might've caused trouble for them later on for anyone outside the Mukami circle. Gifting him with a new jewel eye, he can see the truth by reading the hearts of humans to see their intentions and truths. However, Karlheinz did warn Kou not to rely too much and lose sight what was really important to him. Also warned, if he was matched with a certain blood type and understands a particular truth, the eye would show him a miracle of some sort. That would prepare him for the future use for his experiments.

Although, Kou doesn't completely understands Karlheinz plans and experiments. He does feel indebted for his life, which led him to plan to serve Karlheinz unconditionally.

🅐🅑🅘🅛🅣🅘🅔🅢
♩Kou, like other vampires, has inhuman strength, hearing, better vidion, and increased speed. However, his skills are not as strong as purebred's would be.

♩Kou's missing eye was replace with his jewel like eye to be used to read human hearts and see if their lying.

♩Kou's other powers would be such things as a familiar, awareness, and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 373K 73
[book one] The game was simple: A contest comprised of three unique challenges, designed to test a human's strength physically and mentally, their pe...
16.9K 644 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
284K 7.3K 45
in which love is what ultimately ruins her. or marian and her father had been separated by a dagger for a hundred years until the night he was set fr...